improvements from pcl threads/fat dissolver in the nasolabial area subcutaneously.

Orc

Orc

diagnosed autist
Staff

As you all know there's many theories pertaining the nasolabial fold, most of which revolve around bone recession, mainly the nasal aperture widening with age and the canine fossa becoming deeper, there's also some about volume loss, after carefully contemplating all of these while working on a solution, I've come to the conclusion that's it's all a load of horse shit, luckily cosmetologists aren't actual scientists, but you should still blame them for regurgitating this garbage.

now what causes it then? and why are you so sure it's not from that?

the answer is simple, the age of onset doesn't match, most people develop nasolabial folds before they're 30, or have them from birth, you haven't experienced any significant of bone recession at that age to attributing it to this is downright retarded.

it's also unrelated to bone development, or phenotype, it doesn't matter how good your bones are or where you're from, pretty much every sub-group of humans has them on average, and even if you've got the best bones on the planet it still won't prevent you from getting them, it's also unrelated to your forward growth, who gets them and who doesn't seems completely random, with them being absent in many flat-faced people, and them being present in those with the best forward growth.

there's also the argument that it's from 'recession' but in-case you don't realize this, what's deemed a deformity, or recession, is based on the average, so when the average human has this feature, then you cannot attribute it to recession, it's just a feature at that point, if everyone is deformed, then nobody is deformed.

then what causes then? as with almost all answers in life, it's the most benign, simplest concept you can imagine.

it's most likely just gravity, to be specific, gravity causes the fat in your face to migrate, and this process starts below the eyes, and covers part of the cheek.
Tear1

so you ask, is that not volume loss? to be specific, it's volume migration and accumulation, there's no actual volume lost in the nasolabial area, there's fat piling up on the outer fold of the nasolabial, this area seems to act as a 'net' where fat can't migrate any further, which leads to the iconic look, this is probably due to the thick superficial vein that runs underneath, whilst I was doing fat dissolving injections in this area I also noticed that no matter how hard you fuck up the dissolver won't move past this area, which means there's not much of a risk of accidentally removing fat from within the fold and making it worse.

but you can just get a (mid) facelift and fix it right?

well no, you can't, the volume in the area below the eyes cannot be restored with a facelift.

this is because when they're performed, a cut is made in front of the ear or at the temple, the skin is pulled towards this, which means the area below the eyes, and top of the cheek remains fucked, and it also doesn't resolve the accumulation that already took place, so in most cases the outline of a fold remains anyway, it does tend to make it less obvious, but it doesn't actually resolve the issue.

Face1

there's more invasive procedures like a composite face lift (more complex form of a deep plane lift) that do address this issue, but a typical mid-face lift or S lift does not fix it.

Face2

I've already resolved the issues I had with my skin in my past threads, the only issue I've got left is the piriform fossa.

so what can you do?

well unlike what cosmetologists think (and they're extremely afraid of this and won't do it for you), you should actually dissolve the fat that accumulated on the fold, because it's impossible to pull it back to where it came from without costly complex invasive procedures.

and you do this in combination with returning volume and skin laxity to the areas it diminished in, you can do this through fillers, implants, threads, or collagen promoting injections (there's many forms of these)

and before you ask, the last part isn't always the case, fat migration can happen without the area seemingly being diminished much, having nasolabial folds doesn't always mean your under-eyes are hollow, in these cases all that needs to be done is dissolving the ridge that has formed on the outer nasolabial.

but how do you do this?

you use deoxycholate, most clinics will not perform a liposection on this area, although it has been done before, and they will also not inject it for you, the most well known brand for this is aqualyx, and this is what I used for it.

performing the injections:

20240713 005532

you see this triangle shaped pad?
E332

this is where you put the injections.

don't exceed half of 0.1 so 0.05 per injection, they're spaced roughly a centimeter apart, you'll need several treatments, the inflammation lasts about a week every time and the results are visible after 2-3 weeks, you can repeat it every third or fourth week, I used roughly 0.9 ml every time, so 3 syringes.

