You aren't "blackpilled" if you deny that a significant % of European DNA, >170 cm height, and <22% BF are requirements for apex female aesthetics

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
I have made separate threads on individual points before:

Many users here (arguably at least half, from my observation) cope on at least one of the aforementioned points (due to their own inadequacies—manletism, for example). It's like saying that "dadbods" are optimal male physiques because certain women claim "preferences" for them.

The exact height of a female isn't import for the purpose of "heightfogging;" female heights under 170 cm rarely yield optimal leg proportions.

"A significant % of European DNA" would probably mean at least 25–50% on an ancestry test.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, thecel, MoggerChad and 9 others
Ok

11FE3A12 63C1 4BFB BED8 1FEEB187E6BE
A198FE9F C4E5 4433 B589 FC0959C55165

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, Deleted member 32425, litaz and 17 others
mediterrenan coutn as european?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, datboijj, Deleted member 18522 and 5 others
female aesthetics :feelswhere:

Who the fuck cares?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: closedplatecel, Shrek2OnDvD, IncelsBraincels and 5 others
punjabis can pass as med sometimes brother looks slightly italian and turkish
The cope that keeps on giving. I make a thread on female aesthetics and it still makes its way in here.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Corleone and sub5inchcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fauxfox, Deleted member 17291 and sub5inchcel
25-30% lol :bluepill:

Only ethnic women who are attractive are castizas (75+ Euro)

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17291

I said up to 50%. A diverse mix of European, African, and Asian, for example, could still potentially reach the apex, IMO.

"if you don't have the same taste in women as me you aren't blackpilled"

Stfu you dumb nigga

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, datboijj, IncelsBraincels and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and Detona

Cope. Full Asian women are considered more attractive than Latinas. White admixture degrades female looks above 50%.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 20056 and Deleted member 7580
The exact height of a female isn't import for the purpose of "heightfogging;" female heights under 170 cm rarely yield optimal leg proportions.

"A significant % of European DNA" would probably mean at least 25–50% on an ancestry test.

Why do you think masculine women are ideal? Are you some kind of homosexual or something?

Agreed apart from the "significant % of European DNA part".
East Asian and Ethiopian women mog hard with little to no white ancestry.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Detona
Cope. Full Asian women are considered more attractive than Latinas. White admixture degrades female looks above 50%.
You should specify East Asian women
East Asian>latina>south asian

• +1
You should specify East Asian women
East Asian>latina>south asian

East Asian>Hapa>Latina>south Asian>saltwater crocodiles>black women>maggots>white women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
East Asian>Hapa>Latina>south Asian>saltwater crocodiles>black women>maggots>white women
For me it's:

East Asian>White>East African>Mulatta>Arab/Persian>Latina>>>>>Other blacks>South Asian

• +1
Got any studies for this?

I can't take you seriously when you're using "mog" to describe females in this context.

I can't take you seriously when you're using "mog" to describe females in this context.
>Have no response to my argument
>Point out minor spelling mistake

Lol. You get the point I was trying to make, mog should've been fog but I was tired. Respond to the actual meaning instead of dodging it retard. Oh wait you can't because you arbitrarily threw in "significant % of European DNA" because you by the roll of dice happened to be born white
and consider this some kind of achievement. I bet you're one of those people that claim the achievements of random whites throughout history, no better than WE WUZ KANGZ blacks.

Hop off /pol/ for once in your life.

• +1
Agreed apart from the "significant % of European DNA part".
The Ethiopian women who fog are the ones with high West Asian ancestry, east Asians mostly look good after surgery

The Ethiopian women who fog are the ones with high West Asian ancestry, east Asians mostly look good after surgery
And West Asian = European now? Everything becomes European when convenient and positive for Europeans! And I disagree on East Asians they can dog hard with no European ancestry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detona and Deleted member 20056
>Have no response to my argument
>Point out minor spelling mistake

Lol. You get the point I was trying to make, mog should've been fog but I was tired. Respond to the actual meaning instead of dodging it retard. Oh wait you can't because you arbitrarily threw in "significant % of European DNA" because you by the roll of dice happened to be born white
and consider this some kind of achievement. I bet you're one of those people that claim the achievements of random whites throughout history, no better than WE WUZ KANGZ blacks.

