Incels have it hard too

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Living like there's no tomorrow
While i was laughing at incels today, i suddenly realized that it's not the fault of these people

Yes they are autistic and inferior, but it's like laughing at person in wheelchair for being unable to walk

Although the analogy is shitty because incels and sex havers have the incorrect system of value - It's not my job to laugh at them, in any way.

Why laugh at incels, they have miserable lives and have it hard i guess.. Incels always existed, thus prostitution is the "oldest profession" as a result of that.

I will try to remain silent and restrain my laugh for them. Because these people need serious help...

Thoughs?
@pizza @john2 @realklay11 @BalkanPig @FraudingIQ @Acnno @WadlowMaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: pizza, MissLexotan6MG, ItsOver.com and 6 others
And to clear some things up

I feel no empathy or sorry for these people, because they have incorrect system of value, they are a bunch of hedonists

Hedonism and chasing pussy is absurdly wrong and are not a intrinsic life's value.

And from a total systematizing rational standpoint, my Argument is totally plausible and logical. @Playboypuertorican do you agree with me ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3789, ItsOver.com and thecel
What are your thoughts on Epicureanism?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Chintuck22
Didn’t you have an .is account?

What are your thoughts on Epicureanism?
Epicurus is a great philosopher. Stoicism is the way to go for every man

But i don't agree with Epicureanism challenge to Platonism, because then... we will live in a complete destruction of society, and i don't mean the anarchism but like a complete collapse (which isn't a bad thing, don't get me wrong).

Remember this ⚠️

Morals, if you want to live in a society, yes they are very valuable.

If you want to leave humanity behind, they will only get in your way

Furthermore, if 'whamanz' are somewhat smart to use their brain, they will initially realize that choosing the morally good and decent men will be more worth it than choosing a better looking man. No discussion about it.

But they are wired to their biology, so that's why they are stupid, I don't want to go through philosophical analasys, the point is - Women live in a civilized society, therefore, they should behave in a such manner.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and AcneScars
Epicurus is a great philosopher. Stoicism is the way to go for every man

But i don't agree with Epicureanism challenge to Platonism, because then... we will live in a complete destruction of society, and i don't mean the anarchism but like a complete collapse (which isn't a bad thing, don't get me wrong).

Remember this ⚠️

Morals, if you want to live in a society, yes they are very valuable.

If you want to leave humanity behind, they will only get in your way

Furthermore, if 'whamanz' are somewhat smart to use their brain, they will initially realize that choosing the morally good and decent men will be more worth it than choosing a better looking man. No discussion about it.

But they are wired to their biology, so that's why they are stupid, I don't want to go through philosophical analasys, the point is - Women live in a civilized society, therefore, they should behave in a such manner.
So would you say that the main difference between Epicureanism and Stoicism is that there is no obligation for social duty or morality in Epicureanism?
Epicureanism also puts mental pleasures over bodily pleasures, so in a way all incels follow the Epicurean philosophy through the use of copes such as music, anime, vidya etc right?

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
OP you are coping so hard, you are an incel as well, whether you want to admit it or not.
Honestly, it is so fucking cringe how you are trying to act superior to the rest of us because you are neglecting your natural desires in an attempt to cope with your inceldom.

So would you say that the main difference between Epicureanism and Stoicism is that there is no obligation for social duty or morality in Epicureanism?
Epicureanism also puts mental pleasures over bodily pleasures, so in a way all incels follow the Epicurean philosophy through the use of copes such as music, anime, vidya etc right?
Hey, can you read this thread of mine to get a better understanding as to how i see the hedonic system of value (incorrect system, sex chasing)

I haven't really dwell into the topic of stoicism, but my philosophy would have the base of the religious temptations (Don't commit crime, don't cheat, adultery... etc).

Now once you realize that you are the part of this society, and have the self-actualization that sex and hedonic pleasures won't bring you anything good as a sub chad, then that's how i came to this point of realization initially. You also need to value things such as morals and ethics since you ARE living in a society, which kind of makes sense to be narcissistic and selfish if you become the most morally being right? I will make a thread about this too (y)

But it's hard to practice, you need a shitton of mental strength

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, thickdickdaddy27 and AcneScars
OP you are coping so hard, you are an incel as well, whether you want to admit it or not.
Honestly, it is so fucking cringe how you are trying to act superior to the rest of us because you are neglecting your natural desires in an attempt to cope with your inceldom.
I admit i am sub chad and i gave up on looksmaxing. SO what's the deal then???

What i blame is the incel's mentality like how they whine that they cannot get women and sex, but i gave up on those things personally

@Playboypuertorican made a good post explaining this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Cain
What i blame is the incel's mentality like how they whine that they cannot get women and sex
What's wrong with that? They have the right to do so.

Lol at that Reddit tier reasoning, most incels either don't actually support these sick views or are high inhib pussies that would never do anything of the fucked up things they preach here.
Their twisted mentalities are a byproduct of their inceldom, not the cause, if you think otherwise just take a look at how many girls drool over criminals like Ramirez or Meeks.

What's wrong with that? They have the right to do so.

Lol at that Reddit tier reasoning, most incels either don't actually support these sick views or are high inhib pussies that would never do anything of the fucked up things they preach here.
Their twisted mentalities are a byproduct of their inceldom, not the cause, if you think otherwise just take a look at how many girls drool over criminals like Ramirez or Meeks.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Bruh my first post ITT was literally a response to that thread, also it doesn't address any of the points I raised on the last post I made, you are just shamelessly linking your threads at this point jfl.

You are acting as if you wouldn't choose a plain stacy over a caring intelligent ugly girl :forcedsmile:

Bruh my first post ITT was literally a response to that thread, also it doesn't address any of the points I raised on the last post I made, you are just shamelessly linking your threads at this point jfl.
Like what are you trying to humiliate me or something

I couldn't care less what i am according to a hedonist

Since you're mentally incapable of this discussion, that's why i send you the threads back and forth

IF you read it and think, you'll understand my message and not have to say bs like this 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

You are acting as if you wouldn't choose a plain stacy over a caring intelligent ugly girl :forcedsmile:
Not acting but i DO

She should take care about herself like no landwhale and unhygienic. I will accept her

• +1
  • JFL
Since you're mentally incapable of this discussion, that's why i send you the threads back and forth

IF you read it and think, you'll understand my message and not have to say bs like this 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
A9e2OdJ.gif

Your message is basically "If you want to fulfill your natural desires you are mentally weak and women and men are wrong for placing value on looks because...
... I don't have them:feelswah:"

Let me tell you why looks actually matter: for the most part they are indicators of health, you don't want your offspring to have health complications, do you?

Not acting but i DO

She should take care about herself like no landwhale and unhygienic. I will accept her
What's wrong with being overweight? Why should that be a valid reason to rule out any potential partner?:unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: pizza and Chintuck22
  • +1
I admit i am sub chad and i gave up on looksmaxing. SO what's the deal then???

What i blame is the incel's mentality like how they whine that they cannot get women and sex, but i gave up on those things personally

Im cope im mentalchad imprisoned On a incel body:cry:

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back