Incel tears users is afraid of growing blackpill popularity

ihatereddit

ihatereddit

Kraken
jfl imagine being more scared of shy nerdy inklers than some tattoed nigger felon
these ppl are retarded
GOLfT4ZWcAA cPp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, zura, nope and 25 others
That subreddit is a complete joke

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517, TUSSELEIF, Heinrich Schmidt and 9 others
Incel words= mogged, mewing ect to these lunatics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, normie_joe, Heinrich Schmidt and 15 others
“You never know if a man you see on the street is an incel or not”

That’s why I always bring a ruler 📐,if i catch Anyone with a gonial above 130• I’m calling the cops and running for safety

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: atlantean, Lookologist003, zura and 16 others
For the safety of women 😂

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG
IncelTears think all "incels" are a danger to society

They themselves however are just fucking bullies and proves the :blackpill: even more. When you are subhuman, you can get fucked in the ass and no one will ever stand up for you.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, slavicpsycho, aspiringexcel and 2 others
Sheeeeit

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
Every single time i've seen the face of a user who posts there, it's always either a femcel landwhale or a legit subhuman looking guy, no exceptions. It's a self-defence mechanism for low IQ individuals so they can pretend to be on the "right" side and to delude themselves into thinking they are superior to the "Incels" when in reality they are also incels, just in denial.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, i hear voices, ElTruecel and 2 others

That’s why I always bring a ruler 📐,if i catch Anyone with a gonial above 130• I’m calling the cops and running for safety
I’m a closet incel bud.

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Imretarded?

you're thinking of a protractor not a ruler, iqcel.

• JFL
Reactions: reek and MaestheticMaso
There are three things that are not long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.

jfl at women being scared of incels, they wouldn't be khhv if they raped somebody

muh virgins are so scary!!

jfl at safety of woman
I guarantee you they wouldn't be concerned about their "safety" if those guys were Chads.

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and reek
@Michael Myers why are incels considered evil by society? i never understood this, if anything they should feel sad and have compassion for us

was it ER that started this fear of the “raging incel”?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
@Michael Myers why are incels considered evil by society? i never understood this, if anything they should feel sad and have compassion for us

Mass shooters. But the incels they’re talking about are anyone with extreme views. Nazis are incels to them.

Most Incels can't even leave their bedroom, let alone being a threat to women. This is just ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, The False Prophet and AOL
They're cucks so I'm not even surprised.

Society is evil. They want an excuse to harm social outcast.

I suspect a lot of IT users have schizophrenia, their behaviour is often worrying and quite overly paranoid

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
IT is mostly women, so they are afraid of incels who are actually invisible to their eyeballs until they get too close and they hold up the "refugees welcome" signs.

They might be scared of incels because they don't know the facts and don't understand logic. Typical women.

Because they are the only ones who openly admit to feeling entitled. Society (read: women) don’t like it when unattractive men start to fight for their rights. And the men against incels are simps used by women. They want “good boy” points they can cash in on and have sex with post-wall roasties.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, Deleted member 18202 and Bomber517