Incels. Co has great glimpse into Chad life WARNING SUICIDE FUEL

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
incels.is sometimes offers legit Chadfish story
https://incels.is/threads/chadfish-...e-calls-next-morning-for-another-date.165418/

Credit to Chadfish legend:
Reddit_is_for_cucks

This is Chad's stats:
6'3
No personality, no social media ( Instagram, Facebook, Social Media Pill Debunked ) Has Snapchat tho
Horrible voice ( Voicepill debunked )
Lays in bed all day ( Hobbymax, Social Circle Max Debunked )

My takeaway:
Chad has 12 female orbiters, all are hot as in PSL 5+ ( Good luck keeping one PSL 5 gf happy as non-Chad )
Chad has internet gf, who has never met him, sing a song to help him sleep
As gf #1 sings, other #2 orbiter calls him demanding to come to straight to his house after work ( Going out on Dates Obsolete )
Chad makes roastie meet him in mall, ( Chadfisher goes to mall but doesn't reveal himself ) wastes her time for 4 hours ( and she spends 50$ )
Roastie gets mad at Chad saying its over, but calls him multiple times just in case he changes mind
By morning roastie forgives Chad and demands to go another date ( While you contemplate what ONE word you said wrong to turn the girl off Chad is forgiven for standing girl up for 4 hours )

Pictures of the Chad

Attachments

• Brett Maverick Abs Workout.jpg
    Brett Maverick Abs Workout.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 693
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 716
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SolarWind, Agendum, Deleted member 10987 and 14 others
mogs me

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
"Lays in bed all day"

if laying in bed gives you that physique then i would be arnold schwarzenegger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, bugeye, Patient A and 21 others
"Lays in bed all day"

if laying in bed gives you that physique then i would be arnold schwarzenegger

Alot of gymcels roid and workout then go home to lay down and rot

They dont have the face or height to be Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 2227, GordonFreeman and 6 others
This is so extremely true. I don't see the point in putting a ton of effort to try to get some girl that is 'settling' for you anyways cause she only wants chad. What in the world is the point of that.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ezio6, Lawton88 and 12 others
The two pictures are not credibly the same guy. Guy with his shirt off is a beast. Other guy is a pretty boy with maybe a swimmer's body.

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman and diggbicc
These things are great, even though they are nasty as well.

Because, this way a (normie)man can see and gauge, what real interest from a woman in a man looks like. So that Mr. Normie knows, that if a girl likes you she won't give you all the shit that most normie man try to pull through when trying to date women.

It makes mr. Normie, raise his behaviour standard for women.

Chadfish dude, is providing valuable information and insights, to Mr. Normies by sharing this.

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel
The two pictures are not credibly the same guy. Guy with his shirt off is a beast. Other guy is a pretty boy with maybe a swimmer's body.

His name is Brett Maverick bro and its called steroid CYCLES, you cycle roids, not run them year round, so yeah 3 months of beast body and 3 months of swimmer body

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, ezio6, SteveRogers and 4 others
He has good hair but incel cuck eyes

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
He has good hair but incel cuck eyes

You may not know this....

But having negative canthal tilt

Is not enough to turn girls off when you are 6'3 chiseled jawline, roid body, and great hair

I'm sure he's crying reading your post, tears landing directly on Stacy's natural DDs with tiny nipples

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Heguldus, SolarWind and 18 others
Alot of gymcels roid and workout then go home to lay down and rot

They dont have the face or height to be Chad

Based.

Is not enough to turn girls off when you are 6'3 chiseled jawline, roid body, and great hair

I'm sure he's crying reading your post, tears landing directly on Stacy's natural DDs with tiny nipples

Ain't that the truth.

Jfl to use a male model youtuber with more than subscriber on youtube as a chadfish :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul::lul:
it s like chadfishing with pictures of young leonardo di caprio

Jfl to use a male model youtuber with more than subscriber on youtube as a chadfish :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul::lul:
it s like chadfishing with pictures of young leonardo di caprio

Leo is a world famous actor that literally everyone knows

While Brett Maverick is just a Youtuber I discovered on Incel forums....

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 6128, GordonFreeman and 3 others

Damn I think you mistook me for someone who cares

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Damn I think you mistook me for someone who cares

Ahh I see

Nosenseofhumor cel

How you expect to get girls with that kind of personality?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 2227
Seems quite pointless bro

Better off improving yourself than pretending to be someone you will never be

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and PubertyMaxxer
Seems quite pointless bro

Better off improving yourself than pretending to be someone you will never be

The guy who did this is a trucel so he copes by Chadfishing

Ngl just talking to girls on phone having them call you baby and sing to you is lifefuel for incels

Hopefully trucel bro doesnt end up on Catfish TV show

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky, Patient A, SteveRogers and 9 others
Body halo is legit

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
You debunked nothing. I don't know why all you guys think in such a black and white way, it's very low iq.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
His name is Brett Maverick bro and its called steroid CYCLES, you cycle roids, not run them year round, so yeah 3 months of beast body and 3 months of swimmer body
He is fucking slayer

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc

A single flaw won't change anything if all your other traits are legit TertaChad tier

i just love these chad experiment

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, never_lucky and PubertyMaxxer
It's over for sub 8s, tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, OCDMaxxing and SixFootManlet

if you're losing 20+lbs of muscle in between cycles, you've got AIDS.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and SteveRogers
Cycling is for fags.

Real men blast and cruise.

