Incel TV / Rehab Room drops one of the *Blackest Pills Ever* - Nationalism Pill [Rope Tier Suifuel] - Vote in POLL: Would You Die for Your Country?

If your country got invaded and declared a draft for ALL men, would you...

• Total voters
chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, twojei, GabachoCopium and 11 others
he’s right af. I transitioned from a fervent nationalist to IDGAF mentality in these 2/3 years

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lynxress, Oueyy, borntosuffer and 9 others
I am joining the “enemy” side and committing every war crime possible

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lynxress, A99, twojei and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, 5'7 zoomer, bloomercel and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, bloomercel, Jova and 2 others
It depends on whom I'm fighting. If my country is invaded, I will defend it. If my country is the aggressor and it's not against a Muslim country, I'll join as long as the cause is justifiable. If it's for Islamic reasons, I'll fight regardless of the circumstances.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: efidescontinuado, theonewhocantascend, watah and 8 others
It depends on whom I'm fighting. If my country is invaded, I will defend it. If my country is the aggressor and it's not against a Muslim country, I'll join only if the cause is justifiable. If it's for Islamic reasons, I'll fight regardless of the circumstances.
defending what? pink haired feminists, ethnics and boomers?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melly, Lynxress, rg1235 and 7 others
I know what @Manletmachine would do...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Manletmachine, EverythingMattersCel and 9 others
It depends on whom I'm fighting. If my country is invaded, I will defend it. If my country is the aggressor and it's not against a Muslim country, I'll join only if the cause is justifiable. If it's for Islamic reasons, I'll fight regardless of the circumstances.

What ever happened to "being indifferent to what makes no difference"?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Defending the foids that would be fleeing to another country so they can suck and bounce on chads cock while you are getting bombed

• +1
Reactions: Melly, EverythingMattersCel, bloomercel and 2 others
Risking dying for your country instead of moving off and fucking some bitches instead is cuck behavior :feelshehe:

There's a ''social contract'' when you're born and you basically get a name and a citizenship, namely that you pay taxes -> society & the country gives you benefits, including protecting your ass from invaders so you fuck some bitches instead of being scared to death

If she fails to do that, they don't deserve you as a citizen, and you have every right to leave + there are people hired in the military to protect you, they don't need you there to fight on the front lines since you don't have military training, etc.

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, FutureSlayer and chaddyboi66
We don't have pink haired feminists in Morocco. We do have feminists, but they make up such a small percentage that it's negligible.
"What ever happened to "being indifferent to what makes no difference"?
Defending the country my forefathers died for and the land my parents grew up in would make a difference to me. I wouldn't do it for the majority of people, I would do it for my country, my religion, my culture, and to honor what my forefathers sacrificed for.

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG, XtrovertNTnormalfag, Jova and 1 other person
Risking dying for your country instead of moving off and fucking some bitches instead is cuck behavior :feelshehe:

There's a ''social contract'' when you're born and you basically get a name and a citizenship, namely that you pay taxes -> society & the country gives you benefits, including protecting your ass from invaders so you fuck some bitches instead of being scared to death

If she fails to do that, they don't deserve you as a citizen, and you have every right to leave + there are people hired in the military to protect you, they don't need you there to fight on the front lines since you don't have military training, etc.
why are they drafting literal down syndrome sufferers into the Ukraine war then

• +1
Reactions: Jova and chaddyboi66
We don't have pink haired feminists in Morocco. We do have feminists, but they make up such a small percentage that it's negligible.

Defending the country my forefathers died for and the land my parents grew up in would make a difference to me. I wouldn't do it for the majority of people, I would do it for my country, my religion, my culture, and to honor what my forefathers sacrificed for.
yea it does make a lil sense in your situation. But think about our western lib shitholes

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, Jova, murdah and 3 others
Not fighting for J’s.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, rg1235, bloomercel and 3 others
yea it does make a lil sense in your situation. But think about our western lib shitholes
Of course, if I had to defend a Western nation as it stands today, I would leave before the government even declared a state of war.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, Jova, murdah and 3 others
why are they drafting literal down syndrome sufferers into the Ukraine war then
Because western world is just a pussy with a big mouth + Russia is too big, so you have to throw everything you can at it in the hope that it will eventually get bored and stop :feelshehe:

