Indepth Manifesting guide! Achieve what you want with the power of your mind!

Before I get this guide started, I would like to say that I'm not selling anything, any courses, books, etc. The stuff in this guide is for to try out for free.

Is the human mind really powerful?
Yes. The human mind is the most powerful object in this universe right now. It is more powerful than the fastest computers, and can comprehend things from the smallest of molecules to the largest objects in the cosmos. It has the power to completely transform your life, for the better or for the
worse.
A good example of this is the placebo effect. When given sugar pills, individuals have the same effects as if they actually ate the medication.

Individuals who just visualized playing the sports they train have double the benefits of training.
View attachment 2913861
As you guys can see, visualization has a huge effect on your actual performance, like anything.

As a personal anecdote, when I was younger, I visualized myself roaming the campus of my dream college, and thankfully, that is where I am attending now.
As a sub five incel who never got any dates whatsover in 10th grade, I kept telling myself that I was handsome and "8 psl", and now I slay 2x a month.

Whether or not you think you can achieve it or not doesn't matter, just keep believing. I have listed a step process into manifesting everything you dream about.
Step 1. Find a goal that you believe in.
Do you really wanna be Gandy or do you just want female attention?
Do you really want success in life or do you just want other people to be jealous?
Do you really want extreme amounts of money or do you just want to be comfortable?

Find a goal that is concise and achievable. No amount of manifesting or praying will change your skin color, and it won't make money fall on you. But certain things are still achievable, hence they could be focused on.
Like, getting rich, getting thinner, having more female friends, having more lovers, having a significant glow up.

When you have decided what you want, stick with it. For the following guide, I'll be pretending to manifest a lot of money.

Step 2. Find what you REALLY want
Do you really want extreme amounts of money or do you just want to be comfortable?

Realistically, your quality of life woudn't really change from 20 million to 30 million. Or 30 million to 100 million. Both would eat the same food, have the same-ish cars, and vacation in the sameish places.

Just like that, find what you really want!

Step 3. Visualize, Visualize, Visualize!

If you rlly just want to be comfortable, imagine yourself walking into a big house, with a nice car, with a beautiful wife, and two beautiful kids.

If you want to feel attractive, imagine yourself walking into a crowed place, with women smilling at you, people waving hi, and kids coming up to talk to you. (children respond more strongly to attractiveness). I did the same for when I was subhuman.

You can take just 20 minutes out of your day, sit in a dark room, and let your mind do the work. Don't just imagine it, live it. Hear the sounds, smell the air, really place yourself in that situation.

This part is the longest of the guide, as it can take months to years for this to work. (I manifested my college for 2 years)
Step 4. Conditioning!
You may not always have the time to spend 20 minutes out of your day to manifest, it is important to keep conditioning your mind 24/7.

If you were manifesting beauty, you may keep saying in your head "8 PSL" or "CHAD" or "TYRONE" or whatever.

If you were manifesting money, you may keep saying " I am rich" , "Nothing is expensive"

Step 5. Accept your blessings!

If you just got a promotion, affirm that it was because you kept manifesting money.

If you just got a girl to ask for your number, affirm that it was because you were manifesting beauty.
Be realistic for this step. No amount of manifesting will give you rhino, bimax, lefort 5. But it can for sure make it easier.
If you were manifesting lefort 3, the manifestations may come in the form of you getting a huge bonus to perform the lefort.

Step 6
Enjoy your new life!

Tags

@ShawarmaFilth @coispet @ConfusedBolivian @Alt Number 3 @0hMan @Clavicular @Lebgfinal @S1d456 @the_nextDavidLaid @mayo mogger @Dr. Mog @UZB_Strebl
insane cope thread

Been "manifesting" a lottery win on the Euromillions for 5 months now. When is it happening? surely i can manifest atleast a raffle win that happens 2x a week guaranteed for one person? but no... fake
dont manifest a "win on the euromillions".... manifest money.

dont manifest a "win on the euromillions".... manifest money.
not relaly, you manifest as if you have already achieved the thing and how you would feel after, so it can be winning the lottery.

Before I get this guide started, I would like to say that I'm not selling anything, any courses, books, etc. The stuff in this guide is for to try out for free.

