Incel gets rejected by Stacy on live TV

pig_face

pig_face

Phd in blackpill from looksmax.org
This is literally one of those blackpill comic's plot :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
tbh he has potential to be htn+

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: flippasav, Luffymaxxing and ReadBooksEveryday
Brutal why did he think he got chances with her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65984, Costcosuperstore, nofap and 4 others
why are they speaking japanese

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, TechnoBoss, shabby890 and 4 others
He looks 14 and 45 at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, BoredPrince and Lev Peshkov
This is literally one of those blackpill comic's plot :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

see if this kid was black pilled from day 1 he could have been told by his parents the truth and told to get surgery and to save up for that what is socieites point in lying to men what does society get

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, pig_face, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
Stsmall507x507 pad600x600f8f8f8u2

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, TechnoBoss and Lev Peshkov
Brutal why did he think he got chances with her
They were childhood friends...
I too got along with many girls when I was a kid, but once I became a teenager, their attitude towards me quickly changed, even if I didn't hit on them or try anything, they just didn't want to have to do anything with me anymore.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nofap, BoredPrince and 5 others
see if this kid was black pilled from day 1 he could have been told by his parents the truth and told to get surgery and to save up for that what is socieites point in lying to men what does society get
I'm very grateful my parents weren't like you just described, would've ended up even worse.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
I'm very grateful my parents weren't like you just described, would've ended up even worse.

Your lucky some people aren't as fortunate mine are blue pilled as fuck and there muzzies it's even worse if you think religious people aren't blue pilled oh go try to live with muzzie parents

Your lucky some people aren't as fortunate mine are blue pilled as fuck and there muzzies it's even worse if you think religious people aren't blue pilled oh go try to live with muzzie parents
No my point is that my parents are bluepilled, and I believe trying to push invasive surgeries at a young age is a bad idea.
There no "surgery" that is going to make you a chad, people here need to stop with this, he is at his maximum potential.

No my point is that my parents are bluepilled, and I believe trying to push invasive surgeries at a young age is a bad idea.
There no "surgery" that is going to make you a chad, people here need to stop with this, he is at his maximum potential.

I don't understand this rotting mentality if surgery becomes normalized it becomes cheaper and innovations increase atleast with fillers maybe not double jaw surgery as this takes decades of experience and a complex understanding of facial anatomy but with ai i expect ai surgeons within 20 years

But this is where current technology can get us this is just a rhino plasty he already went up 1 psl they didn't even touch any other area but if you want surgery to give the average normie sean opry bones your looking at a signicant need in innovation but the average guy can ascend hard with surgery

I don't understand this rotting mentality if surgery becomes normalized it becomes cheaper and innovations increase atleast with fillers maybe not double jaw surgery as this takes decades of experience and a complex understanding of facial anatomy but with ai i expect ai surgeons within 20 years

View attachment 2816811

But this is where current technology can get us this is just a rhino plasty he already went up 1 psl they didn't even touch any other area but if you want surgery to give the average normie sean opry bones your looking at a signicant need in innovation but the average guy can ascend hard with surgery
I assure this surgery didn't change his life a bit, considering side profile is huge cope.

I too got along with many girls when I was a kid, but once I became a teenager, their attitude towards me quickly changed, even if I didn't hit on them or try anything, they just didn't want to have to do anything with me anymore.

It's all looks at the end of the day i'm glad as fuck i never had these feelings imagine not being black pilled by parents at a young age to told not to trust whores as they are from the pits of hell I mean why else does this forum or looksmaxing trends have 100's of thousands of likes every day

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
I assure this surgery didn't change his life a bit, considering side profile is huge cope.

Well this is 1 surgery i don't see a front profile but what about this she deaged by atelast a decade with a face lift massive increase in looks and quality of life younger patients with fillers would mog harder

She is not stacy

It's all looks at the end of the day i'm glad as fuck i never had these feelings imagine not being black pilled by parents at a young age to told not to trust whores as they are from the pits of hell I mean why else does this forum or looksmaxing trends have 100's of thousands of likes every day
The looksmaxxing trend going on right now and this website blackpill forum is not really similar.
People are jumping on the trend and posting "PSL Gods" not because they believe in the blackpill but because of the memes surrounding it. Like Jordan Barret looks funny so people post edits of him. Nobody on tiktok is actually believing in everything here.

