British owe reparations to Indians for turning us into terasubhumans famine adapted genetic waste

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension, BrahminBoss, Matthias8272 and 25 others
British Chads destroying everything in their path

239652044 419085349546065 5730525843721725439 n

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: madmofo, ovER4me, BrahminBoss and 14 others
everything is the anglos fault

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BrahminBoss, FrameMogger, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
Why africans didn't develope this despite being even more starved by famine?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Deleted member 13787, Mewton and 15 others
Rip to india (pakistan Bangladesh Sri Lanka also since all the same people)

Sounds like cope excuse though

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, FrameMogger, Deleted member 17291 and 10 others
They need to repent by sending us regular shipments of cute white blonde girls of breeding age.
Government should subsidise this shipment and provide at least one blonde wife to every man, starting from me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 4946 and 12 others
Depends on the region I think East Africans have really shit frames

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, FrameMogger, fauxfox and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mewton, FrameMogger and 2 others
doesn't this depend where you're from this would affect some populations more than others?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
But not this fat storing problem?
Idk a lot of East African people but I know a Somali guy his dad has thin arms and legs but a fat stored potbellied like an Indian uncle.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, FrameMogger, currylightskin and 2 others
doesn't this depend where you're from this would affect some populations more than others?
Yea areas more affected by the famine would be worse off and to an extent your ancestry/caste

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25190, FrameMogger and Deleted member 9670
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 16058, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
do you know in particular is it documented anywhere
I know the Bengali famine was particularly brutal there’s others like the Bihari famine. Gujarat was another one (West India) that lasted a while.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
cope y'all just were this subhuman jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, fauxfox, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
bro i will send you 40 pounds will that cover it ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, Sny, Mewton and 13 others
brutal shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and SubhumanCurrycel
Brutal shit. The British did something worse than just killing them off, they made the Indians adapt to being subhuman. Eugenics but the worst traits are desirable to live
- low metabolism
- high myostatin levels to keep your body from packing on muscle
- Skinnyfat physiques
- Diet comprised of soft zero nutrition high carb foods, leading to poor craniofacial and physical development

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, Mewton, AscendingHero and 11 others
I mean only the ones with low metabolism survived. Those genes are useful in starvation periods.

But in modern times with abundance of food. It just causes skinny fat physiques.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, currylightskin, Lmao and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19548 and Deleted member 9670
dravidian cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: FrameMogger
Cope the British hardly caused any of those themselves, famines were common before them. They hardly massacred anyone either, the Indians allowed them to rule.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, fauxfox and Deleted member 15004
The arranged marriage culture definetely didn't help with subhumans getting married off passing their genes. Hypergamy would've helped reverse the effect but the good genes lost in the famines seem to have been lost forever (on mass).

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, SubhumanCurrycel and Gaia262
@Devansh
2900117 IMG 20170414 090913

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
Grand Theft Auto Walking GIF by Rockstar Games

British Chads destroying everything in their path

View attachment 1706933
everything is the anglos fault
Rip to india (pakistan Bangladesh Sri Lanka also since all the same people)

Sounds like cope excuse though
They need to repent by sending us regular shipments of cute white blonde girls of breeding age.
Government should subsidise this shipment and provide at least one blonde wife to every man, starting from me.
so you will survive in apocalypse and nuclear war, yeah definite subhuman trait. More like terramogger trait. Indians always have big blocky faces, adapt to harsh conditions when other races would have perished.
cope y'all just were this subhuman jfl
bro i will send you 40 pounds will that cover it ?
brutal shit tbh
Brutal shit. The British did something worse than just killing them off, they made the Indians adapt to being subhuman. Eugenics but the worst traits are desirable to live
- low metabolism
- high myostatin levels to keep your body from packing on muscle
- Skinnyfat physiques
- Diet comprised of soft zero nutrition high carb foods, leading to poor craniofacial and physical development
I mean only the ones with low metabolism survived. Those genes are useful in starvation periods.

