incels state that they ‘just’ want the MOST VALUABLE type of female. top 0.06% theory.

Britmaxxer

Britmaxxer

Veteran
online, especially on 4chan (which is full of normies and failed normies) and in youtube comments sections, you often see men state the following ‘bare minimum’ as being their humble standards

-biologically female
-white
-not overweight
-5/10+ face

however, this ‘modest standard’ is in fact completely ridiculous to expect in 2022.

roughly 10% of the world is white
half are female, so the proportion is 5%
these whites live in developed countries, where obesity rate is half, so half again. 2.5%
half it again for the 5/10 plus face. 1.25%.

also, the majority, say 75%, will not be in an appropriate age range. leaving %0.3125 of women as fitting into the standard set by most men.

simply put, if your requirements for a woman are anything like the ones I listed above, you are in fact just as hypergamous and entitled as the average foid, especially if you are a basement dwelling autistic low income incel, you are frankly INSANE for holding this apparently fair standard.

in order to get a woman who is the top 0.3% of the population attractiveness wise, being top 20% isn’t even enough. applying 80/20 rule, you must be in the top 0.06% of males to have a chance with a non-overweight 5/10 caucasian in 2022!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Prince88, Kingcel32 and 9 others
:Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I prefer Asian women as they are hotter on average and at the higher percentages and because they are rarely overweight and always skinny. With the things you've described, I am not entitled at all.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 8608
online, especially on 4chan (which is full of normies and failed normies) and in youtube comments sections, you often see men state the following ‘bare minimum’ as being their humble standards

-biologically female
-white
-not overweight
-5/10+ face

however, this ‘modest standard’ is in fact completely ridiculous to expect in 2022.

these whites live in developed countries, where obesity rate is half, so half again. 2.5%

also, the majority, say 75%, will not be in an appropriate age range. leaving %0.3125 of women as fitting into the standard set by most men.

simply put, if your requirements for a woman are anything like the ones I listed above, you are in fact just as hypergamous and entitled as the average foid, especially if you are a basement dwelling autistic low income incel, you are frankly INSANE for holding this apparently fair standard.

in order to get a woman who is the top 0.3% of the population attractiveness wise, being top 20% isn’t even enough. applying 80/20 rule, you must be in the top 0.06% of males to have a chance with a non-overweight 5/10 caucasian in 2022!
Just speak for all of us theory.

My standards are: Not fat
Not black or asian (open to WESTERN indian foids)
My looksmatch

I workout and take care of my looks, im leanmaxxed to the point where you can see my abs, and i dont even do crunches or situps, and i plan on leanmaxxing even more. By the time im done, im going to look like an escaped prisoner from auschwitz. Plus im growing out my hair and getting brazilian blowouts.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Ethniframementalcel and Britmaxxer
Just speak for all of us theory.

My standards are: Not fat
Not black or asian (open to WESTERN indian foids)
My looksmatch

I workout and take care of my looks, im leanmaxxed to the point where you can see my abs, and i dont even do crunches or situps, and i plan on leanmaxxing even more. By the time im done, im going to look like an escaped prisoner from auschwitz. Plus im growing out my hair and getting brazilian blowouts.

just repeating a set of standards I see very commonly online, and I used to hold myself.

obviously users of this site such as yourself will have more nuanced and appropriate standards.

-white
-not overweight
Even on this particularly picky forum, many members will argue against the value of these qualities:

In general, I do believe the apex fallacy skews the perception of the average individual:

-biologically female
-white
-not overweight
-5/10+ face

Nah i want a slim 7.5-8/10 white prime girl - not above 22-23 - virgin white girl, with a non ill brain ofc

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Britmaxxer, Deleted member 8608 and 1 other person
incels can dream all they want but, let's be real, they'll just rot on the internet for most of their lives jfl. Just look at niggas here. Literally supposed to be a looksmax forum but half of people here are self proclaimed incels who rot.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kingcel32, incel194012940, Deleted member 16853 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 8608
legit

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
incels can dream all they want but, let's be real, they'll just rot on the internet for most of their lives jfl. Just look at niggas here. Literally supposed to be a looksmax forum but half of people here are self proclaimed incels who rot.
@the BULL

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Britmaxxer
  • +1
What's so special about white women?

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Xangsane

-biologically female
-white
-not overweight
-5/10+ face

Retard why are you using global statistics?

I‘m not going to Vietnam or Nigeria.
Do these statistics for America only

The average IQ here is genuinely concerning

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and the BULL
@Xangsane why the huh you disagree?

@the BULL
Op Is extremely low iq and i'm starting to work soon. Who gives af about the 4 billions of asians i live in Europe and i mainly see White women.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and AlexBrown84
Op Is extremely low iq and i'm starting to work soon. Who gives af about the 4 billions of asians i live in Europe and i mainly see White women.
This white girl (stacy to Indians since blue eyes and blonde) just matched with me. Should I lower my standards and meet her just to prove my theory that white women are boring?
4574557D A192 4119 8115 1259911DADC4

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Kingcel32
This white girl (stacy to Indians since blue eyes and blonde) just matched with me. Should I lower my standards and meet her just to prove my theory that white women are boring?
View attachment 1726785
Idk She probably Is and she's not gl also looking too skinny. Report back when you match a White woman like this
IMG 20220610 112532

Bravo high IQ thread
Was gonna post something like this

• +1
It also shows you how rare and precious even a average young white women is

• +1
Your stats don't account for a person's age and location tho. Most people below the age of 25 are normal weight. So no it's not unreasonable to expect a non land whale also it's not unreasonable to expect a white woman in a 95% white country. Use your common sense lol

• +1
Reactions: Racky and RODEBLUR

-biologically female
-white
-not overweight
-5/10+ face

tbh based

my only interest is them being white and blonde idc about weight or looks

and that is when i pursue

i'd allow any girl if she came for me

i'm still incel tho

• +1
View attachment 1726785
Bruh stop showing off with subhuman matches jfl
You’re literally high tier incel

location theory

Bruh stop showing off with subhuman matches jfl
You’re literally high tier incel
You must be indian if you think this ugly white girl is showing off

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I was once rejected by a chubby Mexican chick in a motorized wheelchair on tinder before. I'm dead serious. Y'all mf'ers don't know my struggles.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Ethniframementalcel and Timelessbrah