In the West, Salludon has much lower SMV than people here think

D

Deleted member 14774

Solstice
People here don’t realise how important pheno is. Pheno is everything. It’s the first thing people see when they look at you, and @Salludon looks 100% ethnic. White girls don’t want ethnic guys.
I’ve done multiple experiments with Salludon on Tinder and Hinge and he got NOTHING after 24 hours. I know people are going to say that there were Tinder experiments done with Salludon and he got lots of matches, but the pics that were used have heavy filter which frauds his pheno into med passing. This is completely retarded. Why would you do a tinder experiment with someone to judge their SMV, and then fraud the most important thing about them? That’s like doing a tinder experiment with a user here and then using face app morphs for their pics. With my experiments I used pics of him in natural light, particularly these pics.

This is his real pheno. This is what he looks like in real life. Not the other filtermaxxed selfies that were used before. Try it for yourself. You would be lucky to get even one match in 24 hours if you live in an area with mostly white girls, because he looks ethnic. Of course, if you fraud his pheno by using filtermaxxed selfies and a white name like Alex or med name like Lorenzo, you’ll get different results, but that’s not the real salludon. Anybody can face app their pics and fraud their way into a date, but what’s the point of that. And I’m not a Salludon hater, regardless of how he achieved his results, he’s extremely good looking with top tier bones, and he mogs 99% of ethnics. My point is, as I said before, bones can’t compensate for ethnic failo.

Tagging from other thread @VicMackey @Pakicel

Attachments

• 1645836433304.jpeg
    1645836433304.jpeg
    705.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, marauder, FrameMogger and 32 others
This is racist

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 19281, fogdart and 18 others
pheno is cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 12234 and 7 others
There were already tinder experiments done with Sally years ago and iirc he did well

• +1
Reactions: greywind, FrameMogger, Deleted member 19281 and 10 others
There were already tinder experiments done with Sally years ago and iirc he did well
weren't they in canada

I know people are going to say that there were Tinder experiments done with Salludon and he got lots of matches, but the pics that were used have heavy filter which frauds his pheno into med passing.

its because of the way he takes pics

make him take pics with Western drip in a western city

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, Good_Little_Goy, fogdart and 10 others
People here don’t realise how important pheno is. Pheno is everything. It’s the first thing people see when they look at you, and @Salludon looks 100% ethnic. White girls don’t want ethnic guys.
I’ve done multiple experiments with Salludon on Tinder and Hinge and he got NOTHING after 24 hours. I know people are going to say that there were Tinder experiments done with Salludon and he got lots of matches, but the pics that were used have heavy filter which frauds his pheno into med passing. This is completely retarded. Why would you do a tinder experiment with someone to judge their SMV, and then fraud the most important thing about them? That’s like doing a tinder experiment with a user here and then using face app morphs for their pics. With my experiments I used pics of him in natural light, particularly these pics.
View attachment 1564062
View attachment 1564064

View attachment 1564066
View attachment 1564074
This is his real pheno. This is what he looks like in real life. Not the other filtermaxxed selfies that were used before. Try it for yourself. You would be lucky to get even one match in 24 hours if you live in an area with mostly white girls, because he looks ethnic. Of course, if you fraud his pheno by using filtermaxxed selfies and a white name like Alex or med name like Lorenzo, you’ll get different results, but that’s not the real salludon. Anybody can face app their pics and fraud their way into a date, but what’s the point of that. And I’m not a Salludon hater, regardless of how he achieved his results, he’s extremely good looking with top tier bones, and he mogs 99% of ethnics. My point is, as I said before, bones can’t compensate for ethnic failo.

You cant disagree with this thread

The pics that everyone likes to use are fraud and filtermaxxed to look med. Even @Preston has made good posts about this in the past, in his natural state he looks ethnic. A lighter skinned one but still ethnic.

Good bones, Top tier chad-pushing gigachad but it is what it is.

Thoughts? @VicMackey @volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03

Obv he has very high smv, it's inevitable at that looks level but he gets boosted when filter/white maxxing and assimiling (using white names)

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Oberyn, Sny and 10 others

The pics that everyone likes to use are fraud and filtermaxxed to look med. Even @Preston has made good posts about this in the past, in his natural state he looks ethnic. A lighter skinned one but still ethnic.

