Incels GTFIH

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

Ascended Truecel.
What was the first sign that made you begin realizing you were an incel?

For me, it was when my buddy invited me to a party back in high school for the first time because I had access to a large amount of alcohol and cigarettes. Apparently a popular Chad in my school heard about it and wanted to invite me to his house party while his parents were out of town. We were drinking, and suddenly some foids suggested we play a game of "spin the bottle".

They seemed to forgot I was there, and once they realized, they were talking about making me leave for a minute (despite the party only being possible because of me). But my buddy who invited me protested and the foids eventually came to a compromise that they only had to high five or fist bump me if I was who the bottle landed on.

What insued was probably the most awkward 2 hours of my life. Most of the dudes in the party got to make out and feel up some foids, a few guys even got laid, while I just sat there awkwardly getting high fives.

That really fucked with me... I was still kind of bluepilled at that point, but that set in motion the realization something just wasn't quite right.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, PenileFacialSurgery, BigChinHispanic and 12 others
I'm not an incel i'm just insecure about My looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
Oh man I feel sorry for that.

Damn OP I am sorry about that

Oh man I feel sorry for that.
It really never began for some of us. To all the Chad's here, be thankful for your genetics. Life ends below 5/10 psl.

20190917 195936

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBoy, JaredSubhumanMaggot, Deleted member 2019 and 3 others
holy shit that’s brutal. that must have really scarred u tbh

• +1
Reactions: StoicNihilist and Deleted member 3962
I'm sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Normies will never understand the pain subhumans feel

when i was 16 i was a 3psl fat zitty piece of trash

You have no idea just how differently i get treated living as 3psl then 5.5psl

its fucking wack

people are evil bro

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, BigBoy, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
im really sensitive to irl things thanks to my low t brain, honestly i would legit have gone ER if that happened to me. theres no point in living after that anymore

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and IWantToMax
im really sensitive to irl things thanks to my low t brain, honestly i would legit have gone ER if that happened to me. theres no point in living after that anymore
I would've stabbed that fucking guy especially if he didn't pay me for the cigarettes and alcohol

• +1
Reactions: StoicNihilist and karbo

its fucking wack

people are evil bro
ascending saved me from roping tbh

looks are so important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2846
that experience is the fuel for you to ascend. look for ascension, my dude.

• +1
Reactions: StoicNihilist

its fucking wack

people are evil bro
I know bro. Looks are EVERYTHING in life. It determines your dating options. It determines how well you are perceived and treated by society. To some degree it even determines what jobs you can have, and therefore how much money you can earn.

A few millimeters of bone determine your destiny in life.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2012 and 3 others
I realized I was an incel in 2018 after googling the meaning of "incel"

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, BigBoy, Deleted member 2019 and 1 other person
I know bro. Looks are EVERYTHING in life. It determines your dating options. It determines how well you are perceived and treated by society. To some degree it even determines what jobs you can have, and therefore how much money you can earn.

A few millimeters of bone determine your destiny in life.
If i weren't freakishly tall i wouldve definitely been bullied

i went from psl 3 friendless dweeb to psl 5.5 large friend circle slayer

people just approached me wanting to be my friend after my ascension

Its a weird feeling

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, StoicNihilist and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I'm sorry, man

I realized I was an incel in 2018 after googling the meaning of "incel"
No traumatizing experiences of people treating you like a subhuman?

