impossible to look impressive if youre natty

tall and gymaxxxed is not niche appeal. its chad appeal.
What’s tall and gymaxxed 6’3+? How many guys are 6’3+, willing to roid, and gymcel consistently

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aBetterMii and Tallooksmaxxer
Face is everything

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: copemaxxeer, vaninskybird and aBetterMii
Ogre, roastie appeal only

Edit: nvm forgot this was a Larp account
cringe as fuck. ive seen it irl, and in my own life. cope hard as F U C K if you dont think girls dont love seeing a dude who look like they could crush them. i cant tell you the amount of choke me and random shit i hear about my arms from women when my arms are around 18+inches

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lebronjames23, copemaxxeer, fogdart and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and Tallooksmaxxer
he says hes natty. its like impossible to get 18 inch arms natty as a manlet. youd have to be tall
dont the manlets develop it easier because less area to cover?

His arm looks short too

like alpha destiny and jeff nippard

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, ManzareK, aBetterMii and 3 others
Mike Thurston has BA Bachelor of Arts Honors in Economics and Business Management degree
Overrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

sorry buddy, but when chad lifts weights, its still over for u
muh male gaze bro!!!! no way hes living an amazing life style fucking a new stacy with hundreds of thousands of foid orbiters in his dms!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
@Tallooksmaxxer
they never learn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, greeneyes, forevergymcelling and 7 others
View attachment 1809659View attachment 1809662
sorry buddy, but when chad lifts weights, its still over for u
muh male gaze bro!!!! no way hes living an amazing life style fucking a new stacy with hundreds of thousands of foid orbiters in his dms!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
@Tallooksmaxxer
they never learn
He is still aesthetic with good insertions and proportions and isn’t ogremaxxed. Plus he also has a Chad face.

cringe as fuck. ive seen it irl, and in my own life. cope hard as F U C K if you dont think girls dont love seeing a dude who look like they could crush them. i cant tell you the amount of choke me and random shit i hear about my arms from women when my arms are around 18+inches
Again just a super small niche of women, same as the dudes who dress like femboys, they just don’t destroy their health.

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Again just a super small niche of women, same as the dudes who dress like femboys, they just don’t destroy their health.
cope is reaching the unreal levels.

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Blackgymmax
He is still aesthetic with good insertions and proportions and isn’t ogremaxxed. Plus he also has a Chad face.
congrats, chad can still benefit from being gymmaxxed
yes bro, me hearing loads of women call him hot and pretty much all of my foid co workers into him despite the fact that the women said that his face wasnt that great and that his body was giving him the edge:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:. there was another dude who was his friend too who didnt get shit despite the girls thinking he was the same face level but he was much more narrow and 40lbs lighter but he was in shape with abs. too bad nobody could tell he lifted in a shirt

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Racky
congrats, chad can still benefit from being gymmaxxed
If you look like zayn or thurston gymaxxing is optional at that point. You can still slay with a psl 6 face if you are scrawny. Let alone roiding for aesthetics.

Just gymaxx for health. only normies have to roidmaxx for SMV boost.

Defeatist bs. Train harder.

If you look like zayn or thurston gymaxxing is optional at that point. You can still slay with a psl 6 face if you are scrawny. Let alone roiding for aesthetics.

Just gymaxx for health only normies have to roidmaxx for SMV boost.
thurston would appeal mog zayn to death even if he was like 90lbs, but him gymmaxxing was just him trying to mog to the next level.
second, arent you a normie? if youre sub chad its pretty much your best bet at any sort of appeal. unless you have an amazing pheno + 5.5+psl, youre more "niche" than gymcel appeal (near to nothing)

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Elvisandreaa
jfl, even "jacked" natties are perceived as looking normal asf irl to normies esp in a shirt. its literally impossible to look like you lift unless you take gear. muh too big, meanwhile irl some of the biggest slayers i know are 230lbs huge mf dudes. remember asking some midget white girl to point out a sexy guy and it was this 6'2 240+lbs jacked roided looking dude. muh too big, fuck you lanklets
The kind of jacked most natties get can only be used on social media or dating apps where you can post pumped up shirtless pics. I have seen people with a not so great face run this kind of game on IG and getting positive female reception, while irl in a t-shirt they'd look normal. irl it’s hard for natties to be remarkable unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
The kind of jacked most natties get can only be used on social media or dating apps where you can post pumped up shirtless pics. I have seen people with a not so great face run this kind of game on IG and getting positive female reception, while irl in a t-shirt they'd look normal. irl it’s hard for natties to be remarkable unfortunately
dont be natty and tell everyone you are just to be NT
i tell people i just lift 2x a week for an hour as a natty for about a year to get big

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Racky
thurston would appeal mog zayn to death even if he was like 90lbs, but him gymmaxxing was just him trying to mog to the next level.
second, arent you a normie? if youre sub chad its pretty much your best bet at any sort of appeal. unless you have an amazing pheno + 5.5+psl, youre more "niche" than gymcel appeal (near to nothing)
Yes I will gymaxx. I am mulatto so my pheno alright . I am debating whether or not I will roid though tbh as I am ectomorph.

I am also getting bimax too which is the worst as I know I will lose a lot of gains during recovery.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Yes I will gymaxx. I am mulatto so my pheno alright . I am debating whether or not I will roid though tbh as I am ectomorph.

I am also getting bimax too which is the worst as I know I will lose a lot of gains during recovery.
imagine thinking a roided out lightskin wouldnt have god tier smv. MUH NICHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
shut the fuck up and get on your first cycle

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
imagine thinking a roided out lightskin wouldnt have god tier smv. MUH NICHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
shut the fuck up and get on your first cycle
I don’t wanr my balls to shrink and I don’t want to shut down my HTPA. Do you roid? Do you prefer running cycles or do you blast n cruise?

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Blackgymmax
I don’t wanr my balls to shrink and I don’t want to shut down my HTPA. Do you roid? Do you prefer running cycles or do you blast n cruise?
blast and cruise. id rather die huge than live a long tiny life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer, fogdart, Danish_Retard and 4 others

let me tell you about the biggest fucking slayer i ever knew irl. roided lightskin w green eyes ripped as fuck 5'11. motherfucker his phone was always blowing up from women 24/7 going to the gym with him having literally every girl orbit him and stare him down. holy fuck it was an entirely new dimension he was living in

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, KING REIDYZ, Racky and 1 other person
You can look impressive in pics but irl? Yeah no way.
nobody thinks your 16 inch arms looks big. your mom telling you that doesnt mean its true
Exactly.
Two types of mires that do not count :
>Online in pics
>Family / friends

When I posted my body on /fit/ once I had cognitive dissonance from some of those guys accusing me of roiding and being fake natty JFL. "That’s not possible in 1 year you :soy:". They didn’t realize if they met me in a t-shirt I would just look normal. That’s why in my post here I made sure to include t shirt pics.

Family is even worse. They give you pity compliments like you are a special Ed kid, gaslight you. I got mad at my cousins for this because it feels like mockery, and it kind of is. Talking about "you are so jacked now!" but if we were strangers and you met me somewhere you wouldn’t notice anything. Family pity compliments make a lot of men delusional.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Danish_Retard, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Yeah, that's why i don't even bother with Gym. No use to follow gymcel lifestyle and still not being huge. I prefer to follow a cardio routine, keeps me fit lean and healthy. Thank god i got the thick and Wide bone structure so i got my size from that

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
let me tell you about the biggest fucking slayer i ever knew irl. roided lightskin w green eyes ripped as fuck 5'11. motherfucker his phone was always blowing up from women 24/7 going to the gym with him having literally every girl orbit him and stare him down. holy fuck it was an entirely new dimension he was living in
Lifefuel tbh. I am the same height, also have small waist and broad shoulders. Only thing is I am a lanklet and have brown eyes.

I also have nigger hair not normal mulatto curls so I have dreadlocks.

• +1
Lifefuel tbh. I am the same height, also have small waist and broad shoulders. Only thing is I am a lanklet and have brown eyes.

I also have nigger hair not normal mulatto curls so I have dreadlocks.
dreads are very good

• Love it
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Do you recommend just going for it or should you gain some lifting experience and train natty for say 2-3 years before hopping on roids.

• +1
Do you recommend just going for it or should you gain some lifting experience and train natty for say 2-3 years before hopping on roids.
probably 1 year natty training exp to 2 at most
i know plenty of slayers tho who just started from the very beginning and did well

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, RecessedChinCel and Jason Voorhees
@Blackgymmax Your idea of big is Mike Thurston, or maybe even bigger.

Ngl, I'd be fine with a zyzz physique. i think if you are tall, then zyzz physique is all you need.

only overcompensating manlets need to be as big or bigger than thurston

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Danish_Retard, Racky and 1 other person
Natty can make a big difference

Before

dCV7buW.jpg

After

4NpDcyS.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
@Blackgymmax Your idea of big is Mike Thurston, or maybe even bigger.

Ngl, I'd be fine with a zyzz physique. i think if you are tall, then zyzz physique is all you need.

only overcompensating manlets need to be as big or bigger than thurston
zyzz is fine, i dont even think thurston is ideal but it all depends

I gymmax to preserve little muscle mass that I have while cutting, to look good when naked/shirtless, and because of health benefits. I will never have an impressive body, but that's ok because I can have that athletic sports guy body.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Corleone and Blackgymmax
psl?

Muscles are gross
It's all about insertions muscle belly anyways
Girls don't care about muscles just bone and shoulder width

• Hmm...
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
zyzz is fine, i dont even think thurston is ideal but it all depends
You literally have as much muscle mass as zyzz probably. Just shoelifts+air force to 6f2-6ft3 now and you're set. go slay chad

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Corleone
You literally have as much muscle mass as zyzz probably. Just shoelifts+air force to 6f2-6ft3 now and you're set. go slay chad
something like that,but i do better when im like 210-205 13-15% bodyfat for whatever reason (with full abs obv)

This is true, it seems guys who are 5'11-6'1 have the best proportions on average.
fuck proportions. no one would call 6 feet tall novadays.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
fuck proportions. no one would call 6 feet tall novadays.
The ideal height is 6'1. Tall enough to be considered tall but still have good proportions and not lanky or considered a freak.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: kuroro, MoggerGaston, JL~ and 4 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SteveRogers, Danish_Retard, Racky and 2 others
I gymmax to preserve little muscle mass that I have while cutting, to look good when naked/shirtless, and because of health benefits. I will never have an impressive body, but that's ok because I can have that athletic sports guy body.
rather be lean and look good when naked than be a bloated up ogre that burps all day because of all the protein shakes he drinks and dies at 40