Incel doesn’t realise Angelina Jolie is standing next to him because he’s too busy shitposting on looksmax.org

apocalypse

apocalypse

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Lmao, rand anon and 14 others
She's just a used up whore

It's not like she was going to suck his dick if he paid attention. And fuck autographs, would never beg for an autograph even if l could sell it later on

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Lmao, rand anon and 10 others
She's just a used up whore

It's not like she was going to suck his dick if he paid attention. And fuck autographs
Cope she looks insane
At the very least he could have mired her side profile irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, rand anon, Ascendant and 4 others
Very based of him!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, CristianT, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
her face literally looks like sculpted by the gods

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lmao, 6ft4, Deleted member 19036 and 4 others
her new boyfriend is a potato. also, what would be your reaction to celebs? i would try and ingratiate myself, claim i'm an artist, filmaker, or activist or whatever faggy things big city libtards admire, then mooch off of them and take their money.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Gonthar and gamma
dont dox @FastBananaCEO

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5189 and gamma
damn shes cute

Very based of him!
it was not concious though.
That incel lives in the digital world, metaverse, 24/7.

He wouldn't even notice, if a Stacy would stand next to him giving him "f* me" signals.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Gonthar
also, what would be your reaction to celebs?
Probably, I would try to talk about stuff that's important to them. In the case of Angelina I would say something like: "So....how's that custody battle with Brad Pitt? What about your daughter Shiloh -didn't she like wanted to transition, did she change her mind, what's the deal with that, is she around here, I wouldn't mind getting to know her better...".

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, CristianT and apocalypse
it was not concious though.
That incel lives in the digital world, metaverse, 24/7.

He wouldn't even notice, if a Stacy would stand next to him giving him "f* me" signals.
he just did what he did before she entered just fucking lol

what would you do? how would you react to her?
id not care at all, only be annoyed by a fag who takes a vid

Tbh i would do the same.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
i wouldnt care too, you just do what you did before she entered the room

who is she? god or what?
God is watching us all and we are still browsing looksmax.org

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
he just did what he did before she entered just fucking lol
My point was just being, that he lives oblivious to the outside world. When being out and about.
It's better to notice the outside world, when out and about, when you are decently or good looking. For thedaily dose of positive re-inforcements
what would you do? how would you react to her?
Not much. I would maybe make eye contact, and give a nod or smile greeting.
Women decide anyways, if they interact with you, not us men. All we can do as men, is maybe hand out greeting signals. Women will give signal, or signal back, if they wnna talk with you. Only after recieving that, would I do something
id not care at all,
that's also cool. It's just such an incel move, to be locked into the phone 24/7, even when out an about
only be annoyed by a fag who takes a vid

brad pitt GIF

Uniornically based

My point was just being, that he lives oblivious to the outside world. When being out and about.
It's better to notice the outside world, when out and about, when you are decently or good looking. For thedaily dose of positive re-inforcements

Not much. I would maybe make eye contact, and give a nod or smile greeting.
Women decide anyways, if they interact with you, not us men. All we can do as men, is maybe hand out greeting signals. Women will give signal, or signal back, if they wnna talk with you. Only after recieving that, would I do something

that's also cool. It's just such an incel move, to be locked into the phone 24/7, even when out an about
what an absolute cuck you are its insane
kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Angelina The Original Looksmaxerina

Users who are viewing this thread

Back