She is not stacy
Tbh she is very attractive, stacy for sure.
I think she has very few flaws and her face is like 99% percentile. That's the definition of stacy, doesn't means she is the most attractive in the world but don't tell me the average women looks like her, that's pure delusion.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, BoredPrince, Yliaster and 3 others
The looksmaxxing trend going on right now and this website blackpill forum is not really similar.
People are jumping on the trend and posting "PSL Gods" not because they believe in the blackpill but because of the memes surrounding it. Like Jordan Barret looks funny so people post edits of him. Nobody on tiktok is actually believing in everything here.

Oh really fucking brutal and here i thought the black pill would go mainstream and people would start to be more real with there kids i would rather a society of moggers than the current ugly people simple because a good looking society is better for every 1

Brutal lifepill that shi can fck a brocel up :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and pig_face
Oh really fucking brutal and here i thought the black pill would go mainstream and people would start to be more real with there kids i would rather a society of moggers than the current ugly people simple because a good looking society is better for every 1
Look at the current trend on tiktok, nobody is discussing about any blackpill forums, its only filled with the slang words like "mewing", "mog" and shit like this. It's a funny trend like all the others, nothing deep about it. No retard on tiktok is watching some of these shitty mewing meme bye bye edit and actually thinking "BRO I WANT TO KILL MYSELF IM A SUBHUMAN :feelswhy:". They move on with their day because for them its a meme, and it is.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Look at the current trend on tiktok, nobody is discussing about any blackpill forums, its only filled with the slang words like "mewing", "mog" and shit like this. It's a funny trend like all the others, nothing deep about it. No retard on tiktok is watching some of these shitty mewing meme bye bye edit and actually thinking "BRO I WANT TO KILL MYSELF IM A SUBHUMAN :feelswhy:". They move on with their day because for them its a meme, and it is.

Brutal we need to advertise this site man it's over because the trend is kinda dying this site was almost at 11 k at 1 point

Ok tell me what realistically he could do. He looks about his maximum potential in my opinion.
You know right hair is a huge fraud?
Also if he roids and lifts that will be a boost too

Brutal we need to advertise this site man it's over because the trend is kinda dying this site was almost at 11 k at 1 point
11k is nothing anyways, a lot of these tiktok looksmaxxing clips do millions yet like 0.1% of them actually care about looksmaxxing.
Just show how unrelevant tiktok is especially for that type of trend, people just watch it for entertainement and dont care for the rest.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, pig_face and reptiles
jbs-png.2816823

Good jaw + lens + hair transplant
He looks like he has Down Syndrome - very brutal, girls will think you're retarded before you even open your mouth...

11k is nothing anyways, a lot of these tiktok looksmaxxing clips do millions yet like 0.1% of them actually care about looksmaxxing.
Just show how unrelevant tiktok is especially for that type of trend, people just watch it for entertainement and dont care for the rest.

But why watch the black pill and do nothing to improve it ? many have a trillion x better base than this guy
and they could possible reach sean opry looks depending on how many surgeries they get how good looking they already were there body fat range and if they are willing to use fillers to enhance angularity

He looks like he has Down Syndrome - very brutal, girls will think you're retarded before you even open your mouth...

Lose the glasses get rhino and brow ridge impalnts and he's safe

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
But why watch the black pill and do nothing to improve it ? many have a trillion x better base than this guy View attachment 2816829 and they could possible reach sean opry looks depending on how many surgeries they get how good looking they already were there body fat range and if they are willing to use fillers to enhance angularity
Nobody know the blackpill, what most people know (and when I say most, it's still like very few people) is like mewing maybe, and alpha male bullshit. People know the term "incel" but nobody knows what it means, that's the reality. People don't care about looksmaxxing because for them it's another dogshit trend that is going to die out in 2 weeks. Nobody takes it seriously.
Go ask some random guy in the street if he knows about it, the reply will always be the same.

Nobody know the blackpill, what most people know (and when I say most, it's still like very few people) is like mewing maybe, and alpha male bullshit. People know the term "incel" but nobody knows what it means, that's the reality. People don't care about looksmaxxing because for them it's another dogshit trend that is going to die out in 2 weeks. Nobody takes it seriously.
Go ask some random guy in the street if he knows about it, the reply will always be the same.

Bro if it was a passing trend why is it still alive after a year straight ?

Bro if it was a passing trend why is it still alive after a year straight ?
what's popular is the bye bye song with the finger on the jaw, that shit hasn't been popular for years. It just comes in different forms.

what's popular is the bye bye song with the finger on the jaw, that shit hasn't been popular for years. It just comes in different forms.

I don't know to me society seems to be a lot more open to the black pill then previously

@Shkreliii a nigger stole your thread

She tongues my asshole everynight