In the Facebook era when you could see when someone added a new friend

Deleted member 3523

Deleted member 3523

Iron
A Chad friend I had would always become friends with 3-4 new hot chicks every sunday or monday. I always thought, "man he's so good at talking to chicks man, and then he just friend requests them and that shows balls" - later realized he never requested himself, it was always chicks he'd either banged or interacted briefly with at some club. Like once a week he'd also get added by chicks he'd never talked to, but who'd seen him at the club or some event and found out his name through mutual friends or simply stalking etc etc.

Asked him about it when I was redpilled sufficiently and he said he got a ton of friend requests from shy whores at like midnight on the weekends when those whores would be sat getting tipsy with their whore friends and discussed "hot guys". He also showed me his inbox and it was just a slew of messages from horny chicks begging to become his fuckbuddy. Most of these chicks he didn't know, at all.

Superman jaws and All-American Abercrombie & Fitch looks or death. Also, he was smart and is excelling in a prestigious career and he was very, very athletic for a white dude. The whole package.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: x30001, GenericChad1444, godsmistake and 1 other person
you will never have this