• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Gargantuan, The_God, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 16369, currylightskin and 1 other person
weak, not mogged at all.

im as white washed as they come but even i cannot resist my native tastes, indian food mogs all except japanese food, these shitty cookie cutter bbq dogshit doesnt even come close
I thought you were Afghan or some shit

curry is unironically pretty good
the spices are top tier
what's up with your niggers and spices? I'm out here talking about good food and all you care about is what fucking herbs its marinated in. Go and stuff your nigger mouth with garam masala and sprinkle some fucking salt on it then choke to death you half witted sissy faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and BearBoy
I thought you were Afghan or some shit
nah im half indian but was raised in the US, dont really know shit besides india besides that they shit in the streets, it is a shithole country but the food mogs

food is also terrible for you and has no protein but still goes hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16369 and GandyIsNormie
what's up with your niggers and spices? I'm out here talking about good food and all you care about is what fucking herbs its marinated in. Go and stuff your nigger mouth with garam masala and sprinkle some fucking salt on it then choke to death you half witted sissy faggot
who let you out the institution schizo? take your pills bitch

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
herbs its marinated in determine the flavor retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
give him a little time to comprehend he's clinically retarded, his brain doesnt work at even half capacity

Indian food is good but so is japanese chinese vietnamese and korean

give him a little time to comprehend he's clinically retarded, his brain doesnt work at even half capacity
oh yeah? then what do you need the food for? little hint for both of your lobotomised faggot brains: it's the food that needs spices, not the other way around. Go ahead and stuff some garlic powder in your tranny assholes to light your wits up if you wanna talk to the king of the jungle

oh yeah? then what do you need the food for? little hint for both of your lobotomised faggot brains: it's the food that needs spices, not the other way around. Go ahead and stuff some garlic powder in your tranny assholes to light your wits up if you wanna talk to the king of the jungle
@zv1212 this nigga is dumb as fuck :lul::lul:

Yeah Indian food is unbelievable

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and ropemax
@zv1212 this nigga is dumb as fuck :lul::lul:
i've been on this bitch since november 2021 and no exaggeration you might be the most irrelevant dumb nigger faggot i've met here.

keep eating it youll end up looking like an indian

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny.
Indians never disappoint with their food

• +1
Reactions: ropemax
i've been on this bitch since november 2021 and no exaggeration you might be the most irrelevant dumb nigger faggot i've met here.
calls someone irrelevant

procceds to use his join date on looksmax.org as proof that his opinion of food is valid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
keep barking for me you mentally ill dog

What about Carribean food?

weak retort considering i just explained why it doesnt matter in this context

jfl at your shizo brain, get back on the meds pronto

• Woah
weak retort considering i just explained why it doesnt matter in this context

jfl at your shizo brain, get back on the meds pronto
Jfl if you can't discern between pointing out join date to shut a dog up and using it to highlight witnessing a relatively novel occurence despite being a user for a reasonable period of time

Break's over, get back to cleaning the sewers dalit

Stuff like Oxtail and beef patties, I wouldn't count currygoat though, since it was inspired by indian cuisine
I don't think i've ever eaten an oxtail. Do you recommend?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
hes asking what we think of carribean food?? wtf do you think? :lul:
Sweetie if they were giving out pennies for every minute of being retarded, you'd be fucking melinda gates in a rolls royce rn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Sweetie if they were giving out pennies for every minute of being retarded, you'd be fucking melinda gates in a rolls royce rn
you have good comedy but you are still braindead, why do you keep commenting on posts where i blatantly expose you as a dumbass with shit like this? jfl at your autistic irony

I don't think i've ever eaten an oxtail. Do you recommend?
It's very good, probably some of the best meat i've ever tasted

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Gaygymmaxx and ropemax
It's very good, probably some of the best meat i've ever tasted
how does it compare to my mandingo cock? which meat do you prefer in your mouth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
you have good comedy but you are still braindead, why do you keep commenting on posts where i blatantly expose you as a dumbass with shit like this? jfl at your autistic irony
@PearlHandledDeck do you think he's more of a dunning or kruger type a guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
  • JFL
It is good i won’t lie bhai but it descends you by 2psl because of the smell alone. It makes your sweat smell like curry. India must fucking stink jfl :forcedsmile:

What is your favorite dish @Zer0/∞ :feelshmm:

Indeed.
Looks very delicious:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, volcelfatcel, gamma and 4 others
curry is unironically pretty good
the spices are top tier
weak, not mogged at all.

im as white washed as they come but even i cannot resist my native tastes, indian food mogs all except japanese food, these shitty cookie cutter bbq dogshit doesnt even come close
Indian food is good but so is japanese chinese vietnamese and korean
Yeah Indian food is unbelievable
keep eating it youll end up looking like an indian
Indians never disappoint with their food
What about Carribean food?
Mirin you cursing in portuguese
What a silly bitch this fella is
It is good i won’t lie bhai but it descends you by 2psl because of the smell alone. It makes your sweat smell like curry. India must fucking stink jfl :forcedsmile:

What is your favorite dish @Zer0/∞ :feelshmm:
Indeed.
Looks very delicious:feelshah:
Faggots love exaggereting shitty things to appear marginal

@gamma
@med bvlls

@TsarTsar444
@BalkanPig
@Chintuck22
@Syobevoli
@Lihito

@Thompsonz I guess? Ikd @slavcels / @gopniks

JFL they literally invented ALL modern cooking @Marsiere214

[German too]

@lutte @Danish_Retard

Ok maybe not this one tbh ngl...
sorry @ukcels

W A R N I N G :
AUTISM MODE HAS BEEN RE-ACTIVATED.
flash flashing GIF
scared episode 14 GIF
flash flashing GIF

This is the part where I kinda go offtopic & just use the rest of this thread as an excuse to verant about the dangers of the veganpill.

So giga-sperg warning if I often "rape your eyes" and/or make your head hurt with my aspie tier
threads.

Or just dnrd and laugh at all the curry jokes instead if that's your thing I guess idk.

Jfl Imagine unironically thinking food that looks and tastes like spicy diarrhea is good
Jfl Imagine eating rice with spicy diarrhea cooked in vegetable oil
Jfl Imagine eating vegetables cooked in spicy diarrhea sauce
Jfl Imagine eating a diet like this for generation after generation and legit thinking no harm would ever come from it
JFL @literally eating curry @USER0213 / @2000
JFL @You probably being legit @Short Ugly and Brown manlets if you do [[ISPOILER]unironcially eat curry[/ISPOILER]]
Rsz indian school meal

Ugh just look at this shit bruh
Delivery Satisfying GIF by Uber Eats
JFL I've had shits from Taco Bell that look better than that bruh wtf

yeah sure it tastes *ok* I guess tbh

but...

That's only because they put soo many fucking spices and shit to cover up the poor quality of what's already just shit food, and the actual taste of the food itself just ends up being masked in a sea of muddy spicy peppers.

Jfl and said "food" even ends up looking just like literal shit too.
Curry Gravy GIF

Plus you can't even enjoy the taste of the meat without burning your tongue and then getting giga heartburn
spicy tongue GIF

Hungry Food GIF by 8it

not to mention...
diarrhea GIF

FUCK NO am I ever eating that diarrhea on a plate

JFL my asshole's gonna be doing this all day
Diarrhea GIF

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe the reason why Indian "food" is giga notorious for being so hard to digest is simply because it's actually just not good for you?

Jfl Imagine not eating meat, cream, and cheese
Jfl Imagine not drinking full fat raw [choco :feelsohh:] milk
Jfl Imagine unironically eating a diet that consists mostly of rice, vegetables, and spicy diarrhea sauce for literally hundreds of years and then complaining when you get mogged and enslaved by Chads with superior genes, lifestyle, and diet...
[[ISPOILER]yes Ik muh colonialism muh racism muh etc.-isms but I already gave you niggas an easy fix to this problem^ so you can just keep complaining about it all day long instead of actually doing something to fix it if you really want but it's up to you I don't care bruh[/ISPOILER]]
Call Someone a Cuckοld in Indo-European! - YouTube

Bruh, I grew up having an all vegetarian diet😅
2900117 IMG 20170414 090913
no shit.

Is this the amazing indian cuisine I've been hearing about?
milf tier milkers tbh
मदार bobs
[[ISPOILER]yes I google translated that[/ISPOILER]]

YEAH, WE GUYS CONSIDER COWS AS "SACRED", WHILE YOU BARBARIC MALYALI BRUTES CUT THESE INNOCENT CREATURES DOWN AND FEAST ON THEM

LEGIT CAGE AND ALSO FEEL DISGUSTED AT YOUR WHOLE EXISTENCE TO BE HONEST. YOU GUYS ARE SO IGNORANT, YOU CALL YOURSELF THE MOST LITERATE, YET LIVE LIKE FREAKING BARBARIC BACKWARD CREATURES.
Ironic considering you people actually used to eat beef up until relatively recent history and the only reason they were ever considered sacred was because they were specifically meant to sacrificed and eaten by your Brahmin priests.

