ive seen
Same here but I'm half white
That's because the guy I posted is jewish of Israeli descent :lul:
is he really? post more pics of him

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
That's all I have :lul:
Yes he is. British nationality but ethnically Israeli
ashkenazi then, who are predominantly european.

prolly north/west euro

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I already knew I was autistic, but when I compared myself to some of the people on this website, I knew that some had it even worse.

Prime examples being @Zer0/∞ @Xangsane everyone knows both are autistic without even having to ask

Next level of autism would be users that obsess over certain women, such as @Anstrum95 (obsesses over an asian idol) and @8PSLcel (likes alizee a bit too much, Idk if its a joke or not)

and then users that larp are most definitely autists, I don't see why any Nt person would larp, Examples of larpers being @BearBoy (pretends to be a low inhib bad boy) and @DwayneWhite55 (That nigga is not white:ROFLMAO:)

There are a few Nt users here though, a couple of them being @FailedNormieManlet and @AlexBrown84
i swear u have to be the most autistic user on here

Don't worry you wouldn't be the first to think that...
Yes most of this forum is a bit autistic but on a real test most would test negative or inconclusive and most are "autistic" because they aren't the norm, when the norm isn't normal and is seriously retarded.

@Lihito
@chaddyboi66
@Amnesia

These three are the only users on here that would 100% be diagnosed with autism if they took a test if they haven't already been diagnosed. I genuinely don't think @Ritalincel has autism, he's just really creative and has a good sense of humour. I wouldn't be surprised if he has an alt account where he actually posts properly. If not then there is something to be seriously concerned about in that case.
@chaddyboi66 threads are so autistic and rape my eyes, but they're so funny jfl :lul::lul::lul:

Then again I wouldn't blame you either...

HEARKEN UNTO ME OH YE GLORIOUS LOOKSMAX LEGION IN RECITING THIS HOLY BLACKPILL PRAYER TO OUR LORD GANDY
INCELLAH!

:blackpill:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

INCELIA VICTORIA

file-20210816-52421-1peuvzm.jpg
1638240016156-png.1421988
1638240003425-png.1421987
1638250579564-png.1422073

Recite the Holy Blackpiller's Creed and the Lord our GANDY shall hearken unto your Cries of brutal moggings, and deliver you from the bondage of your Copes
Ameen!

أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا دَاوُوْد غاندي وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ أليوت رودجر رَسُولُ غاندي

'ašhadu 'an 'laʾilāha 'illa -Dawud Ghandihu, wa-ʾašhadu ʾanna 'Eliut Rudjar rasūlu -Ghandih

1632017595294-png.1323446

OH VIRTUOUS BLACKPILL BRETHREN JOIN ME IN SACRED BLACKPILL PRAYER

FOR GANDY IS OUR LORD OUR GOD AND ELLIOT RODGER IS HIS HOLY AND BLESSED ONLY BEGOTTEN SON

AMEEN.

Receited by @King_

The Blackpiller's Creed -

ديفيد غاند أَكْبَرُ تَكْبِير
ʾDawud Ghandihu ʾakbaru Takbir

I believe in one God, the GANDY Almighty,
Maker of CHAD and STACY, and of all things +8-psl and sub 5-psl;

And in one Lord
Elliot Rodger, the Son of GANDY, the Only-begotten hapa-breed spawn,
Begotten of the Father before all moggings, Light of JBW, Very God of very GANDY,
Hapa, not
gook; of one white sperm with the JBW Father, by whom all moggings were made:

Who for us sub 5-psl subhumans and for our salvation
came down from heaven,
And was incarnate of the JBW and a
gook mother, and was made subhuman;

And was
crucified also for us under the (((Santa Barbara Police Department))), and suffered and was buried;
And on the
ER day He rose again, according to the holy Blackpilled Scriptures;

And
ascended into heaven, and sitteth in the right testicle of the Father GANDY;
And He shall
come again with glory to judge the cringe and the bluepilled,
Whose
kingdom shall have no end.

And I believe in the
JBW, the blackest of pills, and Giver of Life and Death,
Who proceedeth from the Father
GANDY,
Who with the
GANDY Father and the Elliot Son together is worshipped and glorified,
Who spake by the holy
Blackpilled Prophets;

And I believe in One Holy
Based and Blackpilled Church.

I acknowledge one Baptism in
GANDY's divine semen for the remission of bluepilled sins.
I look for the
Resurrection of the subhumans.
And the Life of the world to come.

1633440612177-png.1351808

Through the prayers of our holy Blackpilled Saints, Ya Rabi Lord Elliot Rodger, Son of Gandy, have mercy on us, bluepilled sinners.

1632016462907-png.1323418

HOLY HOLY HOLY ART THOU OH BLESSED AND EVERHOLY BLACKPILLED SAINT! SHOW UNTO ME THY GREAT MERCY AND EVERLOVING-KINDNESS THAT THOU MAY HASTEN MY ASCENT TO +7-PSL CHAD INCELLAH!

"Through his wounds we are healed, for in Him we have redemption through His blood."