Is the human mind really powerful?
Yes. The human mind is the most powerful object in this universe right now. It is more powerful than the fastest computers, and can comprehend things from the smallest of molecules to the largest objects in the cosmos. It has the power to completely transform your life, for the better or for the
worse.
A good example of this is the placebo effect. When given sugar pills, individuals have the same effects as if they actually ate the medication.

Individuals who just visualized playing the sports they train have double the benefits of training.
View attachment 2913861
As you guys can see, visualization has a huge effect on your actual performance, like anything.

As a personal anecdote, when I was younger, I visualized myself roaming the campus of my dream college, and thankfully, that is where I am attending now.
As a sub five incel who never got any dates whatsover in 10th grade, I kept telling myself that I was handsome and "8 psl", and now I slay 2x a month.

Whether or not you think you can achieve it or not doesn't matter, just keep believing. I have listed a step process into manifesting everything you dream about.
Step 1. Find a goal that you believe in.
Do you really wanna be Gandy or do you just want female attention?
Do you really want success in life or do you just want other people to be jealous?

Find a goal that is concise and achievable. No amount of manifesting or praying will change your skin color, and it won't make money fall on you. But certain things are still achievable, hence they could be focused on.
Like, getting rich, getting thinner, having more female friends, having more lovers, having a significant glow up.

When you have decided what you want, stick with it. For the following guide, I'll be pretending to manifest a lot of money.

Step 2. Find what you REALLY want

Realistically, your quality of life woudn't really change from 20 million to 30 million. Or 30 million to 100 million. Both would eat the same food, have the same-ish cars, and vacation in the sameish places.

Just like that, find what you really want!

Step 3. Visualize, Visualize, Visualize!

If you rlly just want to be comfortable, imagine yourself walking into a big house, with a nice car, with a beautiful wife, and two beautiful kids.

If you want to feel attractive, imagine yourself walking into a crowed place, with women smilling at you, people waving hi, and kids coming up to talk to you. (children respond more strongly to attractiveness). I did the same for when I was subhuman.

You can take just 20 minutes out of your day, sit in a dark room, and let your mind do the work. Don't just imagine it, live it. Hear the sounds, smell the air, really place yourself in that situation.

This part is the longest of the guide, as it can take months to years for this to work. (I manifested my college for 2 years)
Step 4. Conditioning!
You may not always have the time to spend 20 minutes out of your day to manifest, it is important to keep conditioning your mind 24/7.

If you were manifesting beauty, you may keep saying in your head "8 PSL" or "CHAD" or "TYRONE" or whatever.

If you were manifesting money, you may keep saying " I am rich" , "Nothing is expensive"

Step 5. Accept your blessings!

If you just got a promotion, affirm that it was because you kept manifesting money.

If you just got a girl to ask for your number, affirm that it was because you were manifesting beauty.
Be realistic for this step. No amount of manifesting will give you rhino, bimax, lefort 5. But it can for sure make it easier.
If you were manifesting lefort 3, the manifestations may come in the form of you getting a huge bonus to perform the lefort.

Step 6
Enjoy your new life!

Tags

@ShawarmaFilth @coispet @ConfusedBolivian @Alt Number 3 @0hMan @Clavicular @Lebgfinal @S1d456 @the_nextDavidLaid @mayo mogger @Dr. Mog @UZB_Strebl
I manifested crushing finals at University and I crushed it. Could have been coincidence idk

• Love it
Reactions: synock21
tbh i believe in this, can tell from personal experience that this shit works

yet I don't have a single clue of why it does, not even trying to comprehend it, but it seems to work

• JFL
tbh i believe in this, can tell from personal experience that this shit works

yet I don't have a single clue of why it does, not even trying to comprehend it, but it seems to work
i think its just like using your brain power. Religions from long time ago also had this, but they were actually "praying" where we just do it straight up, thats why religion may not be that bad either

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
i think its just like using your brain power. Religions from long time ago also had this, but they were actually "praying" where we just do it straight up, thats why religion may not be that bad either
the human brain is wonderful

• Love it
Nothing more cope than sitting in your room thinking "I believe in myself bro!"
Not a single fucking molecule.

Nothing more cope than sitting in your room thinking "I believe in myself bro!"
Not a single fucking molecule.