You're lucky bro...

honestly a thing called "sex'" really scares me

Last edited:
First sign for me was when I was in 3rd grade and we were having this school dance, the way it worked was that the boys would have to sit down on the floor and the girls would walk around and get to pick their partners. I sat there for what seemed like forever, watching all the other boys partner up with girls, until I saw a shadow looming above me. I looked up and saw this stacy who made eye contact with me. She gave me this disgusted look and said, "Ewww! Not you", before walking off to look for a partner. I still remember this experience even to this day. I always cope by telling myself it was like "boy germs/girl germs" type of thing as to why girls ignored me and that they were just immature.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, StoicNihilist and Deleted member 3962
StoicNihilist

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Almost no attention from female throughout my whole life.Once I came late to class and there was no place to sit except that one foid who sitting alone so I decided to sit next to her she instantly picked her bag and sat some where else there are so many stories.Foids absolutely feel repulsed by my appearance.I feel I don't even exist for them.Even if I killed their father in front of their eyes they wouldn't acknowledge it.Ignore those who say it will get better with time it won't it will only get worse and worse.Your sex drive will get stronger and stronger.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and StoicNihilist
No traumatizing experiences of people treating you like a subhuman?

You're lucky bro...
I had always thought I had no girlfriend because I was not easy-going enough

• +1
  • So Sad
When i was 8 yo i organized a party for my birthday and sent the invitation to every kid i knew, no one came lol, 0/50. Not only that, i was never invited to parties and no one wanted to hang out with me.
Imho there's no such a thing as "first incel sign", you are born that way and everyday is an incelday

• So Sad
When i was 8 yo i organized a party for my birthday and sent the invitation to every kid i knew, no one came lol, 0/50. Not only that, i was never invited to parties and no one wanted to hang out with me.
Imho there's no such a thing as "first incel sign", you are born that way and everyday is an incelday

"I was born and then it was over" - St Hamudi (PBUH)

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
I received enough attention in middle/highschool to be called fakecel/volcel (on a place like incels.me so i never talk about it or post pictures of myself)

I always thought I didnt have any relationships because of my monogamist-romantic mentality and true-love delusions in combination with social anxiety and weird (most likely schizoid) personality. I would always spill my spaghetti and be filled with intense anxiety whenever around people I was genuinely attracted to in a potential-relationship way, not just random dumb sluts with big ass. I remember girls hitting on me but quickly losing interest after 1 conversation when they smelled my autism. But I was always the guy everyone thought did drugs and was going to shoot up the school also.

I did reject/avoid girls and gay guys too, or refused to take any action when opportunities were available/iois were obvious, and never sought out sex, and my anxiety made it impossible for me to try and form any relationship with someone I actually liked.

REGARDLESS; when I discovered PSL everything started to make sense, and after looksmaxxing and taking pills and shit for a few months I realized the truth and resolved to LDAR, and I have LDAR ever since.

As far as I am concerned I am truecel and truecel can be, I looksmin so hard I dont even get haircuts regularly, but incels.is can enjoy its Biggest Loser contest, because even though I am an utter subhuman I still would mog some of these dogs.

tl;dr nice blog, cope kill yourself.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Thats brutal. And I was upset because my old oneitis only gave me a peck while playing this game even though we should’ve made out

I received enough attention in middle/highschool to be called fakecel/volcel (on a place like incels.me so i never talk about it or post pictures of myself)

I always thought I didnt have any relationships because of my monogamist-romantic mentality and true-love delusions in combination with social anxiety and weird (most likely schizoid) personality. I would always spill my spaghetti and be filled with intense anxiety whenever around people I was genuinely attracted to in a potential-relationship way, not just random dumb sluts with big ass. I remember girls hitting on me but quickly losing interest after 1 conversation when they smelled my autism. But I was always the guy everyone thought did drugs and was going to shoot up the school also.

I did reject/avoid girls and gay guys too, or refused to take any action when opportunities were available/iois were obvious, and never sought out sex, and my anxiety made it impossible for me to try and form any relationship with someone I actually liked.

REGARDLESS; when I discovered PSL everything started to make sense, and after looksmaxxing and taking pills and shit for a few months I realized the truth and resolved to LDAR, and I have LDAR ever since.

As far as I am concerned I am truecel and truecel can be, I looksmin so hard I dont even get haircuts regularly, but incels.is can enjoy its Biggest Loser contest, because even though I am an utter subhuman I still would mog some of these dogs.

"gay guys" what ?

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer

so you are not incel, you are retarded

• JFL