Important things for your little ones to do

B

beyourself

Master
Having grown GL brothers and sisters is a LifeFuel. What aside from mewing (uber-effective at childhood) you can recommend? Substances, vitamins, exercies whatever.

Currently I make my lil' one mew and give her supplements such as simple vitamins and nootrops (piracetam, low dosage). I'm really afraid for her coz' my family adopted her when she was several months old from an awful family of my aunt and god knows what this bitch been drinking and eating (edit: bitch is not my sister lmao that would be sdoooobeeed)

Anti-advices are welcome too. I heard it's not recommended for children to apply pressure on their mandibles (bored posture) but it's maybe a meme JFL

💩

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Peachy and beyourself
That is suifuel, especially if you're subhuman. I can speak from experience.
Legit, but not legit. Mayne it's a Schrodinger type of legit

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Her? Ughhh whatever.

My 13 year old brother doesn't want to mew despite me endlessly telling him about it. I keep making fun of him mouthbreathing, which temporarily fixes it, but I can't see what he does behind closed doors.

Her? Ughhh whatever.

My 13 year old brother doesn't want to mew despite me endlessly telling him about it. I keep making fun of him mouthbreathing, which temporarily fixes it, but I can't see what he does behind closed doors.
The world will have one less chad. Good.

Her? Ughhh whatever.

what if he is mewing and chewing and taking hgh and is gonna gigamog u in a few years

good job

• Love it
Reactions: beyourself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back