impossible to look impressive if youre natty

have i fucked your whore of a subhuman mother and i dont remember?

who the fk are u. random subhuman :lul:
I won I triggered the bitch out you :ROFLMAO: now stop wasting my time subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, MikeMew'sBitch and prettyboislime
what u won ure turbo bottom genetic leftover cockroach that barely sneaked into 2022 cuz ur father rapemaxxed :ROFLMAO:

jfl at u

there is no wasting time for you. end it asap

yeah I haven't like fucked a single guy but I have fucked 59 different women so I think Im doing alright for the female gaze

this is for like stage competitions genius
yeah bro you're amazing im sure you doing all that while obsessing with lifting weights and posting nonstop all day about gym crap on .org

I bet u fuck them while benching too amaright? jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
yeah bro you're amazing im sure you doing all that while obsessing with lifting weights and posting nonstop all day about gym crap on .org

dont reply to this subhuman abomination

jfl at ugly permavirgin incels spawns of rape attacking me out of nowhere

id behead his entire lineage of rapists and inbreeds

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and softlysoftly

what u won ure turbo bottom genetic leftover cockroach that barely sneaked into 2022 cuz ur father rapemaxxed :ROFLMAO:

jfl at u

there is no wasting time for you. end it asap
stop arguing, this thread was partially a joke anyways. the stories i said were all true but obviously you dont need to be a mass monster

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Oberyn and Racky
stop arguing, this thread was partially a joke anyways. the stories i said were all true but obviously you dont need to be a mass monster
I hope my thread I made yesterday did not inspire this :feelswah::ROFLMAO:

I hope my thread I made yesterday did not inspire this :feelswah::ROFLMAO:
i didnt see it. I just made the post after asking a foid if i looked muscular and she told me i could have bigger arms (im at 17 rn)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Racky

stop talking about weights lol you know nothing about them twink like go do something meaningful with your life than arguing with people over things that should be basic
gym when done right = smv boost
you don't want that boost then dont take it that simple you fag
dont reply to this subhuman abomination

jfl at ugly permavirgin incels spawns of rape attacking me out of nowhere

id behead his entire lineage of rapists and inbreeds
looks like I struck a nerve with a low iq ape go figure

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
stop talking about weights lol you know nothing about them twink like go do something meaningful with your life than arguing with people over things that should be basic
gym when done right = smv boost
you don't want that boost then dont take it that simple you fag

looks like I struck a nerve with a low iq ape go figure
youre a incel giga subhuman low life low abomination. probably a 25yo virgin. keep denying that your father is a hideous gymcel rapist you son of a raped disgusting low iq mother

feminism is gonna wipe u cockroach off the face of earth dont worry :lul:

disgusting that you feel worthy to insult me. id skin you alive subhuman. youre disgusting. i spit at your ugly face

• Ugh..
Reactions: softlysoftly
youre a incel giga subhuman low life low abomination. probably a 25yo virgin. keep denying that your father is a hideous gymcel rapist you son of a raped disgusting low iq mother

feminism is gonna wipe u cockroach off the face of earth dont worry :lul:

disgusting that you feel worthy to insult me. id skin you alive subhuman. youre disgusting. i spit at your ugly face
drunk ramblings of an incel schizo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and wollet2
Muscles are more important to looking good in clothes than looking good on the beach, no kidding. I get 10x more looks down my arms in a shirt than on the beach.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
youre going extinct soon

hide under a barbell, bug :lul:

ive never lifted half kg in my life, eat shit whenever i want, starved maxxed with health issues, still mog you to oblivion

cant run away from the species mog cockroach

:ROFLMAO: @prettyboislime I bodied this nigga so hard that he does the forum version of double texting a bitch

he replied to me twice and I still left him on read like what an abused dog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and prettyboislime
:ROFLMAO: @prettyboislime I bodied this nigga so hard that he does the forum version of double texting a bitch

he replied to me twice and I still left him on read like what an abused dog
youre irrelevant dog

get this inside your incel subhuman brain

youre like the bitch that has already gotten dicked down by chad, pretends to ignore him while texting all her friends about how fat his cock was

you will read this and i will give you throat cancer by pissing down on it

id break all body bones of the subhuman 16yos ugly nigger the cock youre sucking. insect

Last edited:
It is all about HALOS

Sure. You can be lean, but being "big" will give you that HALO - when you dont have do a lot of shit cause just one feature of you is so strong that it does job for you.

More HALOS, the easier life.