Hop off /pol/ for once in your life.
I've never been on /pol/. You're making ad hominem attacks because you're triggered (on a :blackpill: forum, of all places). East Asian and Ethiopian women are not at the top of the market, and that isn't my opinion; that's reality.

I've never been on /pol/. You're making ad hominem attacks because you're triggered (on a :blackpill: forum, of all places). East Asian and Ethiopian women are not at the top of the market, and that isn't my opinion; that's reality.
When did I say Ethiopian women are at the top of the market?

In the case of East Asians it's true. I don't care about your personal feelings, this is backed by data. At least in the US Asian women are considered to have more attractive faces. This isn't my opinion; that's reality.

pone.0031703.g001.PNG_M

• +1
When did I say Ethiopian women are at the top of the market?
You're trying to argue in favor of Ethiopian women in a thread that has apex female aesthetics in its title.
In the case of East Asians it's true. I don't care about your personal feelings, this is backed by data. At least in the US Asian women are considered to have more attractive faces. This isn't my opinion; that's reality.

pone.0031703.g001.PNG_M
Firstly, link that study (I'm sure @Detona has it, because he's linked that chart before).
Secondly, this thread was not exclusively referring to facial attractiveness (although that is the most important aspect of aesthetics).
Thirdly, common sense and anecdotal experience is enough to know that the results of that study do not reflect reality.

You're trying to argue in favor of Ethiopian women in a thread that has apex female aesthetics in its title.

Firstly, link that study (I'm sure @Detona has it, because he's linked that chart before).
Secondly, this thread was not exclusively referring to facial attractiveness (although that is the most important aspect of aesthetics).
Thirdly, common sense and anecdotal experience is enough to know that the results of that study do not reflect reality.
Since you haven't specifed whether the point of the thread is that a certain race of women lean more towards apex female aesthetics or that the best looking women of a certain race are the apex female aesthetics. I'll go with the 2nd one and bite the bullet that I consider the most attractive Ethiopian women to fog all other races of women. But just like your view this one of mine is opinionated.

This is the study:

You yourself admitted facial attractiveness is the most important aspect of aesthetics so it makes sense the women considered to have the most attractive facial aesthetics are also the most attractive overall.
Common sense is a retarded argument. If I lived in Silicon Valley I could easily say Asian women being the most attractive is common sense since I'd see countless WMAF couples walking around.

• +1
Agreed, but some short girls are hot. Just don’t breed with them because your offspring will be small.

Since you haven't specifed whether the point of the thread is that a certain race of women lean more towards apex female aesthetics or that the best looking women of a certain race are the apex female aesthetics. I'll go with the 2nd one and bite the bullet that I consider the most attractive Ethiopian women to fog all other races of women. But just like your view this one of mine is opinionated.
You have poor reading comprehension, despite your willingness to argue and write paragraphs.
Images of 600 people were used. Half were male. The images
were collected from the social-networking website Facebook.com.
Images were selected from people who were members of groups
associated with further and higher education bodies either in the
UK (for White faces), sub-Saharan Africa (for Black faces) and East
Asia (for Asian faces). These images were collected by a naive
research assistant who selected images according to a set of
criteria: Images had to show a clear view of a single person that
was of sufficient quality such that it would be recognisable by a
friend. If the face in the image had a weird expression or was
possibly of a race other than the main race for the region then it
was rejected. The face was also rejected if the person depicted
looked to be under 18 or over 30 years old.
The average white woman on Facebook is a fatass, whereas Asian women tend to be much less fat. No wonder Asian women dominated using this study model.
Common sense is a retarded argument. If I lived in Silicon Valley I could easily say Asian women being the most attractive is common sense since I'd see countless WMAF couples walking around.
What betabux males choose for relationships =/= apex female aesthetics. Asian women have higher RMV and are easier to obtain.

You have poor reading comprehension, despite your willingness to argue and write paragraphs.

The average white woman on Facebook is a fatass, whereas Asian women tend to be much less fat. No wonder Asian women dominated using this study model.

What betabux males choose for relationships =/= apex female aesthetics. Asian women have higher RMV and are easier to obtain.
Opinions on top of opinions masquerading as fact. Only one of us has actually shared studies and data to support their argument. How are you going to argue out of emotion on a blackpill site that believes attractiveness to be objective? No amount of ad-hom will change this.