But in modern times with abundance of food. It just causes skinny fat physiques.
I'll throw in another fiver into the mix
dravidian cope
Cope the British hardly caused any of those themselves, famines were common before them. They hardly massacred anyone either, the Indians allowed them to rule.
The arranged marriage culture definetely didn't help with subhumans getting married off passing their genes. Hypergamy would've helped reverse the effect but the good genes lost in the famines seem to have been lost forever (on mass).
@Devansh
2900117 IMG 20170414 090913

I've gone over this before many times but...
Now lets get rid of the south asian hunter gatherers and just mix the proto indoeuropeans and neolithic farmers.

These are the phenos you would get.
faceapp_1640495745012-jpg.1459871
faceapp_1640495752407-jpg.1459872
faceapp_1640495713445-jpg.1459875
faceapp_1640495761180-jpg.1459877

This is how your average curry would look with no abo dna. Now obviously the last two are somewhat subhuman ofc because they take after the mother, but any curry reading this post knows that those last two phenos are still 10x better than our actual modern day average curry phenos that we see in real life LMFAO.

If this does not give all the reasons for eugenics to be taken seriously and practiced as a real science, then nothing will.

Unironically makes me feel giga bad for you niggas knowing how brutally you were robbed shit's not even fair tbh ngl. 😢

But I already gave a solution to that problem a long time ago:
Before you ask no, you don't have to "remove" or "get rid of" anyone in order to enact mass eugenics Jfl

All you have to do is sterilize and make sure undesirable genes aren't able to breed, [modern] hypergamy could already be thought of as a more extreme/artificial version of this outside of basic natural selection.

So something like this...
Maybe not exactly like this,

but the concept still applies across the board regardless.

In essence-

Just make it easier or give more points to whiter looking curries for this test and only let the most mogger average/mixed looking ones that actually manage to pass breed, then you'll still get all the mogger genes with whiter majority.

A Disclaimer-

This next part was in response to a question posed on "culling the herd" so to speak, as some foolishly believed that eugenics could only be achieved through the extermination of groups of people when in actual fact all one really needs to do achieve a eugenic goal is to simply prevent or even just limit/control the creation of more- Sterilization.

The Quote/Response:
Overpopulation seems to be a quite big problem for your nation anyway and could be one of the many factors contributing to its stagnation aside from just having the wrong ratio of a high quality to low quality populace available.

Many different governments have regularly initiated various subtle -and not so subtle- eugenics programs over the years and they could very easily do something like that again these days should they ever chose to do so by simply releasing an agent into the water/air [they kinda already have for making the mass populace more submissive and weak] or even by just creating something to target specific ethnicities and/or genes like China [[ISPOILER]@Collagen or rope[/ISPOILER]]...

Besides, natural disasters and/or other outright conflict are usually what have led to eugenics/mass selective changes all throughout history anyway like with modern curry genetics tbh, this would ultimately be no different -and maybe even a net positive perhaps- for the future of your people.

A further explanation/context:
Eugenics is already something done on a massive scale via contraception and a far more human endeavor than say violence or whatever outrageous nonsense typical eugenics detractors usually have to say about it in their often petty and futile attempts to discredit it.

The funny thing is though, that these same people are often also some of the first to agree that sterilization done in order to prevent birth defects in children or even something as extreme as abortion, usually without even without a good reason, can be for the greater good too.

Well anyway, once that's settled and most of the population is non-abo again, the only real big problem I could ever see coming about after that would have to be replacing most of your nation's low skilled work force, as that was a space usually occupied by abos since they're not too smart and often didn't need to get paid as well either.

This would require a cultural change in shifting attitudes toward hard work, as every facet of your society would eventually have to learn to both appreciate and strive for it like so many other greater peoples do, though it certainly won't be an easy task as it usually requires one to struggle quite greatly at first. However, the end result would culminate in there being no more slaves or castes, only hard workers paid what they sow in a society based on one's own merit and strength of character- one nation and one folk truly united.

