Incel trait: having a great memory

Latinus

Latinus

Kraken
Mine is great, and I can remember things nobody else remember, making me look like a psycho.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Vermilioncore
Same. For example when my mom or dad recall a memory I reply “oh yeah. That was June 2015.” And they get shocked. I remember everything

• JFL
Reactions: Latinus
Same. For example when my mom or dad recall a memory I reply “oh yeah. That was June 2015.” And they get shocked. I remember everything
I even remember what I thought in the moment, and we're talking about things that happened YEARS ago.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I even remember what I thought in the moment, and we're talking about things that happened YEARS ago.
Same I legit remember being 5 years old and remember my thoughts on certain days as if it happened yesterday

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Latinus
i remember coming out of the womb

• JFL
Mine is great, and I can remember things nobody else remember, making me look like a psycho.
Same I was talking about this with another incel who legit remember everything I told him a year ago (which sucks because we hadn’t talked in months and he remembered all the useless or out of context bullshit I told him) but yea I have very good long term memory for the most part

Need to use it to my advantage

• +1
Incel never forgets because one day he will have his revenge. Never forgive never forget

• JFL
Incel never forgets because one day he will have his revenge. Never forgive never forget
48595.jpg