Reactions: iloveboobs, BeanletMogger, Akhi and 7 others
A normal day of a MTN/LTN
It's normal we aren't born handsome

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, iloveboobs, LiL 369 and 11 others
Based as fuck. You mog 99% of the forum even if you get rejected. These niggas are scared of women and would never approach

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: uksucks, iloveboobs, fogdart and 21 others
Bro I get rejected in the club sometimes it’s even worse.. ‘sorry I have bf’ bro your in the club :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, datboijj, Absi and 17 others
Based as fuck. You mog 99% of the forum even if you get rejected. These niggas are scared of women and would never approach
Yeah i’m an incel i might just accept it and keep trying cause idrc anymore
A normal day of a MTN/LTN
i’ve been approached by ltbs (twice) i’d honestly put my smv at high mtn (but i also got Cheated on with 5 different dudes)
you are ugly
Maybe
Brutal, what were the hard rejections like
So one was like “i cant give my number at work” but she didnt say sorry so

Other one was just like “i have a boyfriend” and she made it awkward ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, nofap, lBlame and 2 others
Bro I get rejected in the club sometimes it’s even worse.. ‘sorry I have bf’ bro your in the club :lul:
Jfl i’m going back tommorow and approaching again

Its fun

i’ve been approached by ltbs (twice) i’d honestly put my smv at high mtn (but i also got Cheated on with 5 different dudes)

Maybe

HTN or death in 2024
You got cheated on 5 times at high MTN lol proves what I said, handsome or nothing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, negativetiltedheart, lBlame and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999 and Klasik616
Scary

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
HTN or death in 2024
You got cheated on 5 times at high MTN lol proves what I said, handsome or nothing
To be fair we werent technically dating though does it still count

Maybe

That’s not hard rejection, a hard one would be like
“With you hahaa:lul:

“Oh hell no”

“You’re hideous”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, shia.jihadist and ShawarmaFilth
Are you approaching for LTR or sex

That’s not hard rejection, a hard one would be like
“With you hahaa:lul:

“Oh hell no”

“You’re hideous”
I guess rude rejection lol

• +1
Reactions: raabla
Where did you approach these women?

bojack type post :feelswah: i need to schizopost in remembrance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock and ShawarmaFilth
approach ugly girls next

• +1
Stop. Don't do that.

Those girls love it when guys approach cause it gives them validation even if it's from a subhuman, it makes them think they are good looking when there probably just becies your making the ego problem worse.

They will reject you and you get nothing out of it but your giving them a free win.

It's not brave or bad ass or based or whatever it's just stupid, your giving them a free win and shooting yourself in the foot.

You've gotta be smarter than that, just looksmax and let them appoach you, then treat them like shit pump and dump or looksmax do an innuendo warm approach gauge there interest and go from there.

Don't be an idiot your playing into their hand

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy3000, RealNinja and ShawarmaFilth
Stop. Don't do that.

Those girls love it when guys approach cause it gives them validation even if it's from a subhuman, it makes them think they are good looking when there probably just becies your making the ego problem worse.

They will reject you and you get nothing out of it but your giving them a free win.

It's not brave or bad ass or based or whatever it's just stupid, your giving them a free win and shooting yourself in the foot.

You've gotta be smarter than that, just looksmax and let them appoach you, then treat them like shit pump and dump or looksmax do an innuendo warm approach gauge there interest and go from there.

name checks out

• +1
Stop. Don't do that.

Most were ltbs, i’ve been approached before

The girl that approached me basically cheated on me with 5 diff dudes

(Even if we werent togethor)

Whatever dude, i dont really care at the end of the day i’m an incel i’ll just keep approaching cause i’m bored and have nothing to do

Most were ltbs, i’ve been approached before

The girl that approached me basically cheated on me with 5 diff dudes

(Even if we werent togethor)

Whatever dude, i dont really care at the end of the day i’m an incel i’ll just keep approaching cause i’m bored and have nothing to do
If your going to to that you should at least slightly bully them even if it's in an innuendo sort of a way,
That way your not just giving them a free win and they don't walk away thinking their a stacy, you get to approach but if your rejected it's a bit more even,
Also you might ironically have more success being a bit of a smart ass as it could make you appear dominant and bad boy which girls like,
So maybe do it like that and you still get to have fun but not at the detriment to your self esteem and giving whores a free win.

