INCREASE YOUR T WITH PINE POLLEN (A THREAD)

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
Intro
I see alot of you niggas wasting time with your "t boosting" supplements like zinc, vit d (just sunbathe retard), vitamin bla bla bla etc.
So I wanted to enlighten you guys on this pretty unknown natural "supplement" to increase your T levels. I put supplement between brackets because it's not really a supplement.
What is Pine Pollen
Pine pollen is a fine yellow powder, often mixed into tinctures, collected from the cones of pine trees. It has amildly sweet taste. Over a thousand years of research shows that it has an array of benefits affecting the entire body. These benefits include supporting the immune system, hormonal balancing, and improved brain function. The composition of pine pollen includes fatty acids, pigment, protein, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and other compounds. These all work together to aid the body in increasing vitality and longevity.

How it works
Pine Pollen actually has androgens in it unlike your gay "T boosters". The androgens in it are: androstenedione, androsterone, DHEA, Testosterone. The amount of actual Testosterone in it is relatively small but as I said it is not the only androgen present. For people saying that it won't work because you take it orally, -->HERE<-- is a study where tranny FtM FISH used it to transition.

How to take it
It's available in powder and tincture form. Some people say that it's easier to absorb in tincture form, but I think they are just saying that to sell their more expensive product. I only tried the powder form. On the one I bought it says to take 2 grams a day. At first I took 2 grams a day but now I take about 5-8 grams a day. You just put the powder in some liquid - I put it in milk or water - and then you drink it.

Anecdotal evidence
Makes you horny with a HARD dick and agressive as fuck, my chest hair doubled in one week after taking

Where to buy
Buy from YAYO SUPPLEMENTS

Uncracked
Wild-Harvested
Single-Origin
Organic
Non-GMO

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Jayjay0001
itll give me a more aggressive browridge if i take it long enouggh?

St tikyok

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Deleted member 5815
itll give me a more aggressive browridge if i take it long enouggh?

View attachment 2395245
it's the most efficient natural t booster on the planet with absolutely no estrogenic effects or side effect on your liver many people have boosted their T to supraphysiological levels (4 digits) with this YAYO pine pollen so yes it has facial masculinization effects

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Capture dcran le 2023 08 22  165716

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Intro
I see alot of you niggas wasting time with your "t boosting" supplements like zinc, vit d (just sunbathe retard), vitamin bla bla bla etc.
So I wanted to enlighten you guys on this pretty unknown natural "supplement" to increase your T levels. I put supplement between brackets because it's not really a supplement.
What is Pine Pollen
Pine pollen is a fine yellow powder, often mixed into tinctures, collected from the cones of pine trees. It has amildly sweet taste. Over a thousand years of research shows that it has an array of benefits affecting the entire body. These benefits include supporting the immune system, hormonal balancing, and improved brain function. The composition of pine pollen includes fatty acids, pigment, protein, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and other compounds. These all work together to aid the body in increasing vitality and longevity.

How it works
Pine Pollen actually has androgens in it unlike your gay "T boosters". The androgens in it are: androstenedione, androsterone, DHEA, Testosterone. The amount of actual Testosterone in it is relatively small but as I said it is not the only androgen present. For people saying that it won't work because you take it orally, -->HERE<-- is a study where tranny FtM FISH used it to transition.

How to take it
It's available in powder and tincture form. Some people say that it's easier to absorb in tincture form, but I think they are just saying that to sell their more expensive product. I only tried the powder form. On the one I bought it says to take 2 grams a day. At first I took 2 grams a day but now I take about 5-8 grams a day. You just put the powder in some liquid - I put it in milk or water - and then you drink it.

Anecdotal evidence
Makes you horny with a HARD dick and agressive as fuck, my chest hair doubled in one week after taking

Where to buy
Buy from YAYO SUPPLEMENTS
View attachment 2395242
Uncracked
Wild-Harvested
Single-Origin
Organic
Non-GMO

LMAO discount code is looksmaxx 💀💀 nice idea bro

Don't let the normies find out about this