1633446831208-png.1351992

INCELIA VICTORIA

AMEEN.

(Written by @chaddyboi66)

Tagging people who need Gandy:
2100e3d1c84e0610c67635e0debd31b8.gif

@subhuman incel @Nameless_Sunflower @WontStopNorwooding @Ed676 @EasternRightWinger15 @RoBobaFett999 @uglymug @datboijj @Acnno @AlwaysHaveQuestions @MyAssStinksLikeShit @Lmao @Chadeep @looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf @studiocel @sytyl @ItisOver @Bitch @SteelTitan @itisogre @Basedprincess @Baldingman1998 @n0rthface @thecel @OldVirgin @PingPong @germanlooks @WannabeJock @MarkCorrigan @IncelsBraincels @gigi @realklay11 @cloUder @ShitLife @Over

OH GANDY MY LORD MY GANDY,
ACCEPT THIS HUMBLE BLACKPILL OFFERING I GIVE UNTO THEE
IN THY HOLY BLACKPILLED NAME.
INCELLAH AMEEN.​

Curry

T h e Curry E V I S R I O L O G Y of @USER0213 DEVANSH
JFL he roped off looksmax after this...
Jfl he made a राक्षस-spawn alt and crawled out of the pits of नरक just to get some more after this...

E V I S R I O L O G Y 2.0: Electric KUTTE KUTTE
Curry we wuzzing

More [Recent] Devansh | 3rd Alt/Klinefelter Saga:
Dedicated Entry to Devansh:
That dalit kutte kutte brought all this on himself when first he tried to insult me and my people so I brutally Eviscerated him in front of everyone...

But instead of taking the lick with some sense of dignity and humility, he instead just kept talking shit to every other nigger that tried to give him some brutal but legit advice which just lead to him making more enemies because he couldn't accept the fact that he was ultimately subhuman.

Then he spent the next few months trying to befriend every user he thought was white to gaslight them into saying he looked white passing too and "Spanish with red undertones" to the point it became an obsession for him.

No one that bothered to actually read any of his shitty posts ever really took him seriously because of his gigacringe 12 year old kid call of duty too scared to curse tier insults literally calling niggers here shit like "doofuses" and "crap weasels", but as soon as his photos leaked and he got doxxed it was giga over for him.

This sub dalit abo jungle nigger tier iq faggot was really getting on our nerves because no matter how many times we tried to explain how he's legit retarded for unironically thinking he's "Spanish" passing when he literally has poop coloured skin and listed out every flaw of his disgusting brown khazar rat pheno face- he still kept talking shit, like he was some hot shit.

JFL even his curry music video was put on blast for the whole forum to see...

200.gif
1638214622017-png.1421525

1638214203416-png.1421519

1638198259610-png.1421214

1638216644288-png.1421555

And for all that shit he talked nothing could ever really save him from this in the end...
1636841555663-png.1402692

jfl @legit looking like ethnic kids I'd shove into lockers bully for lunch money back in high school
jfl @legit fresh out of affirmative action community college ethnic substitute teacher tier pheno
jfl @legit ben shapiro tier khazar milkers and nose [[ISPOILER]you always did want to be "jewish" passing afterall[/ISPOILER]]
jfl @legit weakfag tier noodle arms that look like they'd snap under 20 pound reps
jfl @legit no friends/no life tier aspie trucel dinosaur collection in the back
jfl @legit curry tier hygeine and probably smelling like ass and onions
jfl @legit disgusting swiss-cheese moon crater tier skin and pores
jfl @legit probably getting made fun of irl for smelling like shit
jfl @legit curry tier broken eengalashey and akshendhey
jfl @legit piss yellow curry tier colouring and undertones
jfl @legit ERROR #404:File_jaw.exe_NOT FOUND
jfl @legit cuck tier frame and bideltoid breadth
jfl @legit gook tier round face and neoteny
jfl @legit muh "white"/muh north shitskin
jfl @legit sub dalit abo-jungle nigger iq
jfl @legit poop brown shit-kissed lips
jfl @legit being an ugly shitskin
jfl @legit woman tier wide hips
jfl @legit manlet frauding "6'7"
jfl @legit ogre cyclops tier ipd
jfl @legit giga neotenous face
jfl @legit literally eating curry
jfl @legit being giga-over 4 u

Gook

MilleniaCuck

Grey

Jude

Nigg

Jfl most are curry

[ISPOILER]ur welcome for putting that spoiler & not taking up half the page now btw[/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Marsiere214
Don't worry you wouldn't be the first to think that...

Then again I wouldn't blame you either...

INCELIA VICTORIA

file-20210816-52421-1peuvzm.jpg
1638240016156-png.1421988
1638240003425-png.1421987
1638250579564-png.1422073

Through the prayers of our holy Blackpilled Saints, Lord Elliot Rodger, Son of Gandy, have mercy on us, bluepilled sinners.

1632016462907-png.1323418

HOLY HOLY HOLY ART THOU OH BLESSED AND EVERHOLY BLACKPILLED SAINT! SHOW UNTO ME THY GREAT MERCY AND EVERLOVING-KINDNESS THAT THOU MAY HASTEN MY ASCENT TO +7-PSL CHAD INCELLAH!

