Important Update: Statement on Forum Integrity, TikTokers and Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master

Master

Admin
Staff
Hey everyone,

I have been reviewing the situation regarding the TikTokers and the huge influx of registrations, and we have taken measures to ensure the forum's integrity:

• Registrations are disabled until further notice.
  • Discord invites are paused.
  • Posting personal information (doxing) of anyone inside or outside of the forum will result in a ban. Making threats, whether in jest or not, will also lead to punishment.
  • Do not engage with the LARP of these TikTokers. They are seeking attention for clout, so it's best not to give them the attention they desperately seek.
  • Refrain from harassing or threatening any of these individuals.
  • New registrations will be screened and more scrutinized, with many individuals being rejected if they are not clear with their reasons for joining.
We will not be making the forum private for several reasons. In short, the content here and in the BotB (Best of the Best) can already be found easily elsewhere through various YouTubers. There have also been guides created using the content from here. Making the forum private might only hinder the growth of the community, which already experiences a high turnover rate. In essence, the "they're stealing our information" narrative loses its strength when considering that the majority of these individuals will likely not follow through with looksmaxing advice in the first place.

Considering the cost of certain surgeries, there won't be a massive influx of mainstream individuals pursuing this path. Additionally, looksmaxing is no longer an obscure concept, and being overly protective of the content here could leave us lagging behind. Even if we were to go private, information would still likely leak to the outside world.

I want to strike a balance between those who wish to protect the community's integrity and those who want to join. Many of you advocating for a private forum have only been here for a few months, and I don't believe making the forum private is in the best interest of the community at this time.

We are discussing the possibility of creating a private subforum restricted by join date, which could be a reasonable compromise compared to other options.

If you have further questions, please contact me, @Administrator, or @Alexanderr.

Thank you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, A23ghskung, Sleeper and 213 others
This tiktok trend will die soon and it will all be over and the forum will eventually go back to normal. Everyone is overreacting.

Look at how many greycels are online and not posting anything. I've barely even seen any of these new accounts react let alone post. When the trend moves on so will they.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: flxsh, A23ghskung, Drosscel and 102 others
Why do I see ads on my computer all of a sudden?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chrisssy, nigkook, Spicel and 21 others
What about these TikTokers? What’s happening?

• +1
Reactions: hotlion, Hombremacho, SubHumanHere and 5 others
jew loser

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suimaxxer, JoeSchmoe12, IAMNOTANINCEL and 50 others
Why do I see ads on my computer all of a sudden?
Codes Coding GIF by Hacker Noon

• So Sad
Reactions: norwegianfreak
We are discussing the possibility of creating a private subforum restricted by join date, which could be a reasonable compromise compared to other options.
please do!

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer, Deleted member 4106, Avirochad and 13 others
Hey everyone,

I have been reviewing the situation regarding the TikTokers and the huge influx of registrations, and we have taken measures to ensure the forum's integrity:

• Registrations are disabled until further notice.
  • Discord invites are paused.
  • Posting personal information (doxing) of anyone inside or outside of the forum will result in a ban. Making threats, whether in jest or not, will also lead to punishment.
  • Do not engage with the LARP of these TikTokers. They are seeking attention for clout, so it's best not to give them the attention they desperately seek.
  • Refrain from harassing or threatening any of these individuals.
  • New registrations will be screened and more scrutinized, with many individuals being rejected if they are not clear with their reasons for joining.
We will not be making the forum private for several reasons. In short, the content here and in the BotB (Best of the Best) can already be found easily elsewhere through various YouTubers. There have also been guides created using the content from here. Making the forum private might only hinder the growth of the community, which already experiences a high turnover rate. In essence, the "they're stealing our information" narrative loses its strength when considering that the majority of these individuals will likely not follow through with looksmaxing advice in the first place.

Considering the cost of certain surgeries, there won't be a massive influx of mainstream individuals pursuing this path. Additionally, looksmaxing is no longer an obscure concept, and being overly protective of the content here could leave us lagging behind. Even if we were to go private, information would still likely leak to the outside world.

I want to strike a balance between those who wish to protect the community's integrity and those who want to join. Many of you advocating for a private forum have only been here for a few months, and I don't believe making the forum private is in the best interest of the community at this time.

If you have further questions, please contact me, @Administrator, or @Alexanderr.

Thank you.
BOTB should be private as it was once

• +1
Reactions: lestoa, shogrim, TsarTsar444 and 34 others
DNRD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chrisssy, ascension, Deleted member 4106 and 19 others
Not a word

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shogrim, ascension, Deleted member 6128 and 24 others
a private subforum sounds promising

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, rambocel, Myth and 32 others
This isnt what the forum asked for but its at least something and a step in the right direction. Fuck those dudes from tik tok tho

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, Myth, arabcelxxx and 22 others
Master, just private the fucking forum instead of keeping your ass planted on the fence it can literally be done by a few clicks on your keyword

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ruakh, 5'7 zoomer, Skywalker and 29 others
JASEMADETHIS

We won.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, lestoa, Ruakh and 75 others
Heil hitler

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: atlantean, 5'7 zoomer, Skywalker and 35 others
go fuck yourself jew

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Skywalker, Deleted member 6128 and 34 others
The blackpill spreading is a good thing

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ruakh, ilyess, TsarTsar444 and 27 others
Master, just private the fucking forum instead of keeping your ass planted on the fence it can literally be done by a few clicks on your keyword
This is the best we are gonna get tbh. Better then nothing i suppose

• +1
Reactions: callisto, BLovee, BoredPrince and 4 others
Just wait until every person on the street has implants on their face, and HGH+AI become the new creatine. Many a people will follow through (even a 1% turnover rate of new users is substantial), and those who don't will at least be more self-aware/blackpilled. Imagine people calling you out for NCT in your social circle, that is the reality we are faced with.

In short, we can see through your lies, there is no way Blackpill won't become more mainstream if .org gets any more attention.

Black will be the new red, and the blood will be on your hands.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, 5'7 zoomer, Skywalker and 62 others
Let the blackpill go mainstream

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Ruakh, Soychadcell, bloomercel and 7 others
Ok

Rope

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: wollet2, bloomercel, Arditi and 4 others
Mike Ehrmantraut Eyes GIF by Better Call Saul

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel and Deleted member 19766
Can only agree, I'm with you Admin, you are managing the situation as you should. People just have a hard time to comprehend the whole situation and put in someone else's shoes.

Let's dance!
AjarTautCuttlefish-size_restricted.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Компенсатор всего, Deleted member 6128 and 49 others
great. I'm liking the new breaths of fresh air here

for all tiktokers lurking, welcome!

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, rambocel, Angaracel and 11 others
Agreed with everything (i will read later)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rambocel, khamzatchimaev911, OGJBSLAYER and 16 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Haydez, BoneDensity, Arditi and 4 others
X7aGcb0.png

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TsarTsar444, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 6128 and 37 others
I’m using an ad blocker

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
Soy mod

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Endocrinemaxxer, arabcelxxx, Anchor_Ship and 15 others
great. I'm liking the new breaths of fresh air here

for all tiktokers lurking, welcome!
Disrespectfully, shut the fuck up.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, AscendingHero, rambocel and 22 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, OGJBSLAYER, BoneDensity and 9 others
Please ban @TDTaykurso

@Master the boris Johnson of looksmax.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, rambocel, wollet2 and 11 others
Actually good from mods

i disagree, tbh.

some of the threads on the looksmaxxing subforum are gold and i havent been able to find information that high-quality anywhere else. and you're underestimating the surgery-price portion. i have seen the surgeon's prices raise sharply before my eyes, and many of these new members are either old enough to afford the surgeries on their own or have rich parents.

i think the information here should be gatekept, and the communtiy should be less open and more tight-knit so the high IQ posters feel more incentivized to share their ideas.

i think that the looksmaxxing subforum should be locked behind a reputation requirement and should not be able to seen by everyone. BOTB is mostly normie trash so idc what happens to it.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, AscendingHero, Britmaxxer and 28 others
Actually good from mods
won’t change a thing instead of 1000 tiktokcela joining only 500 will which is still a big problem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joseph, 0hMan and DharkDC
Also when/will subforum moderators be added?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Myth, kekamphetamine and 12 others
tiktok on the clock.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, 0hMan and efidescontinuado
tbh youre right no greycels post they will leave forum in a few days

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Shit statement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Constantin Denis, Av0nr and 2 others
@Master diplomacymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Hombremacho and poopoohead
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen, 0hMan and Deleted member 20370
won’t change a thing instead of 1000 tiktokcela joining only 500 will which is still a big problem
Nah if they're stopping new accounts for us it's literally exactly the same except more lurkers

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and ccwarrior
Status
Not open for further replies.