In 8 days I will be a brutally downward grown...

malicieusss

malicieusss

Mouthbreathing ruins faces.
skullcel but NOT recessed anymore.

+8 mm forward revision genioplasty (already had trimax)

A bit of life fuel to keep me going.

Next step paranasal implants

Then mandibular angle, zygo, supra with @RealSurgerymax if he ever replies my dm :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe, Deleted member 21403, ROTTING and 8 others
You look like a mf who's name starts with d am I correct

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ronald_98, Red Fox, poopoohead and 1 other person
You look like a mf who's name starts with d am I correct
Ur rap name isn't related to a bear is it?

You look like someone i know fr 💀

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
skullcel but NOT recessed anymore.

+8 mm forward revision genioplasty (already had trimax)

A bit of life fuel to keep me going.

Next step paranasal implants

Then mandibular angle, zygo, supra with @RealSurgerymax if he ever replies my dm :feelswhy:

Do you have any before pics?

• JFL
Reactions: ㅤ$ㅤ ㅤ, Deleted member 27932, poopoohead and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 25354, Eren and 1 other person
What is that vertical chin height lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403
Bruh my hearts pounding ain't no fucking way 💀💀💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, LowTrust, Deleted member 20631 and 3 others
Im aware. Brutally downward grown dog I was, so my surgeon tried to solve it with reduction genio which is retarded. Only way to camouflage this is mandibular angle that brings gonial down OR shaving of lower border. I might actually get both later.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Maybe you met him after the procedure
He looks like the first pic for sure

Idk he could be trolling me but he reacted with "hmmm" to the first one and didn't answer so I think it is him lol

Answer dms nigga you know me too irl @malicieusss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and malicieusss

• JFL
Reactions: malicieusss

See my implants would need go as far down as the green rectangle which seems unrealistic af. I need both shaving and implants to correct this.. brutal.

Im aware. Brutally downward grown dog I was, so my surgeon tried to solve it with reduction genio which is retarded. Only way to camouflage this is mandibular angle that brings gonial down OR shaving of lower border. I might actually get both later.
Your facial thirds must be fucked. Your lower third is too tall, gonna be even more noticable after the genio. Its not the end of the world for a guy but its a flaw.

Only way to fix this would be ccw rotation but thats gonna make your nose even more upturned and it already is too upturned

• +1
Your facial thirds must be fucked. Your lower third is too tall, gonna be even more noticable after the genio. Its not the end of the world for a guy but its a flaw.

Only way to fix this would be ccw rotation but thats gonna make your nose even more upturned and it already is too upturned
:feelswhy: I know man. lf1 already upturned it significantly yeah...

lQIgsGYl.jpg

this is the current plan no? is the chin being advanced along the mandible angle or just forward?

lQIgsGYl.jpg

this is the current plan no? is the chin being advanced along the mandible angle or just forward?
This is what has been done so far bsso 10mm, impaction 5mm and a height reduction genio 5mm + 3mm forward

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: materialistic, LowTrust and Deleted member 21403
yeah man. this is what I eventually want.
I need genio and shaving for this.
Genio isn't risky but shaving is hella risky (nerves damage) but Idgaf I will probably do it anyway.
shaving + genio is actually very high iq didnt think about that

• Love it
u have major prognathism lmao

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
wait but wtf do surgeons mean when they say 8mm forward genioplasty. Do they mean 8 mm forward along the mandible (so at a downwards angle) or literally just forward movement horizontally speaking. You know what I mean?

wait but wtf do surgeons mean when they say 8mm forward genioplasty. Do they mean 8 mm forward along the mandible (so at a downwards angle) or literally just forward movement horizontally speaking. You know what I mean?
Yeah. I will let you know asap. I trust my new surgeon for this one, he has a good aesthetic eye but it shouldn't be completely forward as in a horizontal plane.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403
are u not gonna fix it
Nope fuck this, imma get moving from here. No more trimax.. but it's obviously not optimal.

wym moving? as in genio?
I need midface implants the most. Especially from the front.

Revision genio, shaving of the mandible, mandibular angle for both bringing gonial down and adding width from the front, lots of work.

I need midface implants the most. Especially from the front.

Revision genio, shaving of the mandible, mandibular angle for both bringing gonial down and adding width from the front, lots of work.
you need to fix prognathism through braces or something, makes u look like a nigger

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl and LowTrust
you need to fix prognathism through braces or something, makes u look like a nigger
Bite is fine tho, only thing thats fine now.

inclination of ur teeth is not fine
I will never have even a quarter of whats considered an aesthetic face. I am well aware of that. My starting point is too bad. But I haven't given up yet. I'm wearing braces rn, but unfortunately not much more will be done in that area.

Brutal and it's tilted as well. This is in frankfurt plane, that's like 140 gonial angle.

Screenshot 20230429 1904072

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LowTrust and malicieusss
I will never have even a quarter of whats considered an aesthetic face. I am well aware of that. My starting point is too bad. But I haven't given up yet. I'm wearing braces rn, but unfortunately not much more will be done in that area.
Why don’t u wanna fix it

• +1
Brutal and it's tilted as well. This is in frankfurt plane, that's like 140 gonial angle.

View attachment 2175306

Look bro, I get reminded of what a natural, well developed lower third looks like on a daily basis. This little skull stands next to me at all time on my desk.

Brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21403 and Deleted member 21044
Did you get any ccwr maxilla impaction?
Yeah, impaction involved some degree of ccwr rotation in my case

Got impacted 5mm btw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Why don’t u wanna fix it
That would set me back 3 years. Already had braces for 3 years, already had trimax, this is basically starting the whole process all over.

• Hmm...
Reactions: User49
That would set me back 3 years. Already had braces for 3 years, already had trimax, this is basically starting the whole process all over.
Makes no sense but sure

• +1
yeah man. this is what I eventually want.
I need genio and shaving for this.
Genio isn't risky but shaving is hella risky (nerves damage) but Idgaf I will probably do it anyway.
nerve damage isn't that risky tbh, only bad thing is you will lose feeling in that area, which honestly wouldn't be the end of the world

• +1
Reactions: inceI and malicieusss