INCEL content is DANGEROUS

Crustaciouse_

Crustaciouse_

Bronze

Look at this 95% body fat facial bloat manlet fag.
This really shows that bluepillers are unable to dispute any of the blackpills facts, they just say it's evil.
His entire video is him simping for foids and saying that the blackpill is evil.
He doesn't even dispute or debate any of the facts that are shown. He doesn't try to explain why inceldom is skyrocketing and in some places like England the official Stat is 55% of men are incel. All he says is that men should listen to females for dating advice.
The best part is, his grand advice for guys trying to hit on girls is, write your phone number down on pieces of paper, and hand them out to girls without saying anything else.
JFL AT THIS ANIMAL

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mogxa, Shade91, Lmao and 12 others
im fine with the normies thinking this lol keeps the blackpill / looksmax stuff more secret

• +1
Reactions: mogxa, lungorichard, Deleted member 15302 and 15 others

Look at this 95% body fat facial bloat manlet fag.
This really shows that bluepillers are unable to dispute any of the blackpills facts, they just say it's evil.
His entire video is him simping for foids and saying that the blackpill is evil.
He doesn't even dispute or debate any of the facts that are shown. He doesn't try to explain why inceldom is skyrocketing and in some places like England the official Stat is 55% of men are incel. All he says is that men should listen to females for dating advice.
The best part is, his grand advice for guys trying to hit on girls is, write your phone number down on pieces of paper, and hand them out to girls without saying anything else.
JFL AT THIS ANIMAL

This is a man who thinks a normal relationship with a woman is one where she sets the tone. He thinks this way because that's all he and those in his social circles have ever experienced. This a perfect example of beta male conditioning. He doesn't know any better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogxa, beau, lungorichard and 14 others
im fine with the normies thinking this lol keeps the blackpill / looksmax stuff more secret
if all bitches discover their inner feelings than it would be over for many of us. its not over now tho just hardcore difficulty

This is a man who thinks a normal relationship with a woman is one where she sets the tone. He thinks this way because that's all he and those in his social circles have ever experienced. This a perfect example of beta male conditioning. He doesn't know any better.
This is especially apparent when he said the most important part of approaching girls is making sure they aren't intimidated or annoyed.
Jfl that's why he tells guys just to give them your number and don't say anything.
He isn't interested in men bettering themselves and succeeding. Be just wants females to keep power

• +1
Reactions: mogxa, Deleted member 12002, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
thank god there are channels like this :bluepill: we need more anti-blackpill channels 😈

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mogxa, beau, AlexBrown84 and 6 others
Crustaciouse_

Crustaciouse_

@Ritalincel

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
appeal on .is, bro

what a cuck he has no hope so he deludes himself

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
This is especially apparent when he said the most important part of approaching girls is making sure they aren't intimidated or annoyed.
Jfl that's why he tells guys just to give them your number and don't say anything.
He isn't interested in men bettering themselves and succeeding. Be just wants females to keep power
+

This clown is an enemy. His whole video style appeals to women too. The same unlogical emotional thinking they want dudes to have.

Just look at those fake ass top comments smh. All for social proof and reinforcement of those retarded opinions. I feel sad for the people who know no better. They might actually find this shit real

Don't care about the opinion of communists with pedophile mustaches

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
+

This clown is an enemy. His whole video style appeals to women too. The same unlogical emotional thinking they want dudes to have.

Just look at those fake ass top comments smh. All for social proof and reinforcement of those retarded opinions. I feel sad for the people who know no better. They might actually find this shit real
It's really bad because alot of these bluepill types just straight up lie avout their sexual success to make other men think "wow maybe this personality stuff really does work".
For example I remember constantly seeing guys on inceltears claim that they had huge partner counts, like 300. Jfl they claiming to get more sex than 99.9% of men yet they spend time posting gay shit online.
Like look at the guy in the video, realistically wtf kind of young women could he ever attract???
Yet he claims he's successful

• +1
Reactions: mogxa, Edgar and dreamcake1mo
we both posted in '18 but didn't interact much, i remember you though
Hard to believe it's been 5 year :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
I've mostly been on looksmax now hoping I can ascend somehow.
Have you ascended boyo?

Hard to believe it's been 5 year :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
I've mostly been on looksmax now hoping I can ascend somehow.
Have you ascended boyo?
no bro, i have very few connections in this town so i just worry about making money, hopefully you got a better setup

60853DD9 418B 4952 91D3 D1AF54FB226A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogxa, Toth's thot and ErbCel
Whatever helps them sleep at night honestly

• +1
Reactions: mogxa and SLA