Deleted member 17829

Kraken
what type of race? prefer their own?

stricter on height?

certain type of face? prettyboy/masc?

what type of hair style/colour?

what type of clothing?

what kind of job?

Or is it the same as attracting all foids? but just luck?

also how do we find HQNP foids? how can you tell if they are one?

@Xangsane

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane

stricter on height?

what type of clothing?

what kind of job?

@Xangsane
Here in the West most HQNP foids seem to be disproportionately Asian of some sort, particularly northeast Asian and some Muslim foids. You have Slavic gold digger types that like to dress in expensive, modest clothes and sit in coffee shops but they're a different story. Ironically these Slavic foids are looking for some STEMcel currycel to keep as a house pet.

Anyway they all seem to prefer highly educated white men who are good looking prettyboys or prettyboy masc men which is why these foids are HQNPmaxxing in the first place.

They often want curtains or "poshly done" hair, and classically dressed men.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, amorfati, Corleone and 4 others
Ironically these Slavic foids are looking for some STEMcel currycel to keep as a house pet.
:lul:
Here in the West most HQNP foids seem to be disproportionately Asian of some sort, particularly northeast Asian and some Muslim foids. You have Slavic gold digger types that like to dress in expensive, modest clothes and sit in coffee shops but they're a different story. Ironically these Slavic foids are looking for some STEMcel currycel to keep as a house pet.

Anyway they all seem to prefer highly educated white men who are good looking prettyboys or prettyboy masc men which is why these foids are HQNPmaxxing in the first place.

ok so asian and muslim women.

you need to be highly educated (good degree)

prettyboy of some sort

curtains/posh hair

dress posh not like a roadman

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
:lul:

ok so asian and muslim women.

you need to be highly educated (good degree)

prettyboy of some sort

curtains/posh hair

dress posh not like a roadman
Yes. I think the same also applies for these "highly educated black foid from Nigeria" types. Posh white foids from the UK aren't truly HQNP; they may look it but they act very primal.

If you're going for white HQNP foids (most often Slavic gold diggers) you need to be a stemcel currycel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati, Danish_Retard, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
Yes. I think the same also applies for these "highly educated black foid from Nigeria" types. Posh white foids from the UK aren't truly HQNP; they may look it but they act very primal.

If you're going for white HQNP foids (most often Slavic gold diggers) you need to be a stemcel currycel.
nah fuck white women none of the are truely HQNP like u said

is there anything else i can look for in order to tell if theyre HQNP?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 20056 and 1 other person
nah fuck white women none of the are truely HQNP like u said

is there anything else i can look for in order to tell if theyre HQNP?
The way they act, talk, behave around others.

Be good looking, be high class (including your family and friends) and a professional (doctor, lawyer, engineer, CEO etc), preferably be white or east asian (though it's not mandatory but being ethnic is a failo), don't be a political extremist.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati, Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard and 3 others
95% of women are primal and not high quality, it doesn’t matter where they’re from. Islam can’t force the women to have a good personality unless she herself is a strict follower of it and we all know the faith in god a foid has is weak unless she’s the virgin mary

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, Daniel Plainview, p0lishsubhuman and 2 others

tales from the emergency room

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Daniel Plainview, Toth's thot and 3 others
Become HQNP yourself. Would be a good change for many users here.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Xangsane
how can you be high class?
Mannerisms and behavior, being upper class socioeconomically (rich), interacting and associating with mostly upper class folks, dressing in classic 'porsh' outfits etc

• +1
Reactions: amorfati
Mannerisms and behavior, being upper class socioeconomically (rich), interacting and associating with mostly upper class folks, dressing in classic 'porsh' outfits etc
I wouldn't say HQNP equals posh, they're primal mostly in terms of behaviour.

I think the hqnp foid might have to be of the same ethnicity as you, because I think girls that whore out to fuck guys that aren't of their own ethnicity are less hqnp, for example white snowbunnies that go after black guys and asians that go after white guys

By going for their own ethnicity, they're showing that they stick to their cultural principals, or at least try to

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard and Mouthbreath
I think the hqnp foid might have to be of the same ethnicity as you, because I think girls that whore out to fuck guys that aren't of their own ethnicity are less hqnp, for example white snowbunnies that go after black guys and asians that go after white guys

By going for their own ethnicity, they're showing that they stick to their principals, or at least try to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg and Growth Plate
Reminder:
HQNP doesn't mean a Slavic gold digger who dresses modestly and sits her ass in a coffee shop for an Instagram photoshoot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I wouldn't say HQNP equals posh, they're primal mostly in terms of behaviour.
I didn't say it was, but those are the types HQNP women gravitate to. You can be HQNP low class construction worker from a poor family but even if you are good looking you will struggle to get HQNP women cause you are low status, low class and poor which is associated with primal behaviour

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
I didn't say it was, but those are the types HQNP women gravitate to. You can be HQNP low class construction worker from a poor family but even if you are good looking you will struggle to get HQNP women cause you are low status, low class and poor which is associated with primal behaviour

My two cents

@earthwindandfire

You have to become Chet. (Seriously though you don't have to be cold and cunning)

313.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati, Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard and 2 others
True

stricter on height?

what type of clothing?

what kind of job?

@Xangsane
keep coping in looksmax my friend

• JFL
where else am i meant to cope boyo
dont cope and work nigger, imagine being a manlet and cope.
cope is for pussys before cope, rope.
smack your head and start working lil bitch

• +1

stricter on height?

what type of clothing?

what kind of job?

@Xangsane
There's so many good threads on this site , and then there's this.

dont cope and work nigger, imagine being a manlet and cope.
cope is for pussys before cope, rope.
smack your head and start working lil bitch
ok sorry high t prettyboy ill get to work

im saving for LL tho what else am i meant to do after work and gym

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19152
I just think discussing unscientific concepts is a waste of time.

ok sorry high t prettyboy ill get to work

im saving for LL tho what else am i meant to do after work and gym
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
make money faster and dont waste life, fulfill yourself
nigga this forum is a lil information and rest entertainment cope.
set goals man

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
make money faster and dont waste life, fulfill yourself
nigga this forum is a lil information and rest entertainment cope.
set goals man
i feel tired after work and gym tho man. i dont wanna continue doing more work

thats just suffering

ill get to the LL goal eventually

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and Deleted member 19152
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19152
Im convinced HQNP is a meme.

I have never seen a HQNP female. (Maybe its the people around me idk.)

Just seems like a bullshit cope tbh.

• +1
muh hqnp
why would anyone bother with hqnp foids under the age of 25
+ primal stacy foids = better sex life, and much more enjoyable

• +1