Importing skincare and dermarollers from alibaba for a online shop? good idea?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Anybody has experience on importing stuff from china and then selling it on a online shop with google and social media marketing?
For example dermarollers, jade rollers and self branded skincare serums like vit c, hyaluronic acid, retinol and so forth.
What are the possible downsides?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Mouthbreath
are gook dermapens on alibaba any good ?

Don't cheap out. Get derminator and retinoids from reputable brands you fool.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, WhiteGoodman, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
Listen to him OP

What derminator/retinoid brands who you recommend/shill for?
Curology for Tretinoin because it is Western-made. Only microneedling device that doesn't cause tearing is the Derminator 2.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530 and AscendingHero
id say try it out. If your going for the big buxx buy an insta account and promote health products!!11111 and throw in your shit

Derminator or death tbh

Best way to microneedle is to go to a professional everytime. That’s what I do

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, xanny, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Anybody has experience on importing stuff from china and then selling it on a online shop with google and social media marketing?
For example dermarollers, jade rollers and self branded skincare serums like vit c, hyaluronic acid, retinol and so forth.
basically every skin-care brand ever. buy the cheap shit, rebrand it, say something about "revolutionary science" and charge 20x of what you paid.
just comes down to marketing, the no-name cheap shit at DM does the same as the creams that cost 100€ per little container

• +1
Reactions: xanny
basically every skin-care brand ever. buy the cheap shit, rebrand it, say something about "revolutionary science" and charge 20x of what you paid.
just comes down to marketing, the no-name cheap shit at DM does the same as the creams that cost 100€ per little container
That was my plan. But i think to compete i will need at least 20k for branding/packaging/design, marketing campaign and first inventory. Also i will need to have something unique about the brand.