Incels.is is Such a Dogshit Forum

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
Bunch of mentally ill unlikeable people, 90% of them deserve to be incels unironically, I wouldn’t even want to be friends with most of them, they make even my posts look as tame as Reddit, they’re just a cult that can’t accept they aren’t women’s type, instead they cope by believing some 6’5 chad is fucking hundreds of women in his chad harem and cucking all the sub 8s.

A lot of the users aren’t even incels, there’s so many volcels that have admitted to rejecting women who approached them, just lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 31604 and 2 others
Bunch of mentally ill unlikeable people, 90% of them deserve to be incels unironically, I wouldn’t even want to be friends with most of them, they make even my posts look as tame as Reddit, they’re just a cult that can’t accept they aren’t women’s type, instead they cope by believing some 6’5 chad is fucking hundreds of women in his chad harem and cucking all the sub 8s.

A lot of the users aren’t even incels, there’s so many volcels that have admitted to rejecting women who approached them, just lol.
Fuck that repressive shithole.

This site has more fake cells, failed normies and bluepillers.

.IS forum is the epitome of deranged autism; they are the truest forms of truecels next to disabled/disfigured-cels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, zura, Deleted member 28117 and 1 other person
This site has more fake cells, failed normies and bluepillers.

.IS forum is the epitome of deranged autism; they are the truest forms of truecels next to disabled/disfigured-cels.
There’s one ricecel that spams reddit threads 16 hrs a day for the past 6 years, it’s crazy!

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28117, exo, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
.is users mog tiny .org twinks, water wet

they didnt even let me in, so sad

Not really. They're more realistical than failednormies.org