Imran khan should be the standard for curries not Salludon

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I'm leaning towards the school of thought that considers Salludon a fraud. Not only that, but he clearly got married to an LTB despite being his looks level having the ability to make most foids pay for your passport and 1st worldmaxxx. He might be high PSL but he will never live life on high mode because he was a locationcel in some random village in Pakistan.

The real OG paki is Imran Khan. He is now Mandelamaxxxing in jail but he lived life on high mode and even at 71 years old still mogs.

• Captain of cricket team and most recognisable face (for curries but who cares).
  • Was leader of main political party then country.
  • Attended Oxford University where all the IQmaxxed nerds of the world gather.
  • Was know as a "hedonistic bachelor" and a playboy. Many girlfriends are unknown and were called "mysterious blondes".
  • Married three times - including his first to a fucking English Jewess! Jews are impossible mode for 99.999% of the world.
  • His personal life reads like a fucking movie of love triangles and soap drama with women all over him
  • Was based enough to say the truth that if women wear revealing clothes ofc they risk rape.
  • Survived assassination attempt to boost invincibility.
  • Currently in Mandelamaxxing which will give him more halo.

This man is gigachad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 58230, EggKing, Xangsane and 4 others

He also got slapped by army soldier and asked to follow orders. Not very gigachad life is it.

Look at him crying like a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Poor man to be honest. The army in Pakistan is too powerful and controlled by external forces.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and SecularIslamist

He also got slapped by army soldier and asked to follow orders. Not very gigachad life is it.

Also thinks China is following the way of the Prophetﷺ and denies the Uyghur genocide 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, nullandvoid, zura and 1 other person
Also thinks China is following the way of the Prophet and denies the Uyghur genocide 😂

Also does nothing when chinese go to pakistan and beat local ppl

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid and Fiqh
Seethe oldcel sallu mogs

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmac and SecularIslamist

I didn't see no slap.

What's he crying over? Crying isn't always a bitch thing unless it's for a bitxhy reason.

Also thinks China is following the way of the Prophetﷺ and denies the Uyghur genocide 😂

That's just realism. Really it should be on the muzzie countries already aligned with the US who wouldn't suffer massive economic risk by criticizing China so openly like that to advocate for Uyghurcels

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
That's just realism. Really it should be on the muzzie countries already aligned with the US who wouldn't suffer massive economic risk by criticizing China so openly like that to advocate for Uyghurcels
I doubt they will, which is a sad reality.

eye area pilled again

Siddhart Gupta mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
only thing i dont like about him is that he bootlicks china if not USA, being allies with a country who oppresses muslims is a munafiq trait, but overall if you live in pakistan you would realize how much better he is than other politicians here, all of them r corrupt US puppets, atleast in my experience i dont know a better political party other then his to vote, now if u want an islamically based one, View attachment 2722914
u can get his, Jamiat ulema e islam, he claims he follows islam but lied that he went to palestine to donate but went to thailand instead to get massaged by non mahrams :lul: his daughters goes out in tight clothes wears jeans, many more things

View attachment 2722929View attachment 2722930
What do you think about the Taliban then, allying with China?

They don't really have anyone to rely on at this time, do you think it's viable given their circumstance?

• +1
Reactions: Hamdan
What do you think about the Taliban then, allying with China?

They don't really have anyone to rely on at this time, do you think it's viable given their circumstance?
Geopolitics is a web of relationships and practical politics and realism trumps idealism. The Taliban will follow their self-interest rather than jeopardize what they have. Do I blame them? No. It's regrettable but anyone who lets moral considerations dictate who they support will be worse off themselves.

@Big White Cuck

• +1
I honestly don’t know and can’t give fatwa as im not knowledgeable enough on this topic and never saw an example of a similar situation in hadith, if u have show me, but im sure prophet SAW would be against allying with a country that oppresses muslims
I'm not sure there would be any examples from the prophets SAW time or the sahaba. Because they were united under one banner (despite internal squabbles between Muslims).

There are times where Arab armies allied with Visgothic Christians in Spain, Ottomans allied with French again Hapsburgs, or Mughals had some alliances with local Hindu rules. Such alliances were based on mutual interests and specific circumstances. Trying to protect and fight for the interests of all Muslims never took precedence over your own power. I'm not justifying it. Just saying reality prevents you from trying to play hero for everyone.

ANyway these were when Muslims had mogger empires. Now there is no such thing. So cuck leaders of the Muslim world will remain cucks.

• +1
Reactions: Hamdan