Indian girls dont care about height, and pheno,bones and size ,just only skin color

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
As long as you r light skin /light brown enough and with normie features
Even if you are an Indian 5ft3 tall and peanut skull boneless framecel dude, as long as he is light skin, he is gl in their eyes

Avg new delhi light skin curry has way more appeal then aggressive featured paki/sikh in New delhi
You will see 5ft3 light brown hindu slay every where in delhi
IMG 20230422 231158

Medium brown only works unless you are Hrithik roshan lite atleast

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Lynxress, Deleted member 28541 and 5 others
Then where is my cute bharati gf?

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress
BC859214 5E6E 4D42 B38F 35DA76711E52

For reference. Medium brown here and still unattractive to women because my face is ugly.

• Woah
  • +1
I think it depends on the location too

• +1
I think it's cope tbh, im still ugly despite skin color

Btw Am i light brown or mid brown in your opinion btw

• Woah
I think it's cope tbh, im still ugly despite skin color

Btw Am i light brown or mid brown in your opinion btw
I personally think you also count as medium brown, by North indian standards
, defi light skin in South tamil nadu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
fakecel confirmed.
What do you mean? Girls don’t like boys like me with big Jew noses while also being brown.

Tf you live in Pakistan?
No, I took that picture while in Pakistan though. Mosquitoes were always sucking me; probably were male mosquitoes since women don’t want me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Shieda_Kayn and Deleted member 16275
No girls care about any of this stuff. You guys are aware women aren’t superficial like we are right

Women like:

Gamers
Confident guys
Guys that take care of hygiene (brush teeth and shower)
Have good style
Good posture
Ambitious
Kind
Let them sleep with other men

Good luck!

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, BongMog and justinzayn
rhino

you hardly look brown, and skin color is only a problem with self hating poojetas & gooks
That picture was taken on a sunny day. This is a picture I took indoors during the day. As you can see I’m not actually that light.

5DF8E931 E428 471F BDEC 1473EB19515C

View attachment 2163595

For reference. Medium brown here and still unattractive to women because my face is ugly.
Mosquitepilled.

You will be chadlite in India just on the basis of skin colour even if deformed.You look like you're lighter then 90% of pakistanis.You are definitely larper FAKE_CEL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Michael Myers
Lightskin always wins.

• +1
Mosquitepilled.

You will be chadlite in India just on the basis of skin colour even if deformed.You look like you're lighter then 90% of pakistanis.You are definitely larper FAKE_CEL
Keep coping I’m facially deformed due to my unnatural Jew nose. And I would say I’m medium when it comes to coloring wise. I’m not light compared to other Pakistanis.

the whiter the better :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

• +1
Keep coping I’m facially deformed due to my unnatural Jew nose. And I would say I’m medium when it comes to coloring wise. I’m not light compared to other Pakistanis.
I can tell by your arm you are lighter than these guys

Skin colour is cope in the West. But in India and to a lesser extent Bangladesh and Pakistan each shade lighter is equivalent to an inch taller JFL.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BongMog
I can tell by your arm you are lighter than these guys
View attachment 2163649

Skin colour is cope in the West. But in India and to a lesser extent Bangladesh and Pakistan each shade lighter is equivalent to an inch taller JFL.
Yeah skin color is meaningless but even in South Asia when you’re facially ugly. They like darker guys if they’re good looking even over there, JFL.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Not even skin colour , they care about personality unironically

• JFL
Cuz you no Hrithik roshan lol 🤣🤣 let's be honest even Hrithik is subhuman in West!
Roshan is deformed, he has an extra thumb. But yes he would be consider weak MTN in the west.

And which girls like brown boneless boys?