Because western world is just a pussy with a big mouth + Russia is too big, so you have to throw everything you can at it in the hope that it will eventually get bored and stop :feelshehe:
what makes you think it will not be our turn eventually

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME and chaddyboi66
what makes you think it will not be our turn eventually
I only said that in theory you have every right to leave. If they block the borders, and force you to go to the front line (so they basically condemn you to death penalty just because your mom told your dad not to pull out, so they made you in that country) you have the right to ally with your enemies or do whatever it takes to survive (this means attacking perhaps even your own ''allies'') :feelshehe:

I only said that in theory you have every right to leave. If they block the borders, and force you to go to the front line (so they basically condemn you to death penalty just because your mom told your dad not to pull out, so they made you in that country) you have the right to ally with your enemies or do whatever it takes to survive (this means attacking perhaps even your own ''allies'') :feelshehe:
I’d rather join isis as a white atheist than defend feminists and simps

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
@Xangsane

Vote in the POLL

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Sad Monkey GIF by Wahala Room

But same tbh :lul:
man. I’m sure some Abdul leader in the ISIS broterhood would care about us more than our “presidents”

Idk

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
I would only fight for Jesus

I’m not going to fight in someone else’s war. I already had a shitty life and now you want me to die on the battlefield? Kill yourself.

(Not directed at you, OP).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235, EverythingMattersCel, theonewhocantascend and 2 others
:geek: ass question

It depends on whom I'm fighting. If my country is invaded, I will defend it. If my country is the aggressor and it's not against a Muslim country, I'll join as long as the cause is justifiable. If it's for Islamic reasons, I'll fight regardless of the circumstances.
Based. :Comfy:

(I’ll still not fight :fuk:).

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and emeraldglass
Even if it's for Islam bhai?
Yes bhai. My life was already shitty and it was made shitty because of the same people who would also be fighting for the same cause. I refuse to be on their side. Besides, I have to make up for my lost prayers and I can’t do that when I’m dead in a ditch, headed for jahannam due to lack of praying.

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME and chaddyboi66
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rg1235, Gengar and chaddyboi66
If the enemy was commies or Jews, and If I lived in a place where I'm actually proud of my people, yes absolutely.

It's cucked to fight for your country without actually reflecting on why the war is happening and who are you fighting, I'm not a fucking watch dog.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235 and FutureSlayer
It’s brootal, all the praying drug-doing, alcohol-consuming, sex-having degenerates are considered better because at least they pray, unlike me. :feelswhy: Suifuel.
Praying is what sets us apart from non believers, bhai.

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The first action for which a servant of Allah will be held accountable on the Day of Resurrection will be his prayers. If they are in order, he will have prospered and succeeded. If they are lacking, he will have failed and lost. If there is something defective in his obligatory prayers, then the Almighty Lord will say: See if My servant has any voluntary prayers that can complete what is insufficient in his obligatory prayers. The rest of his deeds will be judged the same way.”

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 413

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

• +1
Reactions: rg1235 and Gengar
I only fight for Israel

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
If the enemy was commies or Jews, and If I lived in a place where I'm actually proud of my people, yes absolutely.

It's cucked to fight for your country without actually reflecting on why the war is happening and who are you fighting, I'm not a fucking watch dog.
If there were some axis power revival I would be scared af as a 21st century soft guy but I would be glad to fight those dirty big nosed faggots by popping some fuhrer meth

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and theonewhocantascend
yeah if i had children I would fight. Only men who procreated should fight in wars. Why should a childless Men enter a war, risk dying to secure a better world for other mens children, without his descendants living in it..

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
i would fight. if america's getting drafted it's fucking over

Ukrainian Stacy is having the time of her life traveling europe and riding chad. While her brother, husband, uncle are getting blown to pieces.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, chaddyboi66 and FutureSlayer
Ukrainian Stacy is having the time of her life traveling europe and riding chad. While her brother, husband, uncle are getting blown to pieces.
serves as a lesson to men of every other nationality

• +1
Reactions: murdah, chaddyboi66 and twojei

Users who are viewing this thread

Back