I used slins for this, that means insulin needles, they've got short high gauge needles and they're 0.3 to 0.5ml, these only need to go 5 mm deep, I insert them at an angle from below and work down.

here's a video of my mid face area in motion right now, there's still a tiny bit of piriform fossa left but it's manageable and doesn't really show unless I tilt my head down.

by the way I also tightened by jawline at some point, and dissolved fat underneath.

Attachments

• 20240816160334312 (3).mp4
    5.5 MB
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, ChadL1te, greycel and 26 others
People do all of this when all you have to do is eat meat only

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy, FaceandBBC, Gaygymmaxx and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, ihatewhiterose, MA_ascender and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, FaceandBBC and Gaygymmaxx
fgood thread Bhai, bumping for you:love:

• +1
Reactions: Orc
will read now

• +1
BOTB worthy.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, Orc and PeakIncels
Mirining results. what did u do for ur skin?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Loveland
Mirining results. what did u do for ur skin?
matrixyl + argireline + vit c/e in the morning.
gentle cleanser for washing face + centella after showering.
0.5% liquid tretinoin in the evening.

(moisturize after all of these)

50 spf + PA++++ sunscreen with niacinamide

• +1
Reactions: coispet, ryuken and 4lt.Real
@imthesupremecel @arabcelxxx @Icon @greycel @moreroidsmoredates

• +1
Reactions: greycel and ryuken
matrixyl + argireline + vit c/e in the morning.
gentle cleanser for washing face + centella after showering.
0.5% liquid tretinoin in the evening.

(moisturize after all of these)

50 spf + PA++++ sunscreen with niacinamide
should switch to the ordinary multi peptide + ghk-cu it has both of those peptides

really good thread bro this needs to be BOTB. congrats on actually solving your folds i’ll do this if i ever get them

btw would you care to rank all of the restoring volume methods you’re aware of? cheers

Last edited:
View attachment 3137246
As you all know there's many theories pertaining the nasolabial fold, most of which revolve around bone recession, mainly the nasal aperture widening with age and the canine fossa becoming deeper, there's also some about volume loss, after carefully contemplating all of these while working on a solution, I've come to the conclusion that's it's all a load of horse shit, luckily cosmetologists aren't actual scientists, but you should still blame them for regurgitating this garbage.

the answer is simple, the age of onset doesn't match, most people develop nasolabial folds before they're 30, or have them from birth, you haven't experienced any significant of bone recession at that age to attributing it to this is downright retarded.

it's also unrelated to bone development, or phenotype, it doesn't matter how good your bones are or where you're from, pretty much every sub-group of humans has them on average, and even if you've got the best bones on the planet it still won't prevent you from getting them, it's also unrelated to your forward growth, who gets them and who doesn't seems completely random, with them being absent in many flat-faced people, and them being present in those with the best forward growth.

View attachment 3137254

View attachment 3137255View attachment 3137256
there's also the argument that it's from 'recession' but in-case you don't realize this, what's deemed a deformity, or recession, is based on the average, so when the average human has this feature, then you cannot attribute it to recession, it's just a feature at that point, if everyone is deformed, then nobody is deformed.

then what causes then? as with almost all answers in life, it's the most benign, simplest concept you can imagine.

it's most likely just gravity, to be specific, gravity causes the fat in your face to migrate, and this process starts below the eyes, and covers part of the cheek.
View attachment 3137259

so you ask, is that not volume loss? to be specific, it's volume migration and accumulation, there's no actual volume lost in the nasolabial area, there's fat piling up on the outer fold of the nasolabial, this area seems to act as a 'net' where fat can't migrate any further, which leads to the iconic look, this is probably due to the thick superficial vein that runs underneath, whilst I was doing fat dissolving injections in this area I also noticed that no matter how hard you fuck up the dissolver won't move past this area, which means there's not much of a risk of accidentally removing fat from within the fold and making it worse.

well no, you can't, the volume in the area below the eyes cannot be restored with a facelift.

this is because when they're performed, a cut is made in front of the ear or at the temple, the skin is pulled towards this, which means the area below the eyes, and top of the cheek remains fucked, and it also doesn't resolve the accumulation that already took place, so in most cases the outline of a fold remains anyway, it does tend to make it less obvious, but it doesn't actually resolve the issue.

View attachment 3137262

there's more invasive procedures like a composite face lift (more complex form of a deep plane lift) that do address this issue, but a typical mid-face lift or S lift does not fix it.

View attachment 3137265

I've already resolved the issues I had with my skin in my past threads, the only issue I've got left is the piriform fossa.

so what can you do?

well unlike what cosmetologists think (and they're extremely afraid of this and won't do it for you), you should actually dissolve the fat that accumulated on the fold, because it's impossible to pull it back to where it came from without costly complex invasive procedures.

and you do this in combination with returning volume and skin laxity to the areas it diminished in, you can do this through fillers, implants, threads, or collagen promoting injections (there's many forms of these)

and before you ask, the last part isn't always the case, fat migration can happen without the area seemingly being diminished much, having nasolabial folds doesn't always mean your under-eyes are hollow, in these cases all that needs to be done is dissolving the ridge that has formed on the outer nasolabial.

but how do you do this?

you use deoxycholate, most clinics will not perform a liposection on this area, although it has been done before, and they will also not inject it for you, the most well known brand for this is aqualyx, and this is what I used for it.

View attachment 3137266

View attachment 3137267

View attachment 3137270

don't exceed half of 0.1 so 0.05 per injection, they're spaced roughly a centimeter apart, you'll need several treatments, the inflammation lasts about a week every time and the results are visible after 2-3 weeks, you can repeat it every third or fourth week, I used roughly 0.9 ml every time, so 3 syringes.

I used slins for this, that means insulin needles, they've got short high gauge needles and they're 0.3 to 0.5ml, these only need to go 5 mm deep, I insert them at an angle from below and work down.

View attachment 3137273

here's a video of my mid face area in motion right now, there's still a tiny bit of piriform fossa left but it's manageable and doesn't really show unless I tilt my head down.

by the way I also tightened by jawline at some point, and dissolved fat underneath.

Inb4 30 reps

should switch to the ordinary multi peptide + ghk-cu it has both of those peptides

really good thread bro this needs to be BOTB. congrats on actually solving your folds i’ll do this if i ever get them

btw would you care to rank all of the restoring volume methods you’re aware of? cheers
the solution I have also contains both and some more minor ones I haven't mentioned.

I feel like the only way to restore folds without artificially inflating the mid-face with volume that's not supposed to be there is this method or a composite face lift, nothing else will fix it.

subcisions also help.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and coxel
did leaning out help with your nasofolds?

did leaning out help with your nasofolds?
made them worse if anything but they're pretty much invisible now, I'll continue to try to fix the last bit of piriform fossa show.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and appealmaxed
View attachment 3137246

View attachment 3137254

View attachment 3137259

View attachment 3137262

View attachment 3137265

so what can you do?

but how do you do this?

View attachment 3137266

View attachment 3137267

View attachment 3137270

View attachment 3137273

bump another banger

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and Orc
bookmarked, won't read though

• JFL
so for youngcels we shouldn't do the fat dissolving since gravity didn't do it's thing yet, rather we should fix naso folds with just PDO +/ MN with volufiline?

so for youngcels we shouldn't do the fat dissolving since gravity didn't do it's thing yet, rather we should fix naso folds with just PDO +/ MN with volufiline?
if it hasn't happened yet then you also won't have nasolabial folds, so if you already have them then it already happened.

I've also had them from birth ironically.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater and cyprian_tomaszewski
then how can you say it's because of gravity lol. It's only fat sliding down for 30+. Ain't no way 18 year olds here have naso folds because their fat pads slide down

I
if it hasn't happened yet then you also won't have nasolabial folds, so if you already have them then it already happened.

Is volufline cope?

then how can you say it's because of gravity lol. It's only fat sliding down for 30+. Ain't no way 18 year olds here have naso folds because their fat pads slide down
you're affected by gravity the minute you're conceived sadly, presumably it's from the cheek pads babies have sagging down and happens rather early in life.

there's some variation between the position babies sit in the womb, if you're one of the upright ones you've already got 9 months of gravity under your belt when you're born.

they had to pull me out with a vacuum.

I

Is volufline cope?
probably, anything that doesn't hurt tends to be a scam.

The guy will stick needles in his face but denies ever doing steroids whilst having a Greek god body 😂

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
The guy will stick needles in his face but denies ever doing steroids whilst having a Greek god body 😂
allah approves of threads but not of steroids, easy as that.

Are the photos in op yours? What did you do with lips?

Are the photos in op yours? What did you do with lips?
they're mine.

my pcl threads are placed like this around the mouth with the blue areas having multiple threads, the red is singular, I use superscrews.

• +1
Reactions: StepanovMogs
Let me guess you didn’t get work done to ur lips they just magically grew.

Let me guess you didn’t get work done to ur lips they just magically grew.
I've posted threads on what I've done for my lips repeatedly.

the bottom lip actually just magically got better after I fixed the top.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
they're mine.

View attachment 3137521

my pcl threads are placed like this around the mouth with the blue areas having multiple threads, the red is singular, I use superscrews.
So you effectively performed a lip lift? I think it had more effect than reducing nasolabial folds. Idk why but I tend to notice mouth area first and in the before pic it was like pseudo recession with an angle between nose and lips of over 90.

I've posted threads on what I've done for my lips repeatedly.

the bottom lip actually just magically got better after I fixed the top.
Are you currently in a relationship or frequently having sex cos no way ur still looksmaxxing and an incel

Nasojugal folds give me suicidal tendencies.

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, 4lt.Real and Orc
So you effectively performed a lip lift? I think it had more effect than reducing nasolabial folds. Idk why but I tend to notice mouth area first and in the before pic it was like pseudo recession with an angle between nose and lips of over 90.
the shit lips were from bad philtrum column support and recessed corners, common issue in wypipo.
Are you currently in a relationship or frequently having sex cos no way ur still looksmaxxing and an incel
I go on dates regularly.
Nasojugal folds give me suicidal tendencies.
same.
wtf are u muslim?:lul:
Al-Tirmidhi (1456), Abu Dawud (4462) and Ibn Majah (2561) narrated that Ibn `Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

“Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Lut, execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.” (Classed as sahih by al-Albani in Sahih al-Tirmidhi)

“And (remember) Lut (Lot), when he said to his people: ‘Do you commit the worst sin such as none preceding you has committed in the ‘Alamin (mankind and jinn)? ’Verily, you practice your lusts on men instead of women. Nay, but you are a people transgressing beyond bounds (by committing great sins).’

And the answer of his people was only that they said: ‘Drive them out of your town, these are indeed men who want to be pure (from sins)!’ Then We saved him and his family, except his wife; she was of those who remained behind (in the torment). And We rained down on them a rain (of stones). Then see what was the end of the Mujrimun (criminals, polytheists and sinners)” [al-A’raf 7:80-84]

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ihatewhiterose, 97baHater and shia.jihadist
View attachment 3137246

View attachment 3137254

View attachment 3137259

View attachment 3137262

View attachment 3137265

so what can you do?

but how do you do this?

View attachment 3137266

View attachment 3137267

View attachment 3137270

View attachment 3137273

Wonder if a lip stretching device or just stretching with your hands would improve your lips

the shit lips were from bad philtrum column support and recessed corners, common issue in wypipo.

I go on dates regularly.

same.

Al-Tirmidhi (1456), Abu Dawud (4462) and Ibn Majah (2561) narrated that Ibn `Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

“Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Lut, execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.” (Classed as sahih by al-Albani in Sahih al-Tirmidhi)

“And (remember) Lut (Lot), when he said to his people: ‘Do you commit the worst sin such as none preceding you has committed in the ‘Alamin (mankind and jinn)? ’Verily, you practice your lusts on men instead of women. Nay, but you are a people transgressing beyond bounds (by committing great sins).’

And the answer of his people was only that they said: ‘Drive them out of your town, these are indeed men who want to be pure (from sins)!’ Then We saved him and his family, except his wife; she was of those who remained behind (in the torment). And We rained down on them a rain (of stones). Then see what was the end of the Mujrimun (criminals, polytheists and sinners)” [al-A’raf 7:80-84]
Do you pray 5 times a day