Imagine how weak and feeble minded a people must be to let the influence of just one man continue to manipulate their opinions to this very day, especially one that's literally detrimental to their very own health.
The Buddhist emperor Ashoka (304–232 BCE) was a vegetarian,[22] and a determined promoter of nonviolence to animals. He promulgated detailed laws aimed at the protection of many species, abolished animal sacrifice at his court, and admonished the population to avoid all kinds of unnecessary killing and injury.[23] Ashoka has asserted protection to fauna, from his edicts:
Beloved-of-the-Gods, King Piyadasi, has caused this Dhamma edict to be written.[1] Here (in my domain) no living beings are to be slaughtered or offered in sacrifice. Nor should festivals be held, for Beloved-of-the-Gods, King Piyadasi, sees much to object to in such festivals, although there are some festivals that Beloved-of-the-Gods, King Piyadasi, does approve of.
Formerly, in the kitchen of Beloved-of-the-Gods, King Piyadasi, hundreds of thousands of animals were killed every day to make curry. But now with the writing of this Dhamma edict only three creatures, two peacocks and a deer are killed, and the deer not always. And in time, not even these three creatures will be killed.[24]
Edicts of Ashoka on 1st Major Rock Edict
Twenty-six years after my coronation various animals were declared to be protected—parrots, mainas, aruna, ruddy geese, wild ducks, nandimukhas, gelatas, bats, queen ants, terrapins, boneless fish, vedareyaka, gangapuputaka, sankiya fish, tortoises, porcupines, squirrels, deer, bulls, okapinda, wild asses, wild pigeons, domestic pigeons and all four-footed creatures that are neither useful nor edible. Those nanny goats, ewes and sows which are with young or giving milk to their young are protected, and so are young ones less than six months old. Cocks are not to be caponized, husks hiding living beings are not to be burnt and forests are not to be burnt either without reason or to kill creatures. One animal is not to be fed to another. —Edicts of Ashoka on Fifth Pillar

and this is probably gonna be the best part for you vermin cuck vegan cocksucking abused subhuman abo jungle nigger dalit faggot kutte kutte dogbitches...

:dafuckfeels:

@cloUder @lutte @FastBananaCEO

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, germanlooks and Deleted member 13787

@gamma
@med bvlls

@TsarTsar444
@BalkanPig
@Chintuck22
@Syobevoli
@Lihito

@Thompsonz I guess? Ikd @slavcels / @gopniks

JFL they literally invented ALL modern cooking @Marsiere214

[German too]

@lutte @Danish_Retard

Ok maybe not this one tbh ngl...
sorry @ukcels

W A R N I N G :
AUTISM MODE HAS BEEN RE-ACTIVATED.
flash flashing GIF
scared episode 14 GIF
flash flashing GIF

This is the part where I kinda go offtopic & just use the rest of this thread as an excuse to verant about the dangers of the veganpill.

So giga-sperg warning if I often "rape your eyes" and/or make your head hurt with my aspie tier
threads.

Or just dnrd and laugh at all the curry jokes instead if that's your thing I guess idk.

Jfl Imagine unironically thinking food that looks and tastes like spicy diarrhea is good
Jfl Imagine eating rice with spicy diarrhea cooked in vegetable oil
Jfl Imagine eating vegetables cooked in spicy diarrhea sauce
Jfl Imagine eating a diet like this for generation after generation and legit thinking no harm would ever come from it
JFL @literally eating curry @USER0213 / @2000
JFL @You probably being legit @Short Ugly and Brown manlets if you do [[ISPOILER]unironcially eat curry[/ISPOILER]]
Rsz indian school meal

Ugh just look at this shit bruh
Delivery Satisfying GIF by Uber Eats
JFL I've had shits from Taco Bell that look better than that bruh wtf

yeah sure it tastes *ok* I guess tbh

but...

That's only because they put soo many fucking spices and shit to cover up the poor quality of what's already just shit food, and the actual taste of the food itself just ends up being masked in a sea of muddy spicy peppers.

Jfl and said "food" even ends up looking just like literal shit too.
Curry Gravy GIF

Plus you can't even enjoy the taste of the meat without burning your tongue and then getting giga heartburn
spicy tongue GIF

Hungry Food GIF by 8it

not to mention...
diarrhea GIF

FUCK NO am I ever eating that diarrhea on a plate

JFL my asshole's gonna be doing this all day
Diarrhea GIF

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe the reason why Indian "food" is giga notorious for being so hard to digest is simply because it's actually just not good for you?

Jfl Imagine not eating meat, cream, and cheese
Jfl Imagine not drinking full fat raw [choco :feelsohh:] milk
Jfl Imagine unironically eating a diet that consists mostly of rice, vegetables, and spicy diarrhea sauce for literally hundreds of years and then complaining when you get mogged and enslaved by Chads with superior genes, lifestyle, and diet...
[[ISPOILER]yes Ik muh colonialism muh racism muh etc.-isms but I already gave you niggas an easy fix to this problem^ so you can just keep complaining about it all day long instead of actually doing something to fix it if you really want but it's up to you I don't care bruh[/ISPOILER]]
Call Someone a Cuckοld in Indo-European! - YouTube

2900117 IMG 20170414 090913
no shit.

milf tier milkers tbh
मदार bobs
[[ISPOILER]yes I google translated that[/ISPOILER]]

Ironic considering you people actually used to eat beef up until relatively recent history and the only reason they were ever considered sacred was because they were specifically meant to sacrificed and eaten by your Brahmin priests.

Imagine how weak and feeble minded a people must be to let the influence of just one man continue to manipulate their opinions to this very day, especially one that's literally detrimental to their very own health.

and this is probably gonna be the best part for you vermin cuck vegan cocksucking abused subhuman abo jungle nigger dalit faggot kutte kutte dogbitches...

:dafuckfeels:

@cloUder @lutte @FastBananaCEO

bro just eviscerated indian food

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66