This is the only and final solution to the curry question and abo problem...

and what will ultimately bring your people from this
Veddidm
Veddidf
From subhumanity

to this.
FaceApp 1640495745012
FaceApp 1640495752407
FaceApp 1640495713445
FaceApp 1640495761180
Back to humanity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25190, ballskin, Lmao and 3 others
Grand Theft Auto Walking GIF by Rockstar Games

I've gone over this before many times but...

faceapp_1640495745012-jpg.1459871
faceapp_1640495752407-jpg.1459872
faceapp_1640495713445-jpg.1459875
faceapp_1640495761180-jpg.1459877

Unironically makes me feel giga bad for you niggas knowing how brutally you were robbed shit's not even fair tbh ngl. 😢

But I already gave a solution to that problem a long time ago:
Before you ask no, you don't have to "remove" or "get rid of" anyone in order to enact mass eugenics Jfl

All you have to do is sterilize and make sure undesirable genes aren't able to breed, [modern] hypergamy could already be thought of as a more extreme/artificial version of this outside of basic natural selection.

So something like this...
Maybe not exactly like this,

but the concept still applies across the board regardless.

In essence-

Just make it easier or give more points to whiter looking curries for this test and only let the most mogger average/mixed looking ones that actually manage to pass breed, then you'll still get all the mogger genes with whiter majority.

A Disclaimer-

This next part was in response to a question posed on "culling the herd" so to speak, as some foolishly believed that eugenics could only be achieved through the extermination of groups of people when in actual fact all one really needs to do achieve a eugenic goal is to simply prevent or even just limit/control the creation of more- Sterilization.

The Quote/Response:
Overpopulation seems to be a quite big problem for your nation anyway and could be one of the many factors contributing to its stagnation aside from just having the wrong ratio of a high quality to low quality populace available.

Many different governments have regularly initiated various subtle -and not so subtle- eugenics programs over the years and they could very easily do something like that again these days should they ever chose to do so by simply releasing an agent into the water/air [they kinda already have for making the mass populace more submissive and weak] or even by just creating something to target specific ethnicities and/or genes like China [[ISPOILER]@Collagen or rope[/ISPOILER]]...

Besides, natural disasters and/or other outright conflict are usually what have led to eugenics/mass selective changes all throughout history anyway like with modern curry genetics tbh, this would ultimately be no different -and maybe even a net positive perhaps- for the future of your people.

A further explanation/context:
Eugenics is already something done on a massive scale via contraception and a far more human endeavor than say violence or whatever outrageous nonsense typical eugenics detractors usually have to say about it in their often petty and futile attempts to discredit it.

The funny thing is though, that these same people are often also some of the first to agree that sterilization done in order to prevent birth defects in children or even something as extreme as abortion, usually without even without a good reason, can be for the greater good too.

Well anyway, once that's settled and most of the population is non-abo again, the only real big problem I could ever see coming about after that would have to be replacing most of your nation's low skilled work force, as that was a space usually occupied by abos since they're not too smart and often didn't need to get paid as well either.

This would require a cultural change in shifting attitudes toward hard work, as every facet of your society would eventually have to learn to both appreciate and strive for it like so many other greater peoples do, though it certainly won't be an easy task as it usually requires one to struggle quite greatly at first. However, the end result would culminate in there being no more slaves or castes, only hard workers paid what they sow in a society based on one's own merit and strength of character- one nation and one folk truly united.

This is the only and final solution to the curry question and abo problem...

and what will ultimately bring your people from this
Veddidm
Veddidf
From subhumanity

to this.
FaceApp 1640495745012
FaceApp 1640495752407
FaceApp 1640495713445
FaceApp 1640495761180
Back to humanity

i feel bad for them but I ain't reading this shit :lul::lul::lul:

does this apply to farmers and pakistan?

i feel bad for them but I ain't reading this shit :lul::lul::lul:
Dopamineaddictcel tbh tbh :feelsuhh:

Basically just Eugenics though, and then I spend the next half of the post explaining how it doesn't necessarily involve muh "genocide" like low so many retarded disingenuous faggots crying about muh "ethics" always cope with [[ISPOILER]when they themselves believe everything about morality is merely subjective[/ISPOILER]] and can be simply done via contraception and/or through sterilization.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
does this apply to farmers and pakistan?
It would probably wouldn't the further North you go whether that be in lesser mixed "upper caste" [[ISPOILER]I say "upper caste" because they don't have any but I'm using it as a way to give base their genetics off of[/ISPOILER]] Pakis in the Central regions like with Rapjuts/similar groups or even niggas like Sallu, or North Pakistan which is basically Afghanistan 2.0

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Not really important and I don't think I've ever mentioned this but aside from my obsession with curry threads, because they'll never stop being entertaining or this forum's meta, the reason I always stalk curry genetic threads like this is because I have deep seated interest in literally anything Aryan genetics related even if that involves legit curries like in the video of op because it helps paint a picture of what exactly happened to them.

I wish more niggas on this site would take this shit seriously but all I ever come across is pseudo-revisionism, autism, and racewars when it comes to any genetics based threads.

We need more legit gene threads like this, it doesn't have to be [and preferably not] about curries but just without any of the baity nonesense that's taken over the forum this past year and a half.

I want to see more Proto-Indo-European based genetic threads broyos.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Basically just Eugenics though, and then I spend the next half of the post explaining how it doesn't necessarily involve muh "genocide" like low so many retarded disingenuous faggots crying about muh "ethics" always cope with [[ISPOILER]when they themselves believe everything about morality is merely subjective[/ISPOILER]] and can be simply done via contraception and/or through sterilization.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
fwiw im not gonna have kids :Comfy:

fwiw im not gonna have kids :Comfy:
Looksmax and bleach your genes at least, it's not really fair to whoever's genes you'll be darkening but at the very least you'd have "earned it" in a way by improving yourself to the point where you can get actually manage to acquire it.

Your progeny will probably inherit their mother's traits anyway.

At least I think that'd be somewhat better than some free pitty fuck western women are giving to migrants in the name of "progress" since it'd be earned through merit and hard work.

Ideally though no one would even have mix tbh and everyone would already be at their peak genetic potential tbh.

It's such a shame human beings can't have that now and even have to resort to something like this simply due to their ancestors' selfish mistakes and various shortcomings.

The blackpill provided an answer as to why these things are the way they simply are but it's just so not fair, and I wish things in life really could be based just on how much effort you put in or hard you worked for them since that demonstrates strength of character and the ideal of the human spirit.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

once they have a scapegoat they will blame everything on it.

Oh goodness gracious indian has shitty orbitals ?

DEFINITELY WORK OF EVIL ANGLOS!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and chaddyboi66
Looksmax and bleach your genes at least, it's not really fair to whoever's genes you'll be darkening but at the very least you'd have "earned it" in a way by improving yourself to the point where you can get actually manage to acquire it.

Your progeny will probably inherit their mother's traits anyway.

At least I think that'd be somewhat better than some free pitty fuck western women are giving to migrants in the name of "progress" since it'd be earned through merit and hard work.

Ideally though no one would even have mix tbh and everyone would already be at their peak genetic potential tbh.

It's such a shame human beings can't have that now and even have to resort to something like this simply due to their ancestors' selfish mistakes and various shortcomings.

The blackpill provided an answer as to why these things are the way they simply are but it's just so not fair, and I wish things in life really could be based just on how much effort you put in or hard you worked for them since that demonstrates strength of character and the ideal of the human spirit.
Ironic considering I'd actually recommend the against mixing for non-ethnics tbh which kind of makes me sound like a hypocrite I guess ngl

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Enslaving Africans was worse, they owe blacks reperations first.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Enslaving Africans was worse, they owe blacks reperations first.
Enslaving africans lead them to be BBC moggers

Colonizing indians lead them to be subhuman incels

As a Canadian Desi, it always cringes me out whenever people seethe about the Brits as if the entire native army wasn't sepoys, as if they weren't allowed to rule because of the Nawabs, the zamindars, the tax collectors, the higher ups in the caste system in the area(in Bengal wouldve been the Kayasthas Baidyas Brahmins, other places Rajputs Kshatriyas Brahmins, in the South Nairs Velamas Tulus etc).

Also, their 180 year stay didn't change shit. Famines have happened in the subcontinent since ancient times and our body characteristics have been a thing since the ancient times. 180 is not enough of a time frame to force such drastic evolutionary changes, everybody knows this shit.

But yes dont let facts get in the way of your Anglo hatred:soy:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19551 and 2 others

Attachments

• madras_famine_1.jpg
    madras_famine_1.jpg
    448.7 KB · Views: 0
  • famine.webp
    59 KB · Views: 0
the thing the doctor is talking about is bullshit, "multigen" trauma has no evidence, blacks use the same argument for their crime rates jfl. "muh epigenetics", no epigenetic mechanism has ever been identified for this multigen trauma theroy.

It's leftist science - I am a biology major jfl

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, St.TikTokcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Enslaving africans lead them to be BBC moggers

Colonizing indians lead them to be subhuman incels
No it didn't. enslaving africans made them weaker, mentally ill etc. The biggest black people are west africans. What made african americans bigger is living in a first world country where they were allowed decent food and nutrition.

As a Canadian Desi, it always cringes me out whenever people seethe about the Brits as if the entire native army wasn't sepoys, as if they weren't allowed to rule because of the Nawabs, the zamindars, the tax collectors, the higher ups in the caste system in the area(in Bengal wouldve been the Kayasthas Baidyas Brahmins, other places Rajputs Kshatriyas Brahmins, in the South Nairs Velamas Tulus etc).

Also, their 180 year stay didn't change shit. Famines have happened in the subcontinent since ancient times and our body characteristics have been a thing since the ancient times. 180 is not enough of a time frame to force such drastic evolutionary changes, everybody knows this shit.

But yes dont let facts get in the way of your Anglo hatred:soy:
Cope English queen wears your country's jewels on her head, they screwed with India bad.

All colonial missions would have native people as soldiers for their army, that doesn't mean it was the natives idea to become colonised and subjugate their own people. You my friend, are cucking for British and coping hard at the same time.

Cope English queen wears your country's jewels on her head, they screwed with India bad.
It's not "my" country. India is a land of god knows how many ethnicities and a new creation, there is no Indian identity, there is Tamil identity, Telugu identity, Bengali identity etc. The diamond you're talking about comes from Golconda Fort, in South India in the Hyderabad Andhra region. I'm from a different region, it has quite literally nothing to do with me. Do you even know how much people back home resent each other? I'm of a Bengali Baidya backgroun and my family literally looked down on Tamils and other people from there.

Also, "they"? Who is "they"? I've already outlined that the only reason anything happened was because of the native rulers and priests, the higher ups in the caste system, the tehsildars(tax collectors), the native Indian sepoys, the Zamindars(land owners), not to mention all the alliances and shit. My ancestors still had plenty of land in South Asia because of the zamindari system and other things until the governments enacted major land reforms taking that away and redistributing most of it:feelswah:

They cope by blaming the British too much, they should be blaming native kings and queens and other rules, the higher ups in the caste system, the land owners and all the revenue collectors and sepoys, all there is to say about it. It's the survival of the fittest out there buddy boyo, applies to yall africans as well. The Brits, the higher ups, the sepoys, the native revenue collectors etc all benefited at the expense of the low classes. Also, the self-victimization is nonsense, especially all the "muh trillions:soy:" nonsense which doesn't even add up:hnghn:

Also the study I've posted says it all, it's just a natural set of traits we have had since ancient times, the whole metabolism thingy

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
It's not "my" country. India is a land of god knows how many ethnicities. The diamond you're talking about comes from Golconda Fort, in South India in the Hyderabad Andhra region. I'm from a different region, it has quite literally nothing to do with me:feelshaha:

Also, "they"? Who is "they"? I've already outlined that the only reason anything happened was because of the native rulers and priests, the higher ups in the caste system, the tehsildars(tax collectors), the native Indian sepoys, the Zamindars(land owners), not to mention all the alliances and shit. My ancestors still had plenty of land in South Asia because of the zamindari system and other things until the governments enacted major land reforms taking that away and redistributing most of it:feelswah:

They cope by blaming the British too much, they should be blaming native kings and queens and other rules, the higher ups in the caste system, the land owners and all the revenue collectors and sepoys, all there is to say about it. It's the survival of the fittest out there buddy boyo, applies to yall africans as well. The Brits, the higher ups, the sepoys, the native revenue collectors etc all benefited at the expense of the low classes.
Yeah there are many different ethnicities, IN ONE COUNTRY. JFL do Indians think they are special or something? you aren't the only country with multiple ethnic groups. All the other people who come from countries with different ethnic groups still identify as being from one country. There are probably 100 different ethnic groups in China, but they all say they are chinese.

This is the extent that Indians cope for white English who DESTROYED your homeland. Your COUNTRY would be 30x richer without the English, yet you make excuses for them.

I know its survival of the fittest out there, but I'm not gonna sit back and say English didn't affect my homeland because my ancestors weren't genocided personally jfl.

100 different ethnic groups in China, but they all say they are chinese.
You're not following this properly. 90-95% of China is ONE ethnicity, the HAN CHINESE, not even REMOTELY comparable to India with god knows how many ethnicities and subsets of people who hate the fuck out of each other

93% of your country being one ethnicity is nowhere near the same as anything else and even THEN they have seperatist terrorism trouble in Xinjiang:feelskek:

This is the extent that Indians cope for white English who DESTROYED your homeland. Your COUNTRY would be 30x richer without the English, yet you make excuses for them. pathetic.
Already outlined why this anglo hatred or whatever is nonsense, rooted in SJW neo-marxist victim idealogy tbh its well understood that the enterprise that was the British Raj was more nuanced than that

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Not really important and I don't think I've ever mentioned this but aside from my obsession with curry threads, because they'll never stop being entertaining or this forum's meta, the reason I always stalk curry genetic threads like this is because I have deep seated interest in literally anything Aryan genetics related even if that involves legit curries like in the video of op because it helps paint a picture of what exactly happened to them.

I wish more niggas on this site would take this shit seriously but all I ever come across is pseudo-revisionism, autism, and racewars when it comes to any genetics based threads.

We need more legit gene threads like this, it doesn't have to be [and preferably not] about curries but just without any of the baity nonesense that's taken over the forum this past year and a half.

I want to see more Proto-Indo-European based genetic threads broyos.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
Fuck niggers fuck curries. They aren’t fully human

Simple as that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ice and chaddyboi66
You're not following this properly. 90-95% of China is ONE ethnicity, the HAN CHINESE, not even REMOTELY comparable to India with god knows how many ethnicities and subsets of people who hate the fuck out of each other

93% of your country being one ethnicity is nowhere near the same as anything else and even THEN they have seperatist terrorism trouble in Xinjiang:feelskek:
China was a bad example, so I'll use Nigeria.

These people would all identify as Nigerian. I was making a point that most countries that were colonised have like 20+ ethnic groups in them sharing the same country. It is another reason why colonisation had such a DAMAGING effect on the native population.

Fuck niggers fuck curries. They aren’t fully human

Simple as that
Jfl what does that even have to do with literally anything I said?

I want more Proto-Indo-Europeans and genetics based threads, don't change the topic

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]