Until gym is not your whole life (except athletes) there is no problem and everybody should do this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Racky

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Blackgymmax
this guy looks ideal asf for a chad face ngl. isnt he like 6'3 or so as well?
I think 6‘1.5 but yea his face/physique/height combination mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
jfl, even "jacked" natties are perceived as looking normal asf irl to normies esp in a shirt. its literally impossible to look like you lift unless you take gear. muh too big, meanwhile irl some of the biggest slayers i know are 230lbs huge mf dudes. remember asking some midget white girl to point out a sexy guy and it was this 6'2 240+lbs jacked roided looking dude. muh too big, fuck you lanklets
Yeah this is facts and we’ll know now. No point in trying to mog with mass as a natty. The best play for a natty is to Lean out and play shirtless game online

Irl is useless for Natties which is why face is important

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 21620
You are heavier than me by 7+ pounds, over

I’ll forever be held back by my dogshit wrists, even if roids gave me cannonball shoulders it wouldn’t change those
tbh thin wrists are sich a failo

it means you can never have a decent physique

I fucking hate the way females think, why can't they appreciate a well sculpted male body?

men go crazy for even the untrained female body, with a bit of fitness she's instantly insanely attractive to every man

imagine if men were like women, and nothing short of perfect proportions, low bf%, perfect add genetic would get you off
imagine men going "hmm, her abs are a bit too asymmetric, and her hip to waist is a little bit off, my dick won't get up to this"

female hypergamy is just beyond insane, it's no wonder every society, and every religion tightly suppressed female selection
they are retarded

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Blackgymmax
tbh thin wrists are sich a failo

it means you can never have a decent physique
I have thin wrists too, it makes the rest of my arm look a lot bigger though since it tapers

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
I have thin wrists too, it makes the rest of my arm look a lot bigger though since it tapers
thin wrists will make you look more aesthetic - on a picture

IRL you will just look small

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 21620 and datboijj
thin wrists will make you look more aesthetic - on a picture

IRL you will just look small
People will look at your physique as a whole. No one is going to just stare at your wrists and say you’re small. It’s all about how it all looks combined

• +1
People will look at your physique as a whole. No one is going to just stare at your wrists and say you’re small. It’s all about how it all looks combined
that's what I'm saying bro - thin wrists will make people subconsciously think you're weaker, your arms will be thinner etc

it's not like people will look at you and go "yeah his wrists are thin but he really is near his max lean muscle mass", no they will look at you and think you look like a little bitch

that's what I'm saying bro - thin wrists will make people subconsciously think you're weaker, your arms will be thinner etc

it's not like people will look at you and go "yeah his wrists are thin but he really is near his max lean muscle mass", no they will look at you and think you look like a little bitch
Bro your attitude is just terrible. Small/big wrists both have their pros and cons. Some people consider a small frame good for bodybuilding cause even though it means you can’t put on as much muscle, whatever amount of muscle you do put on pops out more. Look at frank zane for example

• JFL

Not denying it though, large wrists are much more masculine

Bro your attitude is just terrible. Small/big wrists both have their pros and cons. Some people consider a small frame good for bodybuilding cause even though it means you can’t put on as much muscle, whatever amount of muscle you do put on pops out more. Look at frank zane for example
the amount of cope is incredible

frame = the foundation of your physique
it's what the muscles attach themselves onto
if your frame is shit, your physique is going to be shit

like building a house on shit foundation

I look even shittier than dyel in a shirt, so looking dyel in a shirt is goals tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
jfl, even "jacked" natties are perceived as looking normal asf irl to normies esp in a shirt. its literally impossible to look like you lift unless you take gear. muh too big, meanwhile irl some of the biggest slayers i know are 230lbs huge mf dudes. remember asking some midget white girl to point out a sexy guy and it was this 6'2 240+lbs jacked roided looking dude. muh too big, fuck you lanklets

No steroids for your dysgenic face

Most women dont find an "impressive" physiques attractive

Last edited:
one example and blud thinks he's right

post him in a shirt, hes on the "slimmer side"
wtf u talking tate is actually one of the few people where he looks bigger in a shirt slim clothes

yeaa yeaa.. cool..

lets talk about your ugly face now

I’m in an LTR now-

I feel a good way to test the roid/muscle pill would be to roid during my LTR and see if it changes the way my gf treats or me and if she initiates sex more or gets more hirny or starts letting me do more degen stuff to her etc

I’m in an LTR now-

I feel a good way to test the roid/muscle pill would be to roid during my LTR and see if it changes the way my gf treats or me and if she initiates sex more or gets more hirny or starts letting me do more degen stuff to her etc
wtf you're back?

I choose @Orc as counterexample