"Through his wounds we are healed, for in Him we have redemption through His blood."

1633446831208-png.1351992

INCELIA VICTORIA

AMEEN.

OH GANDY MY LORD MY GANDY,
ACCEPT THIS HUMBLE BLACKPILL OFFERING I GIVE UNTO THEE
IN THY HOLY BLACKPILLED NAME.
INCELLAH AMEEN.​

Curry

T h e Curry E V I S R I O L O G Y of @USER0213 DEVANSH
JFL he roped off looksmax after this...
Jfl he made a राक्षस-spawn alt and crawled out of the pits of नरक just to get some more after this...

E V I S R I O L O G Y 2.0: Electric KUTTE KUTTE
Curry we wuzzing

More [Recent] Devansh | 3rd Alt/Klinefelter Saga:
Dedicated Entry to Devansh:
That dalit kutte kutte brought all this on himself when first he tried to insult me and my people so I brutally Eviscerated him in front of everyone...

But instead of taking the lick with some sense of dignity and humility, he instead just kept talking shit to every other nigger that tried to give him some brutal but legit advice which just lead to him making more enemies because he couldn't accept the fact that he was ultimately subhuman.

Then he spent the next few months trying to befriend every user he thought was white to gaslight them into saying he looked white passing too and "Spanish with red undertones" to the point it became an obsession for him.

No one that bothered to actually read any of his shitty posts ever really took him seriously because of his gigacringe 12 year old kid call of duty too scared to curse tier insults literally calling niggers here shit like "doofuses" and "crap weasels", but as soon as his photos leaked and he got doxxed it was giga over for him.

This sub dalit abo jungle nigger tier iq faggot was really getting on our nerves because no matter how many times we tried to explain how he's legit retarded for unironically thinking he's "Spanish" passing when he literally has poop coloured skin and listed out every flaw of his disgusting brown khazar rat pheno face- he still kept talking shit, like he was some hot shit.

JFL even his curry music video was put on blast for the whole forum to see...

200.gif
1638214622017-png.1421525

1638214203416-png.1421519

1638198259610-png.1421214

1638216644288-png.1421555

And for all that shit he talked nothing could ever really save him from this in the end...
1636841555663-png.1402692

jfl @legit looking like ethnic kids I'd shove into lockers bully for lunch money back in high school
jfl @legit fresh out of affirmative action community college ethnic substitute teacher tier pheno
jfl @legit ben shapiro tier khazar milkers and nose [[ISPOILER]you always did want to be "jewish" passing afterall[/ISPOILER]]
jfl @legit weakfag tier noodle arms that look like they'd snap under 20 pound reps
jfl @legit no friends/no life tier aspie trucel dinosaur collection in the back
jfl @legit curry tier hygeine and probably smelling like ass and onions
jfl @legit disgusting swiss-cheese moon crater tier skin and pores
jfl @legit probably getting made fun of irl for smelling like shit
jfl @legit curry tier broken eengalashey and akshendhey
jfl @legit piss yellow curry tier colouring and undertones
jfl @legit ERROR #404:File_jaw.exe_NOT FOUND
jfl @legit cuck tier frame and bideltoid breadth
jfl @legit gook tier round face and neoteny
jfl @legit muh "white"/muh north shitskin
jfl @legit sub dalit abo-jungle nigger iq
jfl @legit poop brown shit-kissed lips
jfl @legit being an ugly shitskin
jfl @legit woman tier wide hips
jfl @legit manlet frauding "6'7"
jfl @legit ogre cyclops tier ipd
jfl @legit giga neotenous face
jfl @legit literally eating curry
jfl @legit being giga-over 4 u

Gook

MilleniaCuck

Grey

Jude

Nigg

Jfl most are curry

[ISPOILER]ur welcome for putting that spoiler & not taking up half the page now btw[/ISPOILER]

JFL pure autism

• Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66
JFL pure autism
Oh shit I just realized I put the wrong version of Gandy's Prayer [[ISPOILER]the one without even the actual prayer in it :feelsuhh:[/ISPOILER]] in there let me just edit in an entire thread and a half in the middle of my page and half long giga post to make it even longer and aspiER... :dafuckfeels::feelsmega::feelsgiga::whatfeels::feelswah::hnghn:

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
What type of autism does @WannabeJock have?
he's pretty normal, by this forums standards, maybe a little bit cause anime, but then again he isn't a hardcore anime fan

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Lol at thinking I’m NT

Most users here would have absolutely 0 responses not to mention they'd be at a loss for words when even talking to 1 woman, Im not Nt at all but I can spot it in an instant

None of those people you mentioned are autistic, if you were aspie you would be diagnosed as a child.

You need to understand that real mental issues make it difficult to survive and do daily tasks, they don't just make your personality a bit "strange".

THIS IS AN INSULT TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE REAL MENTAL/LEARNING DISABILITIES.
No, many people go undiagnosed . I have adhd and I was diagnosed recently .