INDIA IS THE MOGGEREST COUNTRY CURRIES GTFIH!!! INDIA CONQUERS THE WORLD!

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
Thoughts on this new currynat/we wuzzer blowing up my history feed?

@Ryan
For Pakicels I guess

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: .🇹🇩., BigNigga69, Lolcel and 11 others
now indians are we wuzzing? fucked up

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Lolcel, datboijj, Deleted member 13994 and 5 others
I am a fucking shitskin cunt. I don't like my fucking background, my origin, where I am from, where I originate from. It does not interest me. Look at me. What does it do for me? Why the fuck would I care about something that handicaps me? Huh. Think about it. Why would I care about something that handicaps me going through life? Yeah of course I'm five foot eight, but I'm a fucking shitskin and thats the ultimate, ultimate, well almost ultimate because I could be Asian. But the ultimate, really and truly, we're in the same boat, handicap. People are saying if I was in put-put-ding-ding land I would be, fucking, a lot more successful. And that's the truth, yeah. But that's not fair and that's just not fair.
Look at the asymmetry, you think this would've happened if I was white? Look at that, that's because I didn't chew on that side, all because I didn't chew on that side. Do you know how many motherfuckers chew on one side of their face and this doesn't happen? It's not that they're genetically blessed, it's that I'm genetically cursed. Look at that upper eyelid exposure, that's ugly shit motherfucker. That's ugly poo, yeah it's come from age, but why? Lack of under eye support, shit Pajeet genetics. And you want me to be proud of that? Fuck you man!
I want to change and become as...my aim is to come as far away from looking like a Pajeet as possible. In the mind I'm not a Pajeet. In the soul I'm not a Pajeet. But in the fucking mug I am. And that kills me man. That kills me. That kills me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Lolcel, Deleted member 13994 and 10 others
INDIA SUPERPOOPER 2020

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66

@PrestonYnot
@ɯᴉsǝɹɐupnɯ
@volcelfatcel
@Adriana Lima
@looksmaxxer234
@TRUE_CEL
@Ryan
@PapiMew
@kjsbdfiusdf
@Baldingman1998
@sub6manletnozygos

@Blue
@AcneScars
@GripMaxxing
@Entschuldigung
@Biggdink
@Rothschild
@Hopelessmofoker
@goat2x
@Original
@Idfkbruh

MODS-

I SPENT TOO MANY HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS SHIT THREAD, AND THIS ISN'T EVEN MASS TAGGING BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH A LOT WORSE, AND ALL OF THE PEOPLE HERE WERE FROM MY PAST THREAD AND MOST ASKED TO BE TAGGED ANYWAY.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
i dont think hes rly wrong on most of that (from just reading the titles)

he does conflate hindu w general indo-european on the egyptian culture influences stuff tho

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
I am a fucking shitskin cunt. I don't like my fucking background, my origin, where I am from, where I originate from. It does not interest me. Look at me. What does it do for me? Why the fuck would I care about something that handicaps me? Huh. Think about it. Why would I care about something that handicaps me going through life? Yeah of course I'm five foot eight, but I'm a fucking shitskin and thats the ultimate, ultimate, well almost ultimate because I could be Asian. But the ultimate, really and truly, we're in the same boat, handicap. People are saying if I was in put-put-ding-ding land I would be, fucking, a lot more successful. And that's the truth, yeah. But that's not fair and that's just not fair.
Look at the asymmetry, you think this would've happened if I was white? Look at that, that's because I didn't chew on that side, all because I didn't chew on that side. Do you know how many motherfuckers chew on one side of their face and this doesn't happen? It's not that they're genetically blessed, it's that I'm genetically cursed. Look at that upper eyelid exposure, that's ugly shit motherfucker. That's ugly poo, yeah it's come from age, but why? Lack of under eye support, shit Pajeet genetics. And you want me to be proud of that? Fuck you man!
I want to change and become as...my aim is to come as far away from looking like a Pajeet as possible. In the mind I'm not a Pajeet. In the soul I'm not a Pajeet. But in the fucking mug I am. And that kills me man. That kills me. That kills me.
I have the same jaw asymmetry jaw problem. One side is swole.

• So Sad
history channel vikings GIF

>did the vikings really exist

Even when they didnt invaded India
They couldnt resist the mog

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 6785 and 1 other person

he does conflate hindu w general indo-european on the egyptian culture influences stuff tho

you're people conquered the world apparently too...

[just added this to the first post]

history channel vikings GIF

>did the vikings really exist

Even when they didnt invaded India
They couldnt resist the mog
A bunch of barbarians really. Nothing more.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and chaddyboi66
now indians are we wuzzing? fucked up
yeah but it's like we wuz aryans,

but aryans never invaded
and actually came from india

n sheeit.

so a reverse we wuz basically

you're people conquered the world apparently too...

[just added this to the first post]

tbh that video (from skimming) was just him saying the previous empires spanned Afghanistan & the modern day Tibet/kashmir bordering areas of China

hes not wrong on that either, the thumbnail is just misleading as fuck & it isnt even "conquering" at all in that case

well kerala mallus are egyptian, that's why we wuz arabs nigga

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
well kerala mallus are egyptian, that's why we wuz arabs nigga
the extent of the 2050 Kerala empire tbh

Kerala Zindabad, u lil cornball kumon douchebag!

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
  • +1
Barbarian doesnt mean anything
And they really influenced more than we imagine
Cope. They had their peak sometime around medievel era when more civilized groups didn't know how to defend against raid tactics. Then their style became unsustainable and they assimilated into better cultures.

Cope. They had their peak sometime around medievel era when more civilized groups didn't know how to defend against raid tactics. Then their style became unsustainable and they assimilated into better cultures.
They created Normandy + Russia
They were top tier fighter/adventureers

• +1
Thoughts on this new currynat/we wuzzer blowing up my history feed?

@Ryan
For Pakicels I guess

Yeah that dude was a we wuz kangz type but dont project that onto the average curry ngl.

Normandy = adopted french culture
Russia = golden hord predecessors
Copium
Rus the kiev created Russia
And Normans were basically christians vikings on cavalry

Richard Nixon about Indian women:

Undoubtedly the most unattractive women in the world are Indian women. The most sexless nothing, these people. I mean, people say, what about the Black Africans? Well, you can see something, the vitality there, I mean they have a little animal like a charm, but God, those Indians, ack, pathetic. Uch. They turn me off, they are repulsive and it’s easy to be tough on them. I don’t know how they reproduce!

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
Richard Nixon about Indian women:

Undoubtedly the most unattractive women in the world are Indian women. The most sexless nothing, these people. I mean, people say, what about the Black Africans? Well, you can see something, the vitality there, I mean they have a little animal like a charm, but God, those Indians, ack, pathetic. Uch. They turn me off, they are repulsive and it’s easy to be tough on them. I don’t know how they reproduce!
That nigga got cucked so hard bu the Soviets:lul:

tbh that video (from skimming) was just him saying the previous empires spanned Afghanistan & the modern day Tibet/kashmir bordering areas of China

hes not wrong on that either, the thumbnail is just misleading as fuck & it isnt even "conquering" at all in that case

TBQH i looked at each vid the titles are highly inaccurate and misleading to the content in the vid.

Some of the vedio's could be kangsy But I don't see how this 1 is kangsy

It is essentially saying before colonization women were treated in equal regards when it came to the ancient holy texts of the Hindus. And that some early texts of the rig vedda were composed of women how is this a we wuz kangs thing what race is being claimed in this vid ?

This Vid is going over what India needs to do in his opinion to be a super power his main thing was Indians need to be more ruthless they are known to be usually kinder because the world respects hard power. Essentially goverment investments into the military and the ecanomy could help India become a more global super power I don't agree cause I hate the concept of war but this is his opinion I don't think this is a kangsy vid.

This is kind of a kang video essentially he thinks R1B descended from Indians but even then he didn't claim all the Egyptians were Indians he said that on the Y patrilineal side of the Egyptian kings was of Indian origin and that the kings were mixed he didn't make any kang claim on the pyramids.

So this vid is talking about the possible origins of the R1A haplogroup I don't take any side either way it could be true If it true, the model he supports is view that the original R1A haplogroup was found within India that spread out through successions towards foreign lands essentially the opposite view most modern anthropologists think the Arians probably came from Eastern Europe they mixed with the locals in iran then they spread out into the east forming the ANI based populations and they spread out west forming modern day Europeans.
This is the view I subscribe to but regardless it's not kangsy on it's own if his hypothesis is true. However he's building a model based on potential grounds of debate. So this is potential kangzy but no way near as bad as niggers he is not claiming white guys are Indians or anything like that simple that Indians expanded out first and that white people and Indians share a common ancestor and a common language.

This is not a kangzy vid at all the person in the Vid has an IQ of homo erectus however he never once claims curries are Vikings let alone them sharing any genes it's just a dumb as fuck title.

1 This vid is kangzy in the claims he essentially claims a few Indians tribes dispersed into pre christan European giving rise to the Indo European eventually however it does support some reason as to why for instance some tribes in pre Christian Europe worshipped visnji, ZIVA, branjani very similar to vishnu shiva and bramha.

2 The rest of the vid is kinda right though Europe has lost it's pagan tradition in favour of judeo Christian traditions he argues hindus iranans and europeans used to share the exact same culture

This vid is straight up kangzy however i'm sure plenty of trade between south India and Egypt would have occurred meaning a lot of cultural interaction would be there.

all but 1 vid are straight up kangzy really.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and curryslayerordeath
TBQH i looked at each vid the titles are highly inaccurate and misleading to the content in the vid.

It is essentially saying before colonization women were treated in equal regards when it came to the ancient holy texts of the Hindus. And that some early texts of the rig vedda were composed of women how is this a we wuz kangs thing what race is being claimed in this vid ?

This Vid is going over what India needs to do in his opinion to be a super power his main thing was Indians need to be more ruthless they are known to be usually kinder because the world respects hard power. Essentially goverment investments into the military and the ecanomy could help India become a more global super power I don't agree cause I hate the concept of war but this is his opinion I don't think this is a kangsy vid.

This is kind of a kang video essentially he thinks R1B descended from Indians but even then he didn't claim all the Egyptians were Indians he said that on the Y patrilineal side of the Egyptian kings was of Indian origin and that the kings were mixed he didn't make any kang claim on the pyramids.

So this vid is talking about the possible origins of the R1A haplogroup I don't take any side either way it could be true If it true, the model he supports is view that the original R1A haplogroup was found within India that spread out through successions towards foreign lands essentially the opposite view most modern anthropologists think the Arians probably came from Eastern Europe they mixed with the locals in iran then they spread out into the east forming the ANI based populations and they spread out west forming modern day Europeans.
This is the view I subscribe to but regardless it's not kangsy on it's own if his hypothesis is true. However he's building a model based on potential grounds of debate. So this is potential kangzy but no way near as bad as niggers he is not claiming white guys are Indians or anything like that simple that Indians expanded out first and that white people and Indians share a common ancestor and a common language.

This is not a kangzy vid at all the person in the Vid has an IQ of homo erectus however he never once claims curries are Vikings let alone them sharing any genes it's just a dumb as fuck title.

1 This vid is kangzy in the claims he essentially claims a few Indians tribes dispersed into pre christan European giving rise to the Indo European eventually however it does support some reason as to why for instance some tribes in pre Christian Europe worshipped visnji, ZIVA, branjani very similar to vishnu shiva and bramha.

2 The rest of the vid is kinda right though Europe has lost it's pagan tradition in favour of judeo Christian traditions he argues hindus iranans and europeans used to share the exact same culture

This vid is straight up kangzy however i'm sure plenty of trade between south India and Egypt would have occurred meaning a lot of cultural interaction would be there.

not all of them are kangsy, I only put the the first one because it's cucked and white knighty like this:

The viking one just one cause

the one about super power because I want to know what curries think

and also just because he's cringey and annoying me by blowing up my history video feed because he's gaining popularity.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and curryslayerordeath

yea i agree, most of the stuff i skimmed thru was pretty reasonable & hes a decent orator (a lot of stuff he says conflate indo-european with indian tho jfl, which isnt true at all)

his titles are "we wuzz kangz"ey as fuck, but he prob wants to clickbait & grab views from all the retarded curry uncles

the video on the 'superpower' thing was pretty good tho imo, hes rly accurate on that - curries r a bunch of a cucks

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and reptiles
yea i agree, most of the stuff i skimmed thru was pretty reasonable & hes a decent orator (a lot of stuff he says conflate indo-european with indian tho jfl, which isnt true at all)

his titles are "we wuzz kangz"ey as fuck, but he prob wants to clickbait & grab views from all the retarded curry uncles

the video on the 'superpower' thing was pretty good tho imo, hes rly accurate on that - curries r a bunch of a cucks

NGL i actually kinda like him he is very aware of our history

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and curryslayerordeath
@USER0213

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]