If you do this I say keep going bro and I encourage you and hope you do well

• +1
If your going to to that you should at least slightly bully them even if it's in an innuendo sort of a way,
That way your not just giving them a free win and they don't walk away thinking their a stacy, you get to approach but if your rejected it's a bit more even,
Also you might ironically have more success being a bit of a smart ass as it could make you appear dominant and bad boy which girls like,
So maybe do it like that and you still get to have fun but not at the detriment to your self esteem and giving whores a free win.

Wdym bully them? I’ll just get called a creep lol

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and crushing sluts@100%
Wdym bully them? I’ll just get called a creep lol
In a non direct way lol but that is the hard part though.

I guess avoid saying things like

"hey I thought you looked cute can I grab your number"

or " your real pretty just saw you across the way then and had to ask for your number"

avoid saying shit like that

Maybe instead say something like

"hey wanna exchange snap and grab a drink"
and when she says no just say

" you looked a bit thicc ( insert social exceptable way of saying fat e.g all about that base, thicc big etc) but I assumed those girls make up for it with great personalities"

"that's why I asked for your snap"

If she gets angry just say " calm down just seeing if you want to hang out your personalityis obviouslynot as goodas i thought lol "

Try stuff like that but you have to be cunning with it and so it's not to direct and an innuendo so your not giving them free validation and you get to get back at them in a socially acceptable way.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and ShawarmaFilth
2 fumbles (too old or too nervous)

6 rejections total

2 of which were hard rejections
4 of which were soft rejection

5 of which were “sorey i have a boydriwnd”

0 numbers gotten
You got balls

• +1
In a non direct way lol but that is the hard part though.

I guess avoid saying things like

"hey I thought you looked cute can I grab your number"

or " your real pretty just saw you across the way then and had to ask for your number"

avoid saying shit like that

Maybe instead say something like

"hey wanna exchange snap and grab a drink"
and when she says no just say

" you looked a bit thicc ( insert social exceptable way of saying fat e.g all about that base, thicc big etc) but I assumed those girls make up for it with great personalities"

"that's why I asked for your snap"

If she gets angry just say " calm down just seeing if you want to hang out your personalityis obviouslynot as goodas i thought lol "

Try stuff like that but you have to be cunning with it and so it's not to direct and an innuendo so your not giving them free validation and you get to get back at them in a socially acceptable way.
Not low inhib enough

• +1
Reactions: crushing sluts@100%
You got balls

Brutal, what were the hard rejections like
Do u have a humiliation kink/fetish?
bojack type post :feelswah: i need to schizopost in remembrance
tommorow if i approach again i’ll describe each approach

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, vernier, crushing sluts@100% and 1 other person
Not low inhib enough
But bro your already on the right track if your low inhib enough to approach 8 girls in the first place your almost low inhib enough to do this, just keep gradually working on it

• +1
2 fumbles (too old or too nervous)

6 rejections total

2 of which were hard rejections
4 of which were soft rejection

5 of which were “sorey i have a boydriwnd”

0 numbers gotten
Nigga is doing a speedrun to get locked up. Cold approaching is so retarded if ur actually ugly. Mirin for inhib mogging tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and ShawarmaFilth
Nigga is doing a speedrun to get locked up. Cold approaching is so retarded if ur actually ugly. Mirin for inhib nogging tho
i’m not “ugly”, im prolly around high mtn smv, i’ve been approached by ltbs

• +1
Reactions: Stuttercel

Ice Cube What GIF

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back