incel trait: having an extensive history of autistic and weird behaviours

Deleted member 11414

Deleted member 11414

PHD in getting bitches
when i was in pre school i sat in a corner and didn't talk to anyone or eat anything for 6 weeks, when i was about 9 people told me i look homeless because i would never shower and my hair was long and dirty, when i was 11 i wrote and drew a bunch of comics and tried to sell them to people at school cause i read big nate jfl, when i was 14 i was in a class and got mad so i flipped a chair and left the room jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Deleted member 13511, N1c and 6 others
john hopkins schizophrenic wing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414
Username checks out

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 9274 and 1 other person
low inhib af
there are probably about 2 dozen more moments like that
one time i pushed a guy into the corner of a table and almost broke his hip

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
when i was in pre school i sat in a corner and didn't talk to anyone or eat anything for 6 weeks, when i was about 9 people told me i look homeless because i would never shower and my hair was long and dirty, when i was 11 i wrote and drew a bunch of comics and tried to sell them to people at school cause i read big nate jfl, when i was 14 i was in a class and got mad so i flipped a chair and left the room jfl
no thats a chad dark triad trait tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 11414
when i was 14 i was in a class and got mad so i flipped a chair and left the room jfl
same but i was also class clown and bully, not the quiet wierd kid like urself

• +1
  • JFL
no thats a chad dark triad trait tbh
having a long list of behavioural problems is a common trait among serial killers so maybe your right

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
having a long list of behavioural problems is a common trait among serial killers so maybe your right
i wouldnt kill someone but i’m definitely a narcissist and sociopath
well i have autism which is probably causing most of my psychopathic traits like no empathy but i overlap with sociopathy and narcissistic personality disorder

• +1
i wouldnt kill someone but i’m definitely a narcissist and sociopath
well i have autism which is probably causing most of my psychopathic traits like no empathy but i overlap with sociopathy and narcissistic personality disorder
i've been told by a jew with a psychiatry degree that i might have vulnerable narcissism whatever thats worth

• +1
vulnerable narcissism
as far as i know that’s when you ego is very sensitive to what you experience
sometimes youre feeling like the king of the esrth and other times you feel like a subhuman

• +1
as far as i know that’s when you ego is very sensitive to what you experience
sometimes youre feeling like the king of the esrth and other times you feel like a subhuman
yeah its what er had

• +1