Indian guy Rate me

You are the2nd person telling me to leave this site is something wrong here
yes .. I was the first person
we are saying that you're too good looking for this
this site will make you mentally ill brother

yes .. I was the first person
we are saying that you're too good looking for this
this site will make you mentally ill brother
Ok then I see maybe you're right ok if there is nothing for me here maybe I try to maxx out my game in order to get more results

You are the2nd person telling me to leave this site is something wrong here
you look good, this site will make you mentally ill. trust me. Just train your neck and your good

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Deleted member 23007
you look good, this site will make you mentally ill. trust me. Just train your neck and your good
Thanks brother appreciate it . I am gone now.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
I tried to do some research. Found two medical studies.

190 Punjabis (Hindus and Sikhs) of Chandigarh and 152 Hindus of Jodhpur (Rajasthan) were examined for six genetic markers, four of which (APO C-II, C6, C7 and FXIIIA) were not studied before in Asiatic Indians. For APO C-II and C7 only the common phenotype was found in a total of 229 and 99 subjects, respectively. For the remaining four markers the two samples were pooled since the gene frequency estimates were not significantly different: FXIIIA*2 = 0.205 +/- 0.016; C6*B = 0.366 +/- 0.037; PGM1*2 = 0.247 +/- 0.017; PGD*C = 0.041 +/- 0.008. These data may contribute to evaluate the extent of the Mongoloid genetic admixture into the Caucasoid gene pool of the Punjab and Rajasthan Hindu population.

Source: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1688151/

The genetic structure of Rajasthan Hindus and Punjab-Haryana Hindus and Sikhs has been studied for ABO, RH, APOC2, C6, C7, F13A, F13B, HP, ORM1, ACP1, ADA, AK1, ESD, GLO1, PGD, PGM1 subtyping, and PGP. This is the first genetic survey on Hindus of Rajasthan. Furthermore, many of these markers have never been studied on Hindus before (APOC2, C6, C7, F13A, F13B, ORM1, PGP). These data, together with those previously available for Hindus, have been utilized to analyze the within-Hindus genetic heterogeneity by RST statistic and correspondence analysis. The genetic relationships of Hindus to other Causcasoid populations were also investigated. In the first analysis, two eastern states (Orissa and Andhra Pradesh) were found to be quite separate from each other and clearly distinct from the northwestern and western states. Out of the markers which could not be utilized in this analysis, PGM1 subtyping turned out to discriminate between the Dravidian-speaking and the Indo-Aryan-speaking Hindus. The second analysis shows a clear-cut separation of Hindus from Europeans, with Near Eastern and Middle Eastern populations genetically in an intermediate position.

Source: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8572153/

People rate this guy chad and me chadlite.
Will never understand but whatever @Erik-Jón

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, stressftw and Erik-Jón
People rate this guy chad and me chadlite.
Will never understand but whatever @Erik-Jón
I think you may mog but it depends it’s close

No way he’s chad though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Wtf why in the last days lots of indian chads are posting their face? Lmao it must be rabid spreading the blackpill in the sewers of Mumbai:lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Lmao, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 18840
You mog him tbh
Streege looks insane even in video without any cherry picked pictures.

He mogs 99% of people in any country worldwide

OP is also good looking great hollow cheeks but is unlikely the have the crazy clear skin of @StreegeReturn

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
best looking indian on this site. Mog rabid and all the other curries to suicide

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Gengar
Go to Mumbai and apply to television/drama auditions.
You will get roles just because of your looks.
No joke.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Ethan Cúnt, Deleted member 15370 and 3 others
Go to Mumbai and apply to television/drama auditions.
You will get roles just because of your looks.
No joke.
Fuck this abo blood man, I could've been atleast normie tier if I had straight hair and light skin like you. You're chadpreet tho ✌️

• JFL
Reactions: Gladiator, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and GuyFromSingapore
barely human with that pheno

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15370 and untouchable_coper

OP is also good looking great hollow cheeks but is unlikely the have the crazy clear skin of @StreegeReturn
Has he posted his pics here? If not can anyone PM, want to see after this description @StreegeReturn

View attachment 1910490View attachment 1910491View attachment 1910493
3118225_InShot_20221007_081414626.jpg
mogs @MakinItHappenReturn

what do you even look like
He is a certified Chaddam. Went from incel to Chaddam, has the craziest ascension I've ever seen and I've been on PSL for 5+ years.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
He is a certified Chaddam. Went from incel to Chaddam, has the craziest ascension I've ever seen and I've been on PSL for 5+ years.
where's the pics
I need to see it
I need to know what he's done also

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator
are you rajashtani jatt? apparently rajashtani jatts have high levels of ne euro dna

Yo can we stop coping with the le north eastern euro dna this guy just looks very good plenty of curries with his pheno they lack his bones though massively

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, sub5inchcel and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
I'm confused by your experiences with girls tho, do you not get approached?

Judging by your experiences I'm much better looking then you, you objectively mog me tho

are you editing your pics?

Yo can we stop coping with the le north eastern euro dna this guy just looks very good plenty of curries with his pheno they lack his bones though massively
Looks iranan to me tbqh

Chadpreet. Test your smv and message a white stacey and say hallo deer pls send bob and vegene.

Can large as Italian

i really want