In the West, Salludon has much lower SMV than people here think

Yeah at a club. Clubbing is made for guys like salludon. Tall, high averageness face, stubble and hair.
He would get nothing at a club jfl. Even Chestbrah would do better in a club because of RTT, and he would only get beckies

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29261, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
Post an ethnic who has higher smv than salludon. Someone who'd do good in the UK.
Goofy goofy stuff boys. Discussing the appeals of 6psls is pointless
Link Miro Cechs results

Nope. Mirocech is "ethnic." And white girls and girls in general don't like ethnics. They are this or nothing:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, YoungJohnnyDepp, Boxingfan and 11 others
"looks med" utter cope, he has ethnic features, coloring alone cant offset that
What ethnic features? His brows and beard density is really all I see

What ethnic features? His brows and beard density is really all I see
his awkward lips, you can see it on akash kumar too and @RabidRosaries

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
"looks med" utter cope, he has ethnic features, coloring alone cant offset that
Yeah I don't know why you're arguing so hard. White copers (Stormfrontcels) love claiming things that aren't theirs:feelskek:

Hrithik Roshan looks very South Asian, rather Indian. His grandmother is Bengali, his grandfather was Punjabi. Photoshoots make him look lighter because of Indian preference for lighter skin so you got photoshops and touch-ups and all that but he has Indian facial features and everybody knows it. Don't bother arguing so strongly against racists lmaooo Hrithik Roshan is brown as hell none of that med-passing cope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Michael Myers, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
I honestly think urban pendu mogs salludon altho urban pendu is lower psl

Salludon is like 7ish
Urban is like 6.75 imo
Sally is a high 6, circa 7 in a few pics, not that high if u look at his candids and non frauded pics.

6.75 - circa 7+ for sally

Pendu (this is a twitter meme for ronaldo for messicels so i always cage at this:lul:)

Anyways Urban Pendu jfl i think he's a 6.5, insane soft features+height/body combo but facially, 6.75 idk.

Someone 6.75+ would be jordan barrett, crisick frauded, prime ballou, vito basso, prime chico, rodrigo as an oldcel, etc

Is Urban that gl facially? Objectively no tbh.

Insane collagen, lips, and depigmented skin (ethnic coloring combo recipe) but he's not 6.75 tbh, it's an overrate. Mirin his PFL hard tho

He's 6.5+ tho, looks insanely high appeal here tbh

Idk if he has more pics like this, 6.75 might be acceptable, needs more pics tbh

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, volcelfatcel, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
He would get nothing at a club jfl. Even Chestbrah would do better in a club because of RTT, and he would only get beckies
Laughing come see this

This fucking forum man. @Chadethnic101 @JamesHowlett

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, .👽., AscendingHero and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 16834
Sally is a high 6, circa 7 in a few pics, not that high if u look at his candids and non frauded pics.

Pendu (this is a twitter meme for ronaldo for messicels so i always cage at this:lul:)

Anyways Urban Pendu jfl i think he's a 6.5, insane soft features+height/body combo but facially, 6.75 idk.

Someone 6.75+ would be jordan barrett, crisick frauded, prime ballou, vito basso, prime chico, rodrigo as an oldcel, etc

Insane collagen, lips, and depigmented skin (ethnic coloring combo recipe) but he's not 6.75 tbh, it's an overrate. Mirin his PFL hard tho
View attachment 1564222View attachment 1564223

View attachment 1564225

Idk if he has more pics like this, 6.75 might be acceptable, needs more pics tbh
Urban Pendu is the only ethnic with my respect because he's the only ethnic who has @alienmaxxer 's respect

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, .👽., AscendingHero and 2 others

View attachment 1564222View attachment 1564223

View attachment 1564225

2767021 1645839963498

How can you rate this a 6? PSL is rated too harshly. No way is he on the same looks scale as that gay looking twink.

also nasal tip
That's a med thing tbh. Salludon without a beard doesn't look curry to me at all and even if he was, lightskin indian isn't a bad pheno at all.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Chadethnic101, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
That's a med thing tbh. Salludon without a beard doesn't look curry to me at all and even if he was, lightskin indian isn't a bad pheno at all.
oh yeah i was talking about hrithik

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Shit thread all round boys though I enjoyed @AscendingHero and @Preston in it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, Michael Myers, .👽. and 1 other person
Miro Cech, Tyler Maher
Just lol at you sfcels claiming Miro Cech as white. He is blatantly ethnic aka Balkan non blonde sewer rat pheno.

Invisible in a club or next to this guy:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: OverCoper, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 3573 and 8 others
Hrithik looks mixed to me. Indo Nordic phenotype is usually very distinct and too exotic to be grouped with a specific ethnicity. He'd stand out even in Italy. He maybe passes in south Italy and a few regions in turkey.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 16346
Shit thread all round boys though I enjoyed @AscendingHero and @Preston in it.
“Shit thread” because you have one of the most Dravidian phenos on the forum. If you agreed with me you would probably want to rope, so your subconscious refuses to accept it

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, alriodai and Deleted member 16346
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Brad Pitt Fury 2014
this is now a thread about Pitt's hyoid

@Preston @AscendingHero @ForeverRecession @StrangerDanger look at this shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, StrangerDanger, AscendingHero and 1 other person
“Shit thread” because you have one of the most Dravidian phenos on the forum. If you agreed with me you would probably want to rope, so your subconscious refuses to accept it
I fully accept that I have a pheno failo jfl. Im just saying salludon doesn't. Why tf is everyone on this forum so obsessed with pinning bs copes on ppl to discredit them.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
I only tried with one white chad because it’s water that he’ll do well, but this guy did pretty good

He looks really ugly by US standards ngl. Can you change location and try Connecticut or North Texas
Yeah he’s not that good looking but he has a really good pheno. But UK girls are kind of ugly tbh. This is the pheno that they love. I had a legit Stacy that I know wanting to arrange a date with this chadfish and I didn’t even give an insta jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Hrithik looks mixed to me. Indo Nordic phenotype is usually very distinct and too exotic to be grouped with a specific ethnicity. He'd stand out even in Italy. He maybe passes in south Italy and a few regions in turkey.
He always looked indian to me cuz of his ears, nose and narrow mouth tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Urban Pendu is the only ethnic with my respect because he's the only ethnic who has @alienmaxxer 's respect
Well u haven’t posted many prettyboys except for urban and that half ethnic guy with colored eyes :unsure:

Having high smv for ethnics is all about being a prettyboy. Ethnics can’t afford to be classicly goodlooking or dom. For white girls that’s ugly af. I’m giving u insider info :lul: from stuff I hear. All ethnic doms would hear nothing but ewwwwww from young white chicks.

Ethnics need to ascend coloring and fraud contacts and spend all efforts prettyboymaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Anchor_Ship, AscendingHero and 2 others
View attachment 1564248 this is now a thread about Pitt's hyoid

@Preston @AscendingHero @ForeverRecession @StrangerDanger look at this shit
I always knew he hid his hyoid by keeping his jaw perma tilted downwards at the optimal 12° inclination. Fucking frauder.
No wonder my Pitt Tinder experiment had 3 likes after 1 hour.
:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, AscendingHero and Deleted member 16346
Well u haven’t posted many prettyboys except for urban and that half ethnic guy with colored eyes :unsure:

Having high smv for ethnics is all about being a prettyboy. Ethnics can’t afford to be classicly goodlooking or dom. For white girls that’s ugly af. I’m giving u insider info :lul: from stuff I hear. All ethnic doms would hear nothing but ewwwwww from young white chicks.

Ethnics need to ascend coloring and fraud contacts and spend all efforts prettyboymaxxing
cope hrithik rohsan slay and also sendhil can do well too

I always knew he hid his hyoid by keeping his jaw perma tilted downwards at the optimal 12° inclination. Fucking frauder.
No wonder my Pitt Tinder experiment had 3 likes after 1 hour.
:soy:
He looked so shit for most of the 2010s

cope hrithik rohsan slay and also sendhil can do well too

Meet my ignore list delusional incel. Zero white women think that ritick guy is Indian. Zero. No one gives a shit what u niggers think

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and AscendingHero
Meet my ignore list delusional incel. Zero white women think that ritick guy is Indian. Zero. No one gives a shit what u niggers think
You're back online buyo few questions for u :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
You would be lucky to get even one match in 24 hours if you live in an area with mostly white girls
if you really think that im so sorry for you bro. negative IQ levels:feelsuhh::feelskek:

i mean yea phenopill is underrated here but he still looks very good and would do very well on tinder

Nigga :lul::lul:

Ive acc gotten undereye fillers since then and i look a decent bit better tbh. From slightly below average to slightly above imo.
Tbf I remember u from b4 u came back, u used to get bullied and invloved in newman mog battle threads

suprised when u revealed yourself, tbh i would act differently u reavleaed yourself to me w/o the high iq posts prior

Blackpill but it is what it is. Looks halo and failo exists. (i think u can reach chadlite-6psl imo, good base but u need tons of softmaxxing+lower third work)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sny, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person

I am very grateful for your sage guidance tbh. I will sacrifice every multiracial slay as an offering in supplication to you ngl :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
Phenos

White >>> black >>>> Latin (that’s why curries are sooo jealous of ethereal)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Looks234

COME TO PMS NOW BIG BOY!

If pheno didn’t matter then girls would be giving hickeys to Ravi instead of @astatine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 7580
Yea Sam mogs
Utter retard to think otherwise …
Also 85 high quality slays in high school according to one of his tiktok

Not sure why Indians try to associate themselves with darker euros but light lookz mog anyways
85 slays is low in high school, you've said it yourself. 200 plus body count for girls is normal so 85 is incel tier. No wonder this shorty cuck blonde pheno is dating an ugly frauding becky @VicMackey @Preston @AscendingHero

Brutal High Trust Eyes Pill :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
Tbf I remember u from b4 u came back, u used to get bullied and invloved in newman mog battle threads

suprised when u revealed yourself, tbh i would act differently u reavleaed yourself to me w/o the high iq posts prior

Blackpill but it is what it is. Looks halo and failo exists. (i think u can reach chadlite-6psl imo, good base but u need tons of softmaxxing+lower third work)

Yh everyone starts off a bit delusional tbh. I acc thought I was a chadlite for like a solid month and was very narcy cuz I was uninformed. really embarassing stuff tbh. I only got blackpilled during the justmewbrah era then I started looksmaxxing properly. Surgerywise I only wanna get infras cuz I have upper maxillary recession that I dont wanna go through the shit of fixing before a jaw implant since my bones are a little bit better than average and im happy with reaching htn with pheno considered.

i dont wanna derail op's thread tho so enough about me

ravi in his prime mogs
keep coping you utter faggot

brown pheno is the lowest smv everywhere

No girl wants poop skin

My pheno ALONE mogs makinithappen to suicide

Let alone my wide ipd, high set cheekbones and wider jaw

All of that while having a severe overbite

It’s so over for that faggot

@Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
85 slays is low in high school, you've said it yourself. 200 plus body count for girls is normal so 85 is incel tier. No wonder this shorty cuck blonde pheno is dating an ugly frauding becky @VicMackey @Preston @AscendingHero
View attachment 1564266

Brutal High Trust Eyes Pill :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
@Pakicel he needs to tan and burn down a building to slay