In this thread I’m going to be exposing the looksmax mod @Squirtle

Egyptian

Egyptian

Banned
@Squirtle is a full blown schizo, he talks a lot of shit and is jealous of me because I am Chad and he’s and ugly looksmaxxing mod. Just think about it? How much of an ugly loser u gotta be to moderate .org JFLLL. I bet none of u filthy fuck mods have face reveals because ur all ugly sweaty losers

Joined Monday at 7:05 PM

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, Deleted member 51465, try2beme and 4 others
Joined Monday at 7:05 PM

This nigger has been chimpimg out tagging me in thread after I called him out for his schizo posts. No matter what you do you little nigger do not forget that you are low iq and have the reading comprehension of a 5 year old.Your race is black and so is your soul. Stare into a black cup of coffee and there's your mind. Jump off a bridge and end it for your own sake

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kayne1, WayneBraaaah, Diarrhoea and 10 others
@Squirtle over for you

• +1
Reactions: Axii and Egyptian
This nigger has been chimpimg out tagging me in thread after I called him out for his schizo threads. No matter what you do you little nigger do not forget that you are low iq and reading comprehension of a 5 year old.Your race is black and so is your soul. Stare into a black cup of coffee and there's your mind. Jump off a bridge and end it for your own sake

View attachment 2813001
Yea ur definitely an autistic incel dweeb look at the corny edgy shit u just typed

shit thread dnr

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
This nigger has been chimpimg out tagging me in thread after I called him out for his schizo posts. No matter what you do you little nigger do not forget that you are low iq and have the reading comprehension of a 5 year old.Your race is black and so is your soul. Stare into a black cup of coffee and there's your mind. Jump off a bridge and end it for your own sake

View attachment 2813001
That gay ass Pokémon profile speaks enough don’t ever talk shit to me bitch made high inhib fag boy

ban his ass, show him whos boss @Squirtle

@Squirtle Nice abused incel forum janitor cant even ban an annoying greycel

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart

View attachment 2813001
Based

He will buy ur Lineage

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l