In what world is THIS a Swede?

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends

Lmao. A nasty jew, but not a Swede. Disgusting. Where's the Aryan looks? The blonde hair? The nordic skin complexion? You wanna see an Aryan?

Now THIS is an Aryan!

God she just turns me on so much, I want her entire ass + pussy all over my face, unwashed, undouced.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lordgandy2000, Costcosuperstore, YungTrappa and 2 others
Oh and her FEETsoles

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, YungTrappa, PRIEST Sv3rige and 1 other person
Also LMAO this bitch actually thinks HER life is hard :lul::lul::lul: You wouldn't last an HOUR in my shoes you retarded bitcvha ahahahahaha

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, YungTrappa and silently_said
something abot albinos lack sex appeal

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, YungTrappa, GigaStacySexual and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, YungTrappa and notsocommonthumb
doesn't look swedish tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: themanthechrist, Costcosuperstore, YungTrappa and 2 others
He looks like normal swede but shorter

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Eriot Lodger, Costcosuperstore, YungTrappa and 2 others

Lmao. A nasty jew, but not a Swede. Disgusting. Where's the Aryan looks? The blonde hair? The nordic skin complexion? You wanna see an Aryan?

Now THIS is an Aryan!

God she just turns me on so much, I want her entire ass + pussy all over my face, unwashed, undouced.

Ulf is a manlet but still mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger, Costcosuperstore, greywind and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, YungTrappa, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger, Costcosuperstore, YungTrappa and 1 other person
That bitch is hot, but looks quite fragile. Like she can't even do a pushup without twisting her wrists or something.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, YungTrappa, WeiWei and 2 others

Now THIS is an Aryan!

Bro w u still watching this foid?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, YungTrappa and notsocommonthumb
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and YungTrappa
Thr nazi would execute u too OP

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and YungTrappa
That bitch is hot, but looks quite fragile. Like she can't even do a pushup without twisting her wrists or something.
Is she supposed to, tho? She's a fucking WOMAN. I want her fragile, feminine, I want those soft hands and wrists to touch me, my chest, lay her head on me, lemme smell her hair, etc. I want FEMININITY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ihearvoices, Bomber517, YungTrappa and 1 other person
Is she supposed to, tho? She's a fucking WOMAN. I want her fragile, feminine, I want those soft hands and wrists to touch me, my chest, lay her head on me, lemme smell her hair, etc. I want FEMININITY
A woman can have physical strength and still be feminine. Chad factories always have this.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
A woman can have physical strength and still be feminine. Chad factories always have this.
Highly doubt they are physically strong. Women are supposed to weak, fragile and feminine. Also I really want a bitch with borderline personality, it's so hot, they fuck like a goddess, and I want her to cut me lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517 and PRIEST Sv3rige
What a sneaky jew. Just look at his smirk.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and Costcosuperstore
Highly doubt they are physically strong. Women are supposed to weak, fragile and feminine. Also I really want a bitch with borderline personality, it's so hot, they fuck like a goddess, and I want her to cut me lol
Women must obey and serve.

• Love it
Reactions: WeiWei
REPRODUCE WITH MEEEEE REPRODUCE WIT MEEE

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei

Users who are viewing this thread

Back