Indian girl added me on IG via dating app just to flex her 6'7 boyfriend on me + ruining their relationship rn + blackpill for blacks

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
basically some indian girl i matched on bumble she sending flirty shit then got me to add her on IG

(her second IG account, not her main)

shes saying shit like come and cuddle and bring pizza

then the next day i see a pic of him she posted on her main basically making it clear shes taken and hes her bf

then the day after(today) she posts this on her main story:

trying to flex her 6'7 nigger bf on me😢😢

kinda hurt to see

but a brutal blackpill: if ur black, even if ur 6'7 the best u can get is a 5ft ugly indian girl and she will still cuck you with low tier white guys

and just messaged him to ruin their relationship with all my proof

+ @RabidRosaries this is why i cant get a non-landwhale indian gf here cos they have access to 6'7 guys. UK is a fucking crazy place man:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Gaia262, BeenLMSsinceMSN, PapaGremlin and 13 others
hes ogre. 6'7 is failo max is 6'6 or ur done . and at 6'6 u need to be slightly slouching to appea 6'5. your height is better than 6'7 tb h

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Tag me when he responds jfl

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Deleted member 17829
That nigga could do so much better lmao

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, gymmaxedhorse and mug
clearly not if even she is cucking him
He’s probably some goofy nigger who doesn’t know his worth settling for some retard bitch. Proven by her cucking him with no fear. Letting you see her insta. If he was anything she wouldn’t even be on bumble

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chinacurry and Deleted member 17829
He’s probably some goofy nigger who doesn’t know his worth settling for some retard bitch. Proven by her cucking him with no fear. Letting you see her insta. If he was anything she wouldn’t even be on bumble
Bro women have the power to choose relationships not men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, gymmaxedhorse, rand anon and 2 others
Girl on tinder wanted to cuck his blonde bf for me. Doesn't mean shit, this nigga Is probably ugly asf while you're a solid chadlite simping for poojetas and Sea girls

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chadtindermoney, gymmaxedhorse, rand anon and 1 other person
Imagine right swiping an Indian chick 🤢🤢

THe Bull moment

• JFL
Reactions: chadtindermoney
Girl on tinder wanted to cuck his blonde bf for me. Doesn't mean shit, this nigga Is probably ugly asf while you're a solid chadlite simping for poojetas and Sea girls
cant even get poojetas or SEA girls

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
:feelsmega:

• JFL
I match with literally every other race besides poojeetas:hnghn::hnghn:

JBW is law :feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:

@PrinterAndFaxMachin
You match with hotter Asian foids as well as decent latinas and whites plus the foid in OP's post is ugly as shit:ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
You match with hotter Asian foids as well as decent latinas and whites plus the foid in OP's post is ugly as shit:ROFLMAO:
I guess, it really is disgusting how White worshipping they are though. Idk where the meme that brown guys are white women only came from, we're literally forced to go with other races cause the only browns they want are 6ft giga lightskinned aladdin looking chads that are few and far between :hnghn::hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chadtindermoney, 444, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
basically some indian girl i matched on bumble she sending flirty shit then got me to add her on IG

(her second IG account, not her main)

shes saying shit like come and cuddle and bring pizza

then the next day i see a pic of him she posted on her main basically making it clear shes taken and hes her bf

then the day after(today) she posts this on her main story:

View attachment 1825352
trying to flex her 6'7 nigger bf on me😢😢

kinda hurt to see

but a brutal blackpill: if ur black, even if ur 6'7 the best u can get is a 5ft ugly indian girl and she will still cuck you with low tier white guys

and just messaged him to ruin their relationship with all my proof

+ @RabidRosaries this is why i cant get a non-landwhale indian gf here cos they have access to 6'7 guys. UK is a fucking crazy place man:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
And despite this the biggest L isn’t that she’s cucking a niggger it’s that she ain’t dating a Indian. Which proves the race hierarchy. White> black> Latino etc.

She went for the best she could get which was black tallfag normie, then she saw white tallfag normie and upgraded mirin her self hating. I bet you she ain’t ever fucked a curry fucking bitch I want her dead @FailedNormieManlet lets kill and send this whores body back to Bangladesh

• JFL
Reactions: chadtindermoney, Deleted member 8365, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
@FailedNormieManlet dude this is why we are not going to make it in this country.

the lowest smv girls in UK is midget ugly curry girl.

and EVEN SHE has access to 6'7 niggas easily

this country is too high smv. u need to go bangladesh capital city and i need to go somewhere low smv too

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 8365
update: i told him what happened and sent him screenshots, he thanked me. but saw him on her story again today:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:poor kid how can he carry on after seeing them screenshots. turns out theyre meant to be exclusive too.

theres no limit for height if you have good frame
hes ogre. 6'7 is failo max is 6'6 or ur done . and at 6'6 u need to be slightly slouching to appea 6'5. your height is better than 6'7 tb h

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
pic of the girl and the boy? might be looksmatched

Idk about that If he has to spend effort on these low tier chubby Indians
f