Last edited:
  • +1

Cope. Asian women are harder to obtain. They have higher standards for men than white women, specifying that they want men who are taller, more masculine, physically stronger, and more arrogant than white women want. White men in WMAF also out-earn white men with white women, and WMAF couples are rated more attracfltice than WMWF.

Just the racial and ethnic exclusionary preferences of Asian women makes them nearly impossible for most males to obtain. Asian women aren't like white women, they won't date men from lowlier white ethnic groups the way white women will. They're less egalitarian.

I've posted the stats hundreds of times by now. You're in denial.

It's a fact that Asian women look better. Better faces, better bodies, better asses, better nipples, better skin, better hair, everything. If you're still denying it at this point you're probably a seething white woman, or one of the chumps who married one.

Last edited:
Only one of us has actually shared studies and data to support their argument.
Your study forgot to control for leanness, as I already explained.

Go vote in this poll, that is more controlled than that peer-reviewed study:

Cope. Asian women are harder to obtain. They have higher standards for men than white women, specifying that they want men who are taller, more masculine, physically stronger, and more arrogant than white women want. White men in WMAF also out-earn white men with white women, and WMAF couples are rated more attracfltice than WMWF.

I've posted the stats hundreds of times by now. You're in denial.

It's a fact that Asian women look better. Better faces, better bodies, better asses, better nipples, better skin, better hair, everything. If you're still denying it at this point you're probably a seething white woman, or one of the chumps who married one.
Cope Asian women are ugly af, they are less likely to be obese which helps with their 'success' in dating, but white guys who go for Asian women cause they can't get white women or they have yellow fever

Cope Asian women are ugly af, they are less likely to be obese which helps with their 'success' in dating, but white guys who go for Asian women cause they can't get white women or they have yellow fever

LOL @ rednecks who actually believe this.

Are you just blind, or living under a rock? Asians are fatter and more likely to be obese than whites. They just weigh less, because they have less bone density and muscle mass.

What makes white women's bodies is not fat, it's muscle mass and leanness. Fat is a female looxsmax on both face and body. Women are supposed to be fat.

"Although Asians had lower BMI, they were fatter than whites of both sexes."

"But studies have suggested that BMI is a poor indicator of the consequences of obesity in Asians, many of whom show the health risks that come along with obesity — things like metabolic syndrome, diabetes and cardiovascular disease — at a much lower BMI.

“When you’ve got obesity rates at 30 to 40 to 50 percent in other population groups, it doesn’t look like anything,” says Marjorie Kagawa Singer, a professor in the school of public health and Asian-American studies at the University of California, Los Angeles. One example: Asian-Americans are at increased risk for diabetes at a BMI of 24, according to the American Diabetes Association.

And, Kim says, the risk for cardiovascular disease, another illness normally associated with being overweight or obese, can start in normal-weight Asians who have a BMI of just 19 or 20.

Basically, it's that concept of being "skinny fat": Physiologically, people of Asian descent are either more likely to be “apple-shaped,” or their excess fat may be packed between and around the organs. Abdominal, or visceral, fat has been linked to obesity-related health risks like heart disease, type 2 diabetes and inflammatory diseases.

“It’s true that you really don’t see Asians that are morbidly obese, but you don’t have to be morbidly obese to have some of these complications,” Kim says. Instead of relying on BMI, Kim and other health experts say that a more helpful benchmark for measuring obesity -- in any population -- may be to consider waist circumference and fat distribution, both of which are highly correlated with metabolic syndrome."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Your study forgot to control for leanness, as I already explained.

Go vote in this poll, that is more controlled than that peer-reviewed study:
The title of your post literally mentions BF%. Whether or not those fat white women have potential for your "apex female aesthetics" is irrelveant, they simply don't meet them lmao. The reason doesn't matter. You are retarded and gay.

Imagine actually shifting between these two contradictory copes:

1.) That Asian women are only preferred on Facebook because they are less obese fhan white women

2.) That they are beating white women on Facebook profile pictures, where you can't even see these womens bodies.

Keep the cope coming you fucking degenerates. Asian women have higher bodyfat than white women and fatter faces. Everybody has "yellow fever".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and fauxfox