Important Update: Statement on Forum Integrity, TikTokers and Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
This tiktok trend will die soon and it will all be over and the forum will eventually go back to normal. Everyone is overreacting.

Look at how many greycels are online and not posting anything. I've barely even seen any of these new accounts react let alone post. When the trend moves on so will they.
Many lurk and get information so as to help themselves or to repackage it and maybe market it. Just because they don't post or react doesn't mean they aren't active or are idle.
I know someone on Discord who has been lurking on this site for almost 3 years and never made an account he just used Google with "site:looksmax.org" to find the content/info that interested him. Knows a bunch of forum lore I was surprised someone who never made an account would know.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, AscendingHero, humanoidsub7 and 10 others
Hey everyone,

I have been reviewing the situation regarding the TikTokers and the huge influx of registrations, and we have taken measures to ensure the forum's integrity:

• Registrations are disabled until further notice.
  • Discord invites are paused.
  • Posting personal information (doxing) of anyone inside or outside of the forum will result in a ban. Making threats, whether in jest or not, will also lead to punishment.
  • Do not engage with the LARP of these TikTokers. They are seeking attention for clout, so it's best not to give them the attention they desperately seek.
  • Refrain from harassing or threatening any of these individuals.
  • New registrations will be screened and more scrutinized, with many individuals being rejected if they are not clear with their reasons for joining.
We will not be making the forum private for several reasons. In short, the content here and in the BotB (Best of the Best) can already be found easily elsewhere through various YouTubers. There have also been guides created using the content from here. Making the forum private might only hinder the growth of the community, which already experiences a high turnover rate. In essence, the "they're stealing our information" narrative loses its strength when considering that the majority of these individuals will likely not follow through with looksmaxing advice in the first place.

Considering the cost of certain surgeries, there won't be a massive influx of mainstream individuals pursuing this path. Additionally, looksmaxing is no longer an obscure concept, and being overly protective of the content here could leave us lagging behind. Even if we were to go private, information would still likely leak to the outside world.

I want to strike a balance between those who wish to protect the community's integrity and those who want to join. Many of you advocating for a private forum have only been here for a few months, and I don't believe making the forum private is in the best interest of the community at this time.

We are discussing the possibility of creating a private subforum restricted by join date, which could be a reasonable compromise compared to other options.

If you have further questions, please contact me, @Administrator, or @Alexanderr.

Thank you.
I believe doxxing tiktokers who mention this place is too far. The idea of looksmaxxing has become mainstream at this point or close to it. tiktokers or normies coming here isn’t a big deal. it’s not like most of them would go through the hastle or money of doing rhino or any other surgery. This place sure is a lesser known community but doxxing and all of the other things that were done to these mostly normal people with normal lives just looking to help people is cruel and inhumane.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, YUNGMAXXER and Informationcapitali
Over for dillon

bring back hide post

• +1
Reactions: twilight, Deleted member 6128 and 0hMan
Spreading blackpill is a good thing fellas! It will make men open their eyes to the lying and manipulating most women do and thus resulting in women losing a lot of power in the dating market. A 4/10 foid is worth as much as a 6/10 man today. Especially on dating apps. One day women will be forced to act on rationality rather on their pure stupid feelings. Let the blackpill spread like a fucking inferno and watch deluded women burn with it!

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Компенсатор всего, moogme and Manana
Hey everyone,

I have been reviewing the situation regarding the TikTokers and the huge influx of registrations, and we have taken measures to ensure the forum's integrity:

• Registrations are disabled until further notice.
  • Discord invites are paused.
  • Posting personal information (doxing) of anyone inside or outside of the forum will result in a ban. Making threats, whether in jest or not, will also lead to punishment.
  • Do not engage with the LARP of these TikTokers. They are seeking attention for clout, so it's best not to give them the attention they desperately seek.
  • Refrain from harassing or threatening any of these individuals.
  • New registrations will be screened and more scrutinized, with many individuals being rejected if they are not clear with their reasons for joining.
We will not be making the forum private for several reasons. In short, the content here and in the BotB (Best of the Best) can already be found easily elsewhere through various YouTubers. There have also been guides created using the content from here. Making the forum private might only hinder the growth of the community, which already experiences a high turnover rate. In essence, the "they're stealing our information" narrative loses its strength when considering that the majority of these individuals will likely not follow through with looksmaxing advice in the first place.

Considering the cost of certain surgeries, there won't be a massive influx of mainstream individuals pursuing this path. Additionally, looksmaxing is no longer an obscure concept, and being overly protective of the content here could leave us lagging behind. Even if we were to go private, information would still likely leak to the outside world.

I want to strike a balance between those who wish to protect the community's integrity and those who want to join. Many of you advocating for a private forum have only been here for a few months, and I don't believe making the forum private is in the best interest of the community at this time.

We are discussing the possibility of creating a private subforum restricted by join date, which could be a reasonable compromise compared to other options.

If you have further questions, please contact me, @Administrator, or @Alexanderr.

Thank you.
respect

Yom Kippur Flag GIF
the sandlot GIF

(not joking btw) :smonk:

It’s not lmao. I prob know more about this forum than u. I mean just look at my post rep I’ve been around here long enough to make a new account and mog instantly
ur high posts for a short period of time just shows how much of a retard incel degenerate you are

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Every other zoomer is "blackpilled" nowadays. Stop with the muh gatekeeping muh speshal ideology.

They’ll just ninja watch the forum and consume all the informational looksmax content in bulk you don’t even have to sign up anymore to see posts on the forum

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, AscendingHero, joseph and 2 others
no one would use it. u should make a specific rep for BOTB. other than that, I agree with every decision tbh. even though it sucks that .org has become more mainstream, and more ppl are gonna use it and find out making competition harder. it was inevitable. glad to have been apart of the community when it wasn't like this. respect to all the ppl I met along the way
Used to be 100 rep required for botb if I remember correctly

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, joseph, Deleted member 6128 and 6 others
boooo

let the new people in

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
if you had any balls you would open the floodgates

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
taking big risks is the only way to make it anywhere in life

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali and BrendioEEE
This is the result of cowardice on behalf of staff and the inability to act during times when it's needed most:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hombremacho, Win and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 6128 and Mewton

We won looksmax is saved

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, AscendingHero, joseph and 2 others
true greycel here pre tiktok boom found for height boosting after researching peptides/seeing my ortho fuck up my jaw. these tiktokers were never incel enough to research and find ways to self improve and find forum and don't deserve. just private forum and make it so they gotta waiting like 90 days before they can see forum after sign up. kills initial boom and only those who remember come back incel enough to remember

• +1
Reactions: Компенсатор всего, Informationcapitali, joseph and 5 others
true greycel here pre tiktok boom found for height boosting after researching peptides/seeing my ortho fuck up my jaw. these tiktokers were never incel enough to research and find ways to self improve and find forum and don't deserve. just private forum and make it so they gotta waiting like 90 days before they can see forum after sign up. kills initial boom and only those who remember come back incel enough to remember
Joined Apr 22, 2023

Thanks god, don't let normie get access to blackpill knowledge. Thanks for taking quick action.

that’s what they all say but ur right uve been here since 1945 my bad bro i forgor
idgaf about reigstration date you just seemed interested

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Informationcapitali and Sondern
Joined Apr 22, 2023
pre tiktok boom mr mike141 and i called my self a greycell stop being retarded and read what i said retard

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
This is a joke tbh. Lurkers will keep on increasing. At least privatise/ shut down the forum temporarily.
We could move to discord in the meantime.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, JohnDoe and Mewton
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and efidescontinuado
If you registered in the year 202X, sorry to tell you but you are newfags. Stop arguing, you are all a bunch of newfags normies who came to looksmaxxing after watching some videos, most of you didn't even know the old lookism forums, gtfo :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, 5'7 zoomer, AscendingHero and 9 others
yo make it one for me please
bruh ur new as hell. get tf out of here. they should private it for everyone that's new. like make the cap for everyone under 1000 rep or 5 months old

bruh ur new as hell. get tf out of here. they should private it for everyone that's new. like make the cap for everyone under 1000 rep or 5 months old
yeah ur autist i can tell i am almost 6 month old

MAKE LOOKSMAX GREAT AGAIN, TOTAL GREYCEL DEATH TOTAL TIKTOK ZOOMER DEATH GATEKEEP AND PUT THE FORUM ON THE DEEPNET LIKE KIWIFARMS SO NO ONE BUT TRUECELS CAN JOIN. @Master

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Patient A and remy
Why do you greycel faggots that just joined this year (from tiktok) even care, this site is an abomination to my culture. Bring back .net nigga‼️

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and 0kami123
Atleast private Botb man how hard is that, you would keep making more money when the base forum has more members while securing the best information locked behind a price for or some requirements

Why do you greycel faggots that just joined this year (from tiktok) even care, this site is an abomination to my culture. Bring back .net nigga‼️
Fax Sin >>>> Mastercuck lookism mogged.

• +1
Reactions: remy
This is an amazing fucking compromise. +1 @Master @Alexanderr

Spreading blackpill is a good thing fellas! It will make men open their eyes to the lying and manipulating most women do and thus resulting in women losing a lot of power in the dating market. A 4/10 foid is worth as much as a 6/10 man today. Especially on dating apps. One day women will be forced to act on rationality rather on their pure stupid feelings. Let the blackpill spread like a fucking inferno and watch deluded women burn with it!
Joined Jul 25, 2023

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Atleast private Botb man how hard is that, you would keep making more money when the base forum has more members while securing the best information locked behind a price for or some requirements
ur literally from tiktok tf are u trying to say? we are trying to private it so people like you don’t join

Status
Not open for further replies.