Incredible gonial angle transformation (GTFIHN)

keeping your teeth together is one of the best looksmaxes for how easy it is, I was comparing old photos and found this. 13 months of teeth together

I weigh more in the after for “muh body fat copers” from mk677

also angle or lighting will not have any impact on on the gonial angle, it is a constant lmaoView attachment 202618View attachment 202617
If you actually think these levels of changes can be frauded

rope

edit: when I say teeth together I mean molars lightly touching
in b4 “muh puberty is the reason your gonial decreases by 15 degrees bro!1!”
if I claimed I had surgery people would literally be flocking talking about how good these results were and this thread would be pinned, it’s almost like people on this forum instantly deny any progress no matter how obvious it is if it does by natty means

@OwlGod @Golden Glass ? Your opinions also @reptiles you were wondering about gonial earlier

0 replies in 45 mins over for me
good post op, but did you do something else besides that you think might have affect your gonial?

keeping your teeth together is one of the best looksmaxes for how easy it is, I was comparing old photos and found this. 13 months of teeth together

I weigh more in the after for “muh body fat copers” from mk677

also angle or lighting will not have any impact on on the gonial angle, it is a constant lmaoView attachment 202618View attachment 202617
If you actually think these levels of changes can be frauded

rope

edit: when I say teeth together I mean molars lightly touching
in b4 “muh puberty is the reason your gonial decreases by 15 degrees bro!1!”
if I claimed I had surgery people would literally be flocking talking about how good these results were and this thread would be pinned, it’s almost like people on this forum instantly deny any progress no matter how obvious it is if it does by natty means

@OwlGod @Golden Glass ? Your opinions also @reptiles you were wondering about gonial earlier

0 replies in 45 mins over for me
chad underneath the fat

good post op, but did you do something else besides that you think might have affect your gonial?
no i chewed gum like 8 months ago for 30 on each side a day, but that and mewing is it. I took mk677 for 5 months, and mk-4 and a ton of multivitamins, dont know if it had any effect though
chad underneath the fat
nah im like 125 pounds and 5'8 its just that i dont have a tight submental region that makes it look like that i think

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Hope for Mewers

lmfao if i take them in the same exact angle and same exact lightning (dark room with flash on) and my gonial decreases by 12+ degrees there was a decrease in the angle? is that not how it works?
You seem to be ignoring my point, which is that the real change occured within in the masseter/ramus region, not actual upswing.
If it was an actual upswing, then your ramus wouldn't appear longer and bumpier.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Golden Glass
You seem to be ignoring my point, which is that the real change occured within in the masseter/ramus region, not actual upswing.
If it was an actual upswing, then your ramus wouldn't appear longer and bumpier.
You’re one of the facepullers right?

? a longer ramus = a smaller gonial angle

a long ramus is a sign of proper facial development? also when your ramus grows it results in an "upswing" then, a high gonial = downwards grown face, low gonial = forward grown face, im curious to see what you mean by long ramus but still downward grown face or even show find an example because imo they dont exist, also prominent ramus does not equal long ramus in this case
Untitled

edit just make i think a pretty accurate protractor comparison, possibly still a few degrees off

Last edited:
? a longer ramus = a smaller gonial angle

a long ramus is a sign of proper facial development? also when your ramus grows it results in an "upswing" then, a high gonial = downwards grown face, low gonial = forward grown face, im curious to see what you mean by long ramus but still downward grown face or even show find an example because imo they dont exist, also prominent ramus does not equal long ramus in this case
https://i.imgur.com/fvd6rM1.png

Upswing= left

Longer ramus= right
You’re one of the facepullers right?
No yet.

Last edited:
https://i.imgur.com/fvd6rM1.png

Upswing= left

Longer ramus= right

No yet.
There is 100% upswing though, your jaw grows directionally based on the spacing in your jaws, teeth not connected=jaw grows downward

Teeth connected = jaw grows forward
While teeth connected also does grow your ramus that is just a mandatory factor in the process that must take place to allow for upswing, your jaw will not be able to upswing if you have a non existent ramus, and to compensate for their lack of ramus their jaw must grow downwards since there is no other space, the ramus is what dictates your level of down growth or forward growth.