Cycling is far worse for your body in the long run.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and SteveRogers
I have that body, but I would burn all puppies in the world to get that face.

This is the kind of story a redditor would read and proclaim smugly "well, of course a guy like that is going to have an easier time". They will then continue to say you can go the gym and work on your confidence if you want success like this guy. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
While I'm still strongly convinced that not every girl has a similar mindset to her, it is interesting to see that in such situations you really can do absolutely everything and still win. What I'm wondering about is what if the girl you're talking to is on the same relative level to the chad lookswise, would she still act this way?

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
While I'm still strongly convinced that not every girl has a similar mindset to her, it is interesting to see that in such situations you really can do absolutely everything and still win. What I'm wondering about is what if the girl you're talking to is on the same relative level to the chad lookswise, would she still act this way?

Seems like a female question to ask, as in you sound like you have hypergamy

This 9/10 Chad ( -1 for eye area ) can pull dozens of 6s and 7s and even some 8s, who all have hot bodies and pretty faces, why does he need to find a 9 and 10 who are about as rare as bigfoot sightings

9/10 and 10/10 girls are RARE like SO SO RARE, they are probably models or actresses, I'm sure a 9/10 girl would act just as desperate for 9/10 Chad if he she didnt know that many Chads who wanted her, but if she did then she wouldnt

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 2227, Dogs and 1 other person
SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD POOP STRATEGY SON
uh huh

Spoken like someone who hasn't seen a bottle of test in his life let alone actually pin it.

This 9/10 Chad ( -1 for eye area ) can pull dozens of 6s and 7s and even some 8s, who all have hot bodies and pretty faces, why does he need to find a 9 and 10 who are about as rare as bigfoot sightings

9/10 and 10/10 girls are RARE like SO SO RARE, they are probably models or actresses, I'm sure a 9/10 girl would act just as desperate for 9/10 Chad if he she didnt know that many Chads who wanted her, but if she did then she wouldnt
8+ girls are rare because of gatekeepers. You'll never them in everyday life because they're always at some rich oligarch's mansion or at a trust fund kid's party in Monaco.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
wish i could go even one day through life without being a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman

What an insensible way to attempt to answer my question.

That's a really insightful question that I have pondered myself. It seems most of the chadfishing girls are nowhere near the level of the Chad, though still attractive in many cases. I think it would be obvious that a so called Stacy wouldn't go for such antics and would instead move on to the next Chad. Only girls way above their league would go to such lengths.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FreakkForLife, I'mme, Deleted member 2632 and 1 other person
That's a really insightful question that I have pondered myself. It seems most of the chadfishing girls are nowhere near the level of the Chad, though still attractive in many cases. I think it would be obvious that a so called Stacy wouldn't go for such antics and would instead move on to the next Chad. Only girls way above their league would go to such lengths.

COPE

The Chadfish is a 9/10 talking to 8/7/6s

He isnt talking to landwhales or even average looking girls, by all definition the girls he talk to are HOT, they just arent super models because finding a woman who OBJECTIVELY is 9/10 is VERY VERY RARE

He is fucking slayer

Imagine making this video as a normal looking guy who isn't gymcelled. Do you think you would get the same supportive comments?

But some users here mog him though!

incels.is sometimes offers legit Chadfish story
https://incels.is/threads/chadfish-...e-calls-next-morning-for-another-date.165418/

Credit to Chadfish legend:
Reddit_is_for_cucks

This is Chad's stats:
6'3
No personality, no social media ( Instagram, Facebook, Social Media Pill Debunked ) Has Snapchat tho
Horrible voice ( Voicepill debunked )
Lays in bed all day ( Hobbymax, Social Circle Max Debunked )

My takeaway:
Chad has 12 female orbiters, all are hot as in PSL 5+ ( Good luck keeping one PSL 5 gf happy as non-Chad )
Chad has internet gf, who has never met him, sing a song to help him sleep
As gf #1 sings, other #2 orbiter calls him demanding to come to straight to his house after work ( Going out on Dates Obsolete )
Chad makes roastie meet him in mall, ( Chadfisher goes to mall but doesn't reveal himself ) wastes her time for 4 hours ( and she spends 50$ )
Roastie gets mad at Chad saying its over, but calls him multiple times just in case he changes mind
By morning roastie forgives Chad and demands to go another date ( While you contemplate what ONE word you said wrong to turn the girl off Chad is forgiven for standing girl up for 4 hours )

Pictures of the Chad
What the fuck does this have to do with looksmaxing?

.co > this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

I checked out his youtube channel. He has never been as big as he is that black and white photo. That picture is photoshopped, not a roid cycle. You are are low senescent moron.

201740-036229719b53f42b2fe012a1101ddae5.jpg

I checked out his youtube channel. He has never been as big as he is that black and white photo. That picture is photoshopped, not a roid cycle. You are are low senescent moron.

201740-036229719b53f42b2fe012a1101ddae5.jpg

Bro I'm not going to lie I think you are correct that this pic is frauded, he is way skinnier IRL, so yes you are correct. I simply cant find another pic where he is that big, so I think it is frauded

However I am not a moron, I am not familiar with Brett and I assumed he took roids to reach his size in this pic, which is how ANYONE else would reach that size and yes they would lose size once they came off cycle

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
If youre not chad you can kys

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
my god, this is next level sui fuel

If you guys think THIS is sui fuel, wait until you watch the new Star Wars, the last 3 movies have sent me into an irreversable deep depression.