6 rejections total

2 of which were hard rejections
4 of which were soft rejection

5 of which were “sorey i have a boydriwnd”

0 numbers gotten
Mirin your courage bhai. Keep trying

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Bro do you actually sound like that, I don’t wanna be an asshole but work on that
What the hell do u want me to do 😭😭😭

• +1
Reactions: raabla
I cant imagine going up to a girl because i can see myself too much outside of my mind and i get too nervous

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and ShawarmaFilth
I cant imagine going up to a girl because i can see myself too much outside of my mind and i get too nervous
Yeah i was like that till today u just gotta stop caring easier said than done tho

• Woah
Reactions: RICHCELDOM
wow the art of not caring
After the first 3 rejections i felt really bad

You just gotta push through

The 4th rejection i kinda just said fuck it

• Woah
Reactions: RICHCELDOM
You can’t do much for voice but you can speak clearer and louder

No uh, eh, um find some voice maxxing thread or vid
I prolly speak too fast

• +1
Reactions: raabla
What are ur stats? Race? Height? Gymcelled?

About the rejections, don’t take this too seriously, it’s all pointless anyway. For me, it’s literally just about collecting as much data as possible to know where I properly stand, so I have no feelings attached to it as I know there is nothing I can do about it (or neither did I choose or not choose to be born like this). Or at least what i tell myself so that I can go to bed if i brutally fail lmao.

Tbh tho, this is also quite random, a few months ago I started a night with 0/15 (literally) and ended up with multiple igs and makeouts. I just dont care anymore

• +1
" you looked a bit thicc ( insert social exceptable way of saying fat e.g all about that base, thicc big etc) but I assumed those girls make up for it with great personalities"

If she gets angry just say " calm down just seeing if you want to hang out your personalityis obviouslynot as goodas i thought lol "
Saying this to a woman that YOU approached is insecure effeminate high-E behavior :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Arab, longish curly black hair, light green eyes, prolly around mtn facially as of rn, lankish 6’0 so i look around 6’1-6’2 (or so i’ve been told), i have a average looking body, not chubby or skinny
About the rejections, don’t take this too seriously, it’s all pointless anyway. For me, it’s literally just about collecting as much data as possible to know where I properly stand, so I have no feelings attached to it as I know there is nothing I can do about it (or neither did I choose or not choose to be born like this). Or at least what i tell myself so that I can go to bed if i brutally fail lmao.
It’s kinda fun, tommorow ik its gonna be a pain in the ass to get the ball rolling again, but once u start its easy to keep going

Tbh tho, this is also quite random, a few months ago I started a night with 0/15 (literally) and ended up with multiple igs and makeouts.
Nice
I just dont care anymore
exactly, 8 women in one day is pretty good

Hopefully tommorow if i can go to the mall i’ll get more

• +1
Reactions: nofap

Tbh tho, this is also quite random, a few months ago I started a night with 0/15 (literally) and ended up with multiple igs and makeouts. I just dont care anymore
Probably total high mtn smv

Saying this to a woman that YOU approached is insecure effeminate high-E behavior :ROFLMAO:
It's better than calling her cute or pretty like a cuck, which is essentially simping 🤣

Im not saying your supposed to be doing it in a super serious angry way bro, it's just casual low effort chill free flowing insults that essentially demonstrate that your not putting her on a pedestal and acknowledges that her shit still stinks, it's the furthest thing from high e behaviour

It's also not needy you won't loose any self respect cause your not worshipping a bitch Huigh T more like it

• +1
No point in approaching women. If I want access to pussy I can buy a prostitute

• +1
2 fumbles (too old or too nervous)

6 rejections total

2 of which were hard rejections
4 of which were soft rejection

5 of which were “sorey i have a boydriwnd”

0 numbers gotten
What’s a hard rejection

• +1
A normal day of a MTN/LTN
It's normal we aren't born handsome
And nothing that you do or try makes any difference in the end.

You can mentally be the biggest Chad that has walked the earth, it still doesn't matter and you will get rejected for your looks.

Life is predetermined.

• +1
Based as fuck. You mog 99% of the forum even if you get rejected. These niggas are scared of women and would never approach
99.99% of this forum wouldn't put shotugun to their heads and pull the trigger. Maybe do it and be based as fuck you fucking moron.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and ShawarmaFilth
Arab, longish curly black hair, light green eyes, prolly around mtn facially as of rn, lankish 6’0 so i look around 6’1-6’2 (or so i’ve been told), i have a average looking body, not chubby or skinny

It’s kinda fun, tommorow ik its gonna be a pain in the ass to get the ball rolling again, but once u start its easy to keep going

Nice

exactly, 8 women in one day is pretty good

Hopefully tommorow if i can go to the mall i’ll get more
So what makes u mtn? Light green eyes for arab is big halo.

• +1
Public approaching does not work. Those people are not seeking partner. Just go approach in club instead.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back