Just look at literally one with an underdeveloped ramus, they will always have a downward frown face, everyone with a long well developed ramus will be forward grown, these traits come in pairs.

Try to find a single person with a shit ramus that is forward grown, you will find no one because they are mandatory for the other to be there, or try to find a well developed ramus with a completely down grown jaw, obviously in paint you can display it as a premise but in reality it a change like that will never occur

8FD0212D 2348 4619 825D AC8951E77898

This morph displays perfectly what I’m trying g to say; if you have no ramus there is other option for your jaw to grow except for downwards, if your ramus grows, your jaw has to go upswing and grow forward just by nature of how the ramus attaches to the jaw body; it’s kinda like a hinge

Last edited:
decrease in ramus length

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1577048368007.jpg
    FB_IMG_1577048368007.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 35
There is 100% upswing though, your jaw grows directionally based on the spacing in your jaws, teeth not connected=jaw grows downward

Teeth connected = jaw grows forward
While teeth connected also does grow your ramus that is just a mandatory factor in the process that must take place to allow for upswing, your jaw will not be able to upswing if you have a non existent ramus, and to compensate for their lack of ramus their jaw must grow downwards since there is no other space, the ramus is what dictates your level of down growth or forward growth.

Just look at literally one with an underdeveloped ramus, they will always have a downward frown face, everyone with a long well developed ramus will be forward grown, these traits come in pairs.

Try to find a single person with a shit ramus that is forward grown, you will find no one because they are mandatory for the other to be there, or try to find a well developed ramus with a completely down grown jaw, obviously in paint you can display it as a premise but in reality it a change like that will never occur

View attachment 203574
This morph displays perfectly what I’m trying g to say; if you have no ramus there is other option for your jaw to grow except for downwards, if your ramus grows, your jaw has to go upswing and grow forward just by nature of how the ramus attaches to the jaw body; it’s kinda like a hinge
Lol at that broscience you have no idea what you are talking about

Cope nothing will change your bones

Wats my genius angle
Screenshot 20191225 042303 Video Player

what do you mean by bumpier?

Teeth gonna end up looking like this if you keep your teeth together

You will have to explain to me what you mean by "jaw space".

your jaw will not be able to upswing if you have a non existent ramus, and to compensate for their lack of ramus their jaw must grow downwards since there is no other space, the ramus is what dictates your level of down growth or forward growth.
Are you building this serious argument on a figure of speech? "Lack of ramus"?
because no matter how frail, every human has a ramus.

8FD0212D-2348-4619-825D-AC8951E77898.png

It's so weird.
You seemingly don't understand that bonemass and bone morphology are not inseparably connected.

I also don't understand the logic behind "if the ramus is short, the jaw grows down". Why? The reason the face grows down is because of lack of tongue support, the masseter/ramus has no direct play in it.

It just happens to be that facial attrophy is highly correlated with flawed skull morphology, and of course the other way around, but that's it.

But a longer ramus does not automatically mean more facial elevation, some study even propose the idea that chewing leads to facial downswing (although I suspect that the test subject fell victim to back molar chewing, instead of chewing with the premolars, as I do it in my customized chewing routine.)

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and forwardgrowth
you are just torquing your neck to the side autist

You will have to explain to me what you mean by "jaw space".

Are you building this serious argument on a figure of speech? "Lack of ramus"?
because no matter how frail, every human has a ramus.

It's so weird.
You seemingly don't understand that bonemass and bone morphology are not inseparably connected.

I also don't understand the logic behind "if the ramus is short, the jaw grows down". Why? The reason the face grows down is because of lack of tongue support, the masseter/ramus has no direct play in it.

It just happens to be that facial attrophy is highly correlated with flawed skull morphology, and of course the other way around, but that's it.

But a longer ramus does not automatically mean more facial elevation, some study even propose the idea that chewing leads to facial downswing (although I suspect that the test subject fell victim to back molar chewing, instead of chewing with the premolars, as I do it in my customized chewing routine.)
By jaw space I just meant the amount of space there was between the upper and lower jaw (how far teeth are apart from each other), by nonexistent ramus I meant like giga recessed mouth breathers, but it is just to exaggerate, obviously they aren’t missing a ramus it is just extremely short and underdeveloped.

Idk what you meant by bone mass and morphology tbhngl

no the tongue (and its positioning) has very little impact on how the jaw will grow relative to the how impactful the teeth position at rest are, I made a thread that explains it, it will help u get what I mean more tbh https://looksmax.org/threads/breaking-theory-on-facial-development.61570/ , in the thread what I refer to gonial is the same thing you refer to as downward growth (I think it’s the same thing but you seem to disgaree)

If you have an extremely short ramus it is literally impossible a forward grown low gonial jaw, if you’ve have a quote on quote downward grown jaw, and your ramus comes to meet it, it turns into a forward grown jaw, you are making the false assumption by assuming upswing can only happen if the mandible it self comes up, when in reality if the ramus comes down it will be the exact same effect, let me give examples

13211449 5882 47E2 94D4 E591A51088A3

832B3AA7 6B47 409C 94F7 F80EBC80F4D3

Focus on the guy on the right, it is pretty evident that his mandible is downwards grown yet look in the morph he does literally nothing to the front part of his jaw, yet when he morphs him with a fully developed ramus his jaw suddenly becomes forward grown, yet the only sole difference in the morph on his jaw is an increased ramus, the actual angle of his downswung mandible was not touched in the slightest, this shows that there are 2 ways of mandible upswing, where the ramus extends and grows to meet the lower jaw, instead of the only method of upswing you are considering which is the body of the mandible literally coming up like a hinge

chewing has very little to do with jaw growth contrary to popular belief in the orthotropic community, as I explained in my other thread that it is 99% jaw positioning, chewing would help but it would be minuscule compared to the posture effects, thst is why a mouth breather could chew falim on steroids and have the most developed masseters, yet he would still get ramus and gonial mogged into the netherworld by a regular guy who never chewed but rested with his teeth together

and there aren’t exceptions to this because it is literally mandatory for the existence of a forward grown jaw, not just correlations. Every person with a recessed maxilla will not have a crooked nose despite it being highly correlated, you will still find exceptions, yet with this you will literally never find someone with a 2mm ramus that has a forward grown jaw, they literally cannot coexist without each other, the inverse applies too, your will never see anyone with a massive ramus who also doesn’t have a forward grown jaw

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Good thread, don’t kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc

Attachments

• main-qimg-3959623d841b38792da72286ff2a4bb9.jpeg
    main-qimg-3959623d841b38792da72286ff2a4bb9.jpeg
    23.3 KB · Views: 45
so teeth together or not together?

suck my massively under sized cock you hobgoblin queer

the photo quality makes it really ambiguous what is going on here, he either has a ramus that is tilted heavily to one side, idrk. Or he lacks a long ramus and is just frauding a forward grown jaw by his head posture, since he is sticking it up (and there is no way to tell for confirmation since his ramus is hardly visible due to photoquality. which ever one it is his ramus isnt subhumanly bad at a minimum, atleast decent
so teeth together or not together?
molars together

:lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: retard
what you are saying is legit, I visited a dentist who agrees on the tropic premise and has devices that focus on exactly what you are trying to achieve. It focuses on completing the bite by allowing the molars to be in contact that enables molars to be in contact and eventually allows your muscles to relax and let your mandible come forward while decompressing your condyles. This is probably what allows the ramus t grow. There is also an alternative device called starecta, speaks about this same principle of having your molars in contact.

The whole aim of these methods is to allow your body to become more symmetrical and aligned, allowing growth of your jaws. Take a look at these transformations.

Starecta

I currently am using SOMA.
What to do if my jaw needs to jut for TMJ? I literally wake up sometimes with my jaw jutted and it literally makes my face look better, more CCW, etc. whereas when my teeth are touching molars my gonial angle literally grows, I get CW, look like a horse, JFL.
So basically only my incisors can be in contact, over for mandiblecels