In a woman's world popular = hot, unpopular = ugly

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
This is relevant as it shows what they really think about looks. Chads with no friends will be viewed as choosing to not have a social life where as an incel with a lot of friends will be viewed as a creep forcing people to hang out with him.
This is a video of people no one know, so by definition in this video the only thing separating cool/loser or popular and unpopular is looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skull Issue and Debetro
Skull mogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: temporomandibular32, Skull Issue and whatdoesmogmean
most brutal mog of 2023s 43 week

• JFL
Reactions: blackpilled I lost
why does the fat whore agree to make a video next to this insanse appeal anime looking cute attractive smirkmaxxed mogging whitemaxxed bleached dark triad surgerymaxxed highclass giga stacy? Just get mogged infront of 5.5 million people theory

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Skull Issue and blackpilled I lost
why does the fat whore agree to make a video next to this insanse appeal anime looking cute attractive smirkmaxxed mogging whitemaxxed bleached dark triad surgerymaxxed highclass giga stacy? Just get mogged infront of 5.5 million people theory
I think there is a meme that hot girls like hanging out with ugly girls to look better.
Maybe the ugly girl thinks it will help get her a fraction of the attention.

popular mtb in the west at best