Incel TV/Rehab Room: Take the TIMEPILL [Brutal] [Suifuel] - *Tick Tock, Tick Tock...* You're Running Out

What will you do with your time?

• Total voters
chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R

You'll never get back any of what you never even had in the first place.

You can't buy, sell, save, or even take any time.

It's
always fleeting with or without you.

You can only find a way to
spend it.

Either waste or use
what's left.

You don't have
very long.

So make
your choice...

While you still can.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, gr34ter, aesthetic beauty and 5 others

You'll never get back any of what you never even had in the first place.

You can't buy, sell, save, or even take any time.

It's
always fleeting with or without you.

You can only find a way to
spend it.

Either waste or use
what's left.

You don't have
very long.

So make
your choice...

While you still can.

genetic determinism has wrote my beta cucked destiny,no amount of self improvement chan change how women view me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, <6PSLcel, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
genetic determinism has wrote my beta cucked destiny,no amount of self improvement chan change how women view me
meaning wasting or spending my time on improving my self its not worth it,i can change anything

• +1
Reactions: borismonster

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Fuck this incel shit man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gr34ter, chaddyboi66 and BigJimsWornOutTires
why are you using black text

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Pikabro and slavicpsycho
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
i think wageslaving to be at least average
You ever plan on moneymaxxing to save for surgeries?

I can't see the value of slaving away like that unless it's to feed into some NEET $avingspool

• +1
What are you going to do with the time you still have left?
now i ask you the same question...

what are you going to do with the time you still have?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and chaddyboi66
  • +1
You ever plan on moneymaxxing to save for surgeries?

I can't see the value of slaving away like that unless it's to feed into some NEET $avingspool
because when i will turn 18 i dont think my parents would have the patience to have an unemployed neet son on his house

• +1
  • +1
Words of wisdom

• +1
now i ask you the same question...

what are you going to do with the time you still have?
Moneymax for surgeries and successmax until I lifemogg most normies with power.

because when i will turn 18 i dont think my parents would have the patience to have an unemployed neet son on his house
Such a miserable life tbh.

Can you really imagine yourself doing that for the next 10 or even 20 years of your life?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and imabetanumale
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Ricky212
Moneymax for surgeries and successmax until I lifemogg most normies with power.

Such a miserable life tbh.

Can you really imagine yourself doing that for the next 10 or even 20 years of your life?
my imagination only works like the next few years,i cant really think in the very long term

• +1
my imagination only works like the next few years,i cant really think in the very long term
I sometimes wonder if thinking like that might ever be a blessing; maybe it'd make me happier.

Then again, I could never imagine myself being like that.

All I ever think about is time, and all I can ever see is the future.

• Hmm...
  • +1
I sometimes wonder if thinking like that might ever be a blessing; maybe it'd make me happier.

Then again, I could imagine myself being like that.

All I ever think about is time, and all I can ever see is the future.
i really dont think how can i leave my beta status becaus eof my genetic quality,maybe you can becasue of the hope of surgeries

• +1
i really dont think how can i leave my beta status becaus eof my genetic quality,maybe you can becasue of the hope of surgeries
Yeah, pretty much.

It gives me a goal to work toward, which in turn ensures I never fall into the trap of complacency or apathy.

• +1
Yeah, pretty much.

It gives me a goal to work toward, which in turn ensures I never fall into the trap of complacency or apathy.
there is no other thing that is a hope for you?

• +1
Words of wisdom
I, much like every one of us, can only ever make use of what I still have left.

I just wish I had more time, or at the very least could've spent it more carefully in the beginning.

• +1
there is no other thing that is a hope for you?
There are.

This is only but one of many goals I have set out for myself; ironically enough it's actually a smaller one compared to the rest.

Surgeries are something I can see myself doing in the next few years.

Moneymaxxing is another more long-term oriented one, though.

• Woah
  • +1

He should keep making blackpill 101 episodes, these doomery videos are getting old, I wanna learn things not feel depressed.

• +1
He should keep making blackpill 101 episodes, these doomery videos are getting old, I wanna learn things not feel depressed.
What's there even left to learn, though; how much more over it is?

Even most normies are at least somewhat familiar with a few blackpilled ideas whether they're consciously aware of it or not.

Most legit blackpillers ought to be walking open books ready to spew out essays' worth of blackpilled knowledge at a moment's notice by this point; especially when you consider just how much of us have been exposed to this stuff for the past 5-8 years or so now.

His blackpill 101 videos wouldn't make you feel any less depressed anyway, since they'll just remind you of how over it is in one way or another; either due to checking off traits that make it more difficult for you, or not being able to check off things that make it easier.

You'd be better off consuming content from Face's old WAW series tbh; he gave up and went mgtow mstow last I heard, though.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Piratecel
What's there even left to learn, though; how much more over it is?

Even most normies are at least somewhat familiar with a few blackpilled ideas whether they're consciously aware of it or not.

Most legit blackpillers ought to be walking open books ready to spew out essays' worth of blackpilled knowledge at a moment's notice by this point; especially when you consider just how much of us have been exposed to this stuff for the past 5-8 years or so now.

His blackpill 101 videos wouldn't make you feel any less depressed anyway, since they'll just remind you of how over it is in one way or another; either due to checking off traits that make it more difficult for you, or not being able to check off things that make it easier.

You'd be better off consuming content from Face's old WAW series tbh; he gave up and went mgtow mstow last I heard, though.
FaceandLMS is black in the UK obviously it never began, he is not truly an incel, just a locationcel. He ascended when he went to the states on vacation.

• +1
FaceandLMS is black in the UK obviously it never began, he is not truly an incel, just a locationcel. He ascended when he went to the states on vacation.
An outlier doesn't reflect statistical probability even when factoring in possible BBC and/or thugmaxxing; it was over for him the moment someone literally compared him to Jay-Z irl.

It doesn't really matter anymore, though.

He made his choice and he's going to have to live with it regardless of what any of us have to say about him.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Piratecel
Ce6RXl5.jpeg
xdFwrlK.jpeg

I remember when I started watching rehab and I thought "bro this dude is pesimistic af, he just a doomer" but then I realized that it is all true, that is was just the world we live in and that the blackpill exists at a subconscious level in most people.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back