Obv he has very high smv, it's inevitable at that looks level but he gets boosted when filter/white maxxing and assimiling (using white names)
Needs red undertones, lighter eyes with somewhat prominent limbal rings and maybe lighter skin tone to pass as med. 😎

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, HQNPmaxxing, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
No he slays

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FrameMogger, FreakkForLife, Aqua and 13 others
You're legit on drugs if you think this guy wouldn't clean up any Western nighclub.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 16501 and 10 others
its because of the way he takes pics

make him take pics with Western drip in a western city

I also used these pics in the most recent one and he still got nothing. It’s just the pheno. If a nordic 6 psl guy took the same types of pics he would have 100x the matches

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FrameMogger, fogdart, one job away and 4 others
No he slays he did better than white mms on tinder. Almost Miro Cech tier results in the US.

they didnt do amnesia justice with his pics, wouldve prolly been a tie or more if they had his best pic

What's wrong with sally's pheno tho? Looks like a high class light skinned Pakistani. Almost med passing in a few pics. His fine is good.

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, MaxillaMaxing, Mewton and 8 others
No he slays he did better than white mms on tinder. Almost Miro Cech tier results in the US.

Didn’t you read my post? Look at the pics they’re using. You can’t tell his pheno, one of the pics is literally black and white jfl.
If he met any of the girls they would be in for a surprise

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and Jason Voorhees
he would do good in germany

is Miro Cech a slayer

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Didn’t you read my post? Look at the pics they’re using. You can’t tell his pheno, one of the pics is literally black and white jfl.
its not black white only its also regulaar

Yes in those pics he is med passing, in candids he looks ethnic but still i think he'd slay. Maybe irl a good looking Nordic with a god tier pheno and blue eyes would do better but salludon is still very high smv.

Yes in those pics he is med passing, in candids he looks ethnic but still i think he'd slay. Maybe irl a good looking Nordic with a god tier pheno and blue eyes would do better but salludon is still very high smv.
Do a tinder experiment for yourself. A white Normie would do better than him

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Melo95, turkproducer, alriodai and 7 others
When ur 6 psl ur 6 psl so this thread is meh

Hes gonna have appeal and yes water white chads beat ethnics but it is what is

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Mewton, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Needs red undertones, lighter eyes with somewhat prominent limbal rings and maybe lighter skin tone to pass as med. 😎
Which he's very aware of and frauds them perfectly. @Salludon bhai just get IV glutha+beta/lycopene to get that look naturally and contacts or lighteyz (might be cope) and boost ur SMV even more.

I recommend eyelash and neck maxxing too.

Looks insane appeal wise when frauding tbh. @Ryan

PSL God with light eyes tbh

Crazy exotic with Green

Depigmented+red undertones+slight rhino+brow shape+gym and neck+hairline lowering for square hairline=7+ salludoon

Rn he's a high 6, approaching 7 in a couple pics

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jagged0, MaxillaMaxing, Mewton and 5 others
Do a tinder experiment for yourself. A white Normie would do better than him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Aqua, Mewton and 3 others
Autism

• +1
Reactions: spark, Yuya Moggershima, Mewton and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
View attachment 1564062
View attachment 1564064

View attachment 1564066
View attachment 1564074

No woman is doing that much autistic bullshit. She sees his chiseled jaw and hunter eyes her panties are wet.

Race only matters for normies and subhumans, chads are their own race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Kmscurry, MaxillaMaxing and 6 others
I’ve literally done experiments with both Salludon and a white Normie, and the normie did better so keep coping
What about thr experiments other did and he got insane results?

Which he's very aware of and frauds them perfectly. @Salludon bhai just get IV glutha+beta/lycopene to get that look naturally and contacts or lighteyz (might be cope) and boost ur SMV even more.

View attachment 1564123View attachment 1564124
View attachment 1564126
View attachment 1564127

View attachment 1564130View attachment 1564131
View attachment 1564132View attachment 1564138
View attachment 1564139
View attachment 1564141
Crazy exotic with Green
View attachment 1564158

Depigmented+red undertones+slight rhino+brow shape+gym and neck+hairline lowering for square hairline=7+ salludoon

insane medial canthus

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and AscendingHero
Done arguing with u.
Try it for yourself then. This isn’t me just making a claim. A white Normie I used got 14 likes in 24 hours and Salludon got 0

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
What about thr experiments other did and he got insane results?
No one else has done experiments using his unfrauded pics as I’ve said multiple times already

Try it for yourself then. This isn’t me just making a claim. A white Normie I used got 14 likes in 24 hours and Salludon got 0

Ive done tinder experiments with salludon and white normies. So i know you're chatting shit. Also I used Salludon's name as is for my experiment so ur argument falls apart. I've even shown people proof ask @StrangerDanger and @Titbot

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 16346 and 6 others
this guy looks like ethnic gandy tbh, giga chadpreet.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, turkproducer, Mewton and 8 others

View attachment 1564123View attachment 1564124
View attachment 1564126
View attachment 1564127

View attachment 1564130View attachment 1564131
View attachment 1564132View attachment 1564138
View attachment 1564139
View attachment 1564141
Crazy exotic with Green
View attachment 1564158

@ForeverRecession do you suspect he has cut his medial canthus himself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Melo95, 5'8manlet, AscendingHero and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: cvzvvc and StrangerDanger
What's wrong with sally's pheno tho? Looks like a high class light skinned Pakistani. Almost med passing in a few pics. His fine is good.
High class how lol? Not saying he's low class but his pheno is aight, his bones and pure looks carry him tbh. There's a reason he filter frauds.

Looks bad in pure candids

It's just a paki pheno that's lighterskinned tbh, indo nordics mog to mumbai let alone someone like this for example (mixed light eyed sandcels)

Light eyes and depigmented skin would make his meh pheno (good comaparitevely to dravidians but many indians that look like this in my school/uni and no halo irl)

Good example: Looks fake yea but imagine

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Jason Voorhees
Ive done tinder experiments with salludon and white normies. So i know you're chatting shit. Also I used Salludon's name as is for my experiment so ur argument falls apart. I've even shown people proof ask @StrangerDanger and @Titbot
Which pics did you use? Probably filtermaxxed selfies.
@Pakicel also did an experiment in London and got hardly any matches with Salludon

• +1
Which pics did you use? Probably filtermaxxed selfies.
@Pakicel also did an experiment in London and got hardly any matches with Salludon
@VicMackey

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
View attachment 1564062
View attachment 1564064

View attachment 1564066
View attachment 1564074

True, racepill is brutal but you overestimate online dating. @Salludon would get girls but not much more than a HTN white guy but irl he’d outslay 99% of men I can 100% guarantee this fact. Women on dating apps are far more racist then irl for some reason. Sal would also slay pajjeetas and ethnic brown women like Arab and turk and maybe some black girls on these apps.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Melo95, thereallegend and Shrek2OnDvD
At that looks level you inevitably high high smv, i don't think u used his old old candids pics when he was bearded tho? am i right?

pls send me those tinder experiments bro

• +1
True, racepill is brutal but you overestimate online dating. @Salludon would get girls but not much more than a HTN white guy but irl he’d outslay 99% of men I can 100% guarantee this fact. Women on dating apps are far more racist then irl for some reason. Sal would also slay pajjeetas and ethnic brown women like Arab and turk and maybe some black girls on these apps.
Okay that's cope tbh, chads of all races are living in different planets, disagree.

I agree with both sides of the coin, which is ethnic tax but also chad halo is something different tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Anchor_Ship and Shrek2OnDvD
It’s important to judge SMV based on irl success because the only way to get girls irl is through social circle and we can’t test that with experiments.

1773465 98119672 878550369322494 5528004311637819392 n
best curry coloring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and AscendingHero
@ForeverRecession do you suspect he has cut his medial canthus himself
I doubt it tbh. The procedure requires csgo champion level hand dexterity to pull off :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger