impossible to look impressive if youre natty

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
jfl, even "jacked" natties are perceived as looking normal asf irl to normies esp in a shirt. its literally impossible to look like you lift unless you take gear. muh too big, meanwhile irl some of the biggest slayers i know are 230lbs huge mf dudes. remember asking some midget white girl to point out a sexy guy and it was this 6'2 240+lbs jacked roided looking dude. muh too big, fuck you lanklets

Who is this handsome dude??

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap and Blackgymmax
Also just to add to this thread my gf complimented my body (5’11 165lbs lean natty) and followed it up by asking if I worked out for my body or if it’s ‘all natural’ girls literally think natty linit physiques are what guys who just go jogging and do push-ups have- you literally need to deny working out if you’re natty
Even tho I track protein and workout 6 times a week I told my gf I just do 30 pushups before o go to bed for my body and she believed it lol- she thinks only roided guys actually lift

I feel so bad for men who have to piss blood in the gym for years just to become somewhat less invisible to women

What doses you normally go up to @Blackgymmax ?

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer