impossible to look impressive if youre natty

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
jfl, even "jacked" natties are perceived as looking normal asf irl to normies esp in a shirt. its literally impossible to look like you lift unless you take gear. muh too big, meanwhile irl some of the biggest slayers i know are 230lbs huge mf dudes. remember asking some midget white girl to point out a sexy guy and it was this 6'2 240+lbs jacked roided looking dude. muh too big, fuck you lanklets

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, Ricky212, TeenAscender and 39 others
You can look impressive in pics but irl? Yeah no way.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, mug, MaxillaMaxing and 13 others
You can look impressive in pics but irl? Yeah no way.
literally, coping natties. irl you look like a normal dude even at the natty limit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 32410 and 13 others
you can look impressive if you have good frame

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 51465, bradpittshairline and 31 others
jfl, even "jacked" natties are perceived as looking normal asf irl to normies esp in a shirt. its literally impossible to look like you lift unless you take gear. muh too big, meanwhile irl some of the biggest slayers i know are 230lbs huge mf dudes. remember asking some midget white girl to point out a sexy guy and it was this 6'2 240+lbs jacked roided looking dude. muh too big, fuck you lanklets

If you have good genetics you can get 16.5 to 17 inch arms and look pretty impressive.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 22080 and 1 other person
If you have good genetics you can get 16.5 to 17 inch arms and look pretty impressive.
you look tiny with 17 inch arms LOL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Tallooksmaxxer and datboijj
I want to extend summer for a few more months. I dread the thought of having to wear thick clothes again :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, ChristianChad, Lmao and 2 others
I want to extend summer for a few more months. I dread the thought of having to wear thick clothes again :feelsrope:
youre tall and gl asf this need not apply to you

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
you look tiny with 17 inch arms LOL.

A 17 inch non pumped not fat arm is large. Heck your big heavyweight champion built boxers have no bigger arms than that. An 18 inch+ arm really sticks out and signals obvious big time steroid use usually.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and aBetterMii
A 17 inch non pumped not fat arm is large. Heck your big heavyweight champion built boxers have no bigger arms than that. An 18 inch+ arm really sticks out and signals obvious steroid use usually.
said nobody. people say i look "normalish" with 17 inch arms lean as well (what normies tell me). 17.5-18+ lean is when people start saying im big. below that and youre just an average joe

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, mogstars, ChristianChad and 5 others
youre tall and gl asf this need not apply to you
You are heavier than me by 7+ pounds, over

I’ll forever be held back by my dogshit wrists, even if roids gave me cannonball shoulders it wouldn’t change those

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mongrelcel, ChristianChad, aBetterMii and 2 others
A 17 inch non pumped not fat arm is large. Heck your big heavyweight champion built boxers have no bigger arms than that. An 18 inch+ arm really sticks out and signals obvious big time steroid use usually.
even women say im skinny at around 17, i literally asked a random woman and she said i didnt really look that big jfl. i only get big halo at like 210lbs+ 18 inch arms

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate

• Woah
Reactions: stevielake
IMG 20220805 043137
:feelswah:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Loki and Blackgymmax
Just fashion-exotic-David Goggins max

Summer clothes during the winter.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Blackgymmax and Niklaus Mikaelson
You are heavier than me by 7+ pounds, over

I’ll forever be held back by my dogshit wrists, even if roids gave me cannonball shoulders it wouldn’t change those
What is your wrist size?

even women say im skinny at around 17, i literally asked a random woman and she said i didnt really look that big jfl. i only get big halo at like 210lbs+ 18 inch arms

Then they would be telling a prime Mike Tyson he was skinny I guess then as that was his arm size.

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Lawton88
I'm completely natty and I managed to get up to 41.8% muscle mass (3-day recovery day average) and 42.2% muscle mass (post work-out 4-day average). Measured with a digital body analyzer. I hope I don't reach my ceiling soon. I need to get my bf% low enough and my mm% high enough to get hard abs

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
I'm completely natty and I managed to get up to 41.8% muscle mass (3-day recovery day average) and 42.2% muscle mass (post work-out 4-day average). Measured with a digital body analyzer. I hope I don't reach my ceiling soon. I need to get hard abs
your celing is dyel in a shirt, nattylet

• Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
cope

top G is natty

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, Skywalker, GuyFromSingapore and 8 others
What FFMI is when big starts?

@Tallooksmaxxer no more copes, im bulking to 240 then cutting to 210 lean asf

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, GuyFromSingapore, mogstars and 11 others
Cope This guy is natty

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 47332, GuyFromSingapore and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 22080 and 2 others
781459f3e84597e77dc18d779bbf87a8c8a8c272.png

You too malegazed. Just be fit with good posture most women dont care about "getting huge" guys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 22080 and aBetterMii
781459f3e84597e77dc18d779bbf87a8c8a8c272.png

You too malegazed. Just be fit with good posture most women dont care about "getting huge" guys.
>male gaze
>small white girl points to the 6'2+ jacked guy as sexy
nice try lanklet

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and KING REIDYZ
Anything above an FFMI of 22/23 with a good frame u risk being nichemaxxed, for broad appeal (slaying) 22/23 should be the goal for most. Tbh most guys need steroids to get to 22/23 tho.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, greeneyes and fogdart
Anything above an FFMI of 22/23 with a good frame u risk being nichemaxxed, for broad appeal (slaying) 22/23 should be the goal for most. Tbh most guys need steroids to get to 22/23 tho.
broad appeal irl? what appeal do you get if you look like a normal guy in a shirt

Lol no

I’m natty and people assume I’m on gear cause I look so huge esp irl

People tell me first thing they notice irl is how wide I am and how my arms look like the size of their head

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, GuyFromSingapore, forevergymcelling and 2 others
nah, i have huge clavicles and small waist so i look impressive regardless

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Britmaxxer and Deleted member 9801
reminder, a 6ft 230 black co worker i had was called hot by alot of the girls at the gym when he started and fucked this random girl and her daughter on a vacation they flew him out on.
muh niche appeal :soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: @Tallooksmaxxer
the dude always wore massive shirts and girls loved his body

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greeneyes, LightSkinNoob and Tallooksmaxxer
Lol no

I’m natty and people assume I’m on gear cause I look so huge esp irl

People tell me first thing they notice irl is how wide I am and how my arms look like the size of their head
nobody thinks your 16 inch arms looks big. your mom telling you that doesnt mean its true

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, MikeMew'sBitch, Racky and 1 other person
reminder, a 6ft 230 black co worker i had was called hot by alot of the girls at the gym when he started and fucked this random girl and her daughter on a vacation they flew him out on.
muh niche appeal :soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: @Tallooksmaxxer
the dude always wore massive shirts and girls loved his body
tall and gymaxxxed is not niche appeal. its chad appeal.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Blackgymmax
nobody thinks your 16 inch arms looks big. your mom telling you that doesnt mean its true
Muh 16 inch arms:feelsuhh: bruh just stfu

18 inch lean, 19 inch on bulk

FD75F5A5 AAB5 43DA 9874 98F22A7BB4E9

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22080, TsarTsar444, cvzvvc and 5 others
tall and gymaxxxed is not niche appeal. its chad appeal.
big + moderately lean + good face >>>>>>>>>>>> skinny lanklet
reminder even bumstead was a gigamogger on tinder despite being a huge freak (face will come to save you if your body is too much)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 22080, Prettyboy and 3 others
you can look impressive if you have good frame
this shit is meme, only person that looks good while natty (i guess so) is steve reeves. Despite his frame he also has very good muscle building genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax