Incel (me) approached 8 girls

Rated mtn when i was 24% bf i’m around like 16% give or take 1% i prolly didnt go up much
aRE u willing to pm u pics? A lot of people underated themselfes.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
What abt the tiktok pickup artists
They are all scam. I have seen so many chadlites/htns get rejected in public. Honestly people are not interested when they are in public. They are busy with their own life.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi and ShawarmaFilth
very good

only 992 approaches left for warmup

then another 5k for a date

i beleieve in you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: htniggastatus, Magnum Opus and ShawarmaFilth
aRE u willing to pm u pics? A lot of people underated themselfes.
Nah sorry no rates till im 10% bf
They are all scam. I have seen so many chadlites/htns get rejected in public. Honestly people are not interested when they are in public. They are busy with their own life.
never seen a lite/htn rejected ngl.
very good

only 992 approaches left for warmup

then another 5k for a date

i beleieve in you
Ngl ima hit like 15-20 if i dont get atleast one ima chill for a bit unless i’m completely bored

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
Nah sorry no rates till im 10% bf

never seen a lite/htn rejected ngl.

Ngl ima hit like 15-20 if i dont get atleast one ima chill for a bit unless i’m completely bored
I have seen videos when good looking guys appoarch. He gets rejected too. If u are mtn with light green eyes. U must have shit eye shape or shitty jaw.

• +1
Gonna go to mall if i have time tommorow
Im doing the same
Approached 4 and got 2 numbers. Other two had ‘boyfriends’ one even laughed in my face when she told me she had a boyfriend, brutal rejection ngl. Btw i only approach fat girls

Im heading towards the mall around 3 today to do some more cold approaches

• +1
Im doing the same
Approached 4 and got 2 numbers. Other two had ‘boyfriends’ one even laughed in my face when she told me she had a boyfriend, brutal rejection ngl. Btw i only approach fat girls

Im heading towards the mall around 3 today to do some more cold approaches
Update me, how do you approach? And rating

• +1
Reactions: nofap
what are your stats?

• +1
Arab, longish curly black hair, light green eyes, prolly around mtn facially as of rn, lankish 6’0 so i look around 6’1-6’2 (or so i’ve been told), i have a average looking body, not chubby or skinny
so just racepill do we say?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Angutoid
Update me, how do you approach? And rating
6 ft tall ltn

I just ask them for directions or something or where a particular store is and from there on ask for their numbers if they are not completely disinterested from the first question.

Luckily for me im into fat girls so that’s what should make it easier getting numbers is suppose. but its brutal when you get laughed in your face by them when you approach bottom off the barrel women.

How do you approach?

• +1
cope :feelswah:
thats gonna do some psychological damage in the long run
Could be

But for some reason i get hyper motivated right after getting rejected, but it stings when i think back about it for a day or 2 afterwards

• +1
6 ft tall ltn
Rated? Or assuming
I just ask them for directions or something or where a particular store is and from there on ask for their numbers if they are not completely disinterested from the first question.

Luckily for me im into fat girls so that’s what should make it easier getting numbers is suppose. but its brutal when you get laughed in your face by them when you approach bottom off the barrel women.
I think i’ll try fat girls. Are we talking ogres or a bit chubby?
How do you approach?
I’ll see them usually, then try to take a different route and walk infront of them, see them, pretend i’m thinking for like 1-2 secs, come up to them, ask them in a really NT way “hey, can i ask how old you are?” And i’m 17 but most i’ll go is 26 and usually i’ll just ask them for their number after that

I’m gonna try some corny shit today, just gonna walk up and say “i have a crush on you” and take it from there

• +1
cope :feelswah:
thats gonna do some psychological damage in the long run
how so?
Could be

But for some reason i get hyper motivated right after getting rejected, but it stings when i think back about it for a day or 2 afterwards
yeah i’m in that phase rn, not motivated to go back but i’m gonna force myself

how so?

continuous rejections could lower self esteem and dysmorphia, even if they're soft rejections
so much stories on .is n .org about too much rejections n turning to the black pill cause of it

unless ur into it, then you wont get affected JFL

• +1
Could be

yea its like not getting picked n wanting to get better (its temp), but then u realize wut tf just happened.

you cant cope forever :feelswhy:

• +1
continuous rejections could lower self esteem and dysmorphia, even if they're soft rejections
so much stories on .is n .org about too much rejections n turning to the black pill cause of it

unless ur into it, then you wont get affected JFL
i’m heavily blackpilled infact i’m doing this for

1. Cause i wanna play this ltb who cheated on me

2. For fun and to lower inhib

3. To find out my smv

• +1
Reactions: starvecell and nofap
I have gone up to zero girls in my life

• +1
how so?

Rated? Or assuming

I think i’ll try fat girls. Are we talking ogres or a bit chubby?

I’ll see them usually, then try to take a different route and walk infront of them, see them, pretend i’m thinking for like 1-2 secs, come up to them, ask them in a really NT way “hey, can i ask how old you are?” And i’m 17 but most i’ll go is 26 and usually i’ll just ask them for their number after that

I’m gonna try some corny shit today, just gonna walk up and say “i have a crush on you” and take it from there
Assuming from irl experience im ltn which is more the truth than some other aspie subhuman rating me.

Im talking about legit 220lbs+ landwhales.

Rejection doesn’t matter btw

I’ve seen a bbc stand a few meters behind the entrance of a nightclub and approach legit every girl that walked past him, they all ignored him or rejected him. He didn’t care at all and was happy asf smiling and dancing the whole night, despite having approached 100+ women.
low inhib is life.

• +1
yea its like not getting picked n wanting to get better (its temp), but then u realize wut tf just happened.

you cant cope forever :feelswhy:
I refuse to give up and ldar

• +1
Reactions: sxcrt and ShawarmaFilth
Assuming from irl experience im ltn which is more the truth than some other aspie subhuman rating me.
Have u been rated
Im talking about legit 220lbs+ landwhales.
Theres a difference between like landwhales and fat

Send a example pic cause i might lowkey go for them too
Rejection doesn’t matter btw

I’ve seen a bbc stand a few meters behind the entrance of a nightclub and approach legit every girl that walked past him, they all ignored him or rejected him. He didn’t care at all and was happy asf smiling and dancing the whole night, despite having approached 100+ women.
low inhib is life.
Yeah you need to genuinely just not give a shit

• +1
I refuse to give up and ldar
Yeah exactly i was a big ldarer but i dont really have an excuse at this point, i havent even “tried”

• +1
what race are you and what race were the girls

• +1
HTN or death in 2024
You got cheated on 5 times at high MTN lol proves what I said, handsome or nothing
Na he probably just gives off autist vibes.
You see Mtn rizzing up women in clubs all the time, they are just very NT and outgoing

• +1
Reactions: nofap and ShawarmaFilth
Na he probably just gives off autist vibes.
You see Mtn rizzing up women in clubs all the time, they are just very NT and outgoing
i’ve gotten astonished good at frauding nt, at my job i have coworkers ask me how i’m so outgoing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Gaygymmaxx and nofap
i’ve gotten astonished good at frauding nt, at my job i have coworkers ask me how i’m so outgoing
You cant fraud it, autism is genetic. Not saying you are but just making the point it's unfraudable.

• +1
Have u been rated

Theres a difference between like landwhales and fat

Send a example pic cause i might lowkey go for them too

Yeah you need to genuinely just not give a shit
Haven’t been rated, life has rated me.

This is my ideal type of women and the ones I pursue and approach.

IMG_2465-e1494975693270.jpg

Legit cows

Sometimes skinnier and sometimes even fatter, i only approach that kind of women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Gaygymmaxx and ShawarmaFilth
Haven’t been rated, life has rated me.

This is my ideal type of women and the ones I pursue and approach.

IMG_2465-e1494975693270.jpg

Legit cows

Sometimes skinnier and sometimes even fatter, i only approach that kind of women
Jesus, i mean yeah a bit skinnier than that and thats the ltb that cheated on me with 5 dudew

2 fumbles (too old or too nervous)

6 rejections total

2 of which were hard rejections
4 of which were soft rejection

5 of which were “sorey i have a boydriwnd”

0 numbers gotten
I'm mogged,

but I probably mog you if I wear lifts

Being said, I need to start doing this indeed

• +1
Reactions: nofap and ShawarmaFilth
Teach me your secrets

They think im a monster or a creature of the night at my job due to good looks but still incel demeanor I am giga odd

• +1
That’s not hard rejection, a hard one would be like
“With you hahaa:lul:

“Oh hell no”

“You’re hideous”
OP is high MTN with those soft rejections

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, raabla, nofap and 1 other person
99.99% of this forum wouldn't put shotugun to their heads and pull the trigger. Maybe do it and be based as fuck you fucking moron.
I mean yeah, I do respect people that committed suicide more than any of you fags

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Gaygymmaxx and ShawarmaFilth
Teach me your secrets

They think im a monster or a creature of the night at my job due to good looks but still incel demeanor I am giga odd
What do u look like i always wonderee

Teach me your secrets

Its hard to explain but just dont really have a filter, be sort of goofy and obnoxious, but overall just be a really nice guy for no reason

• +1
Teach me your secrets

Always seem to be energetic and happy asf for no reason

I mean yeah, I do respect people that committed suicide more than any of you fags
Defining your entire life value from your capacity to get laid is a female trait. Something a woman would do.

Hilarious take.

2 fumbles (too old or too nervous)

6 rejections total

2 of which were hard rejections
4 of which were soft rejection

5 of which were “sorey i have a boydriwnd”

0 numbers gotten
I wanna try approaching, test my actual attractiveness. Only thing is that I have no confidence.
Luckily, they approach me

• +1
I wanna try approaching, test my actual attractiveness. Only thing is that I have no confidence.
Luckily, they approach me
Whats ur rating?

I’ve been approached twice by ltbs, id rate my total smv high mtn

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
Teach me your secrets

Also switch jobs

If theres one thing i’ve learned from going from total inkwell pussy high inhib to outgoing nt chad low inhib monster is

First impression is everything

Like you can save it a couple times, but if you’ve been there for a bit its over ngl

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
Also switch jobs

If theres one thing i’ve learned from going from total inkwell pussy high inhib to outgoing nt chad low inhib monster is

First impression is everything

Like you can save it a couple times, but if you’ve been there for a bit its over ngl
Remember, it only takes a woman 3 seconds to judge if you’re attractive.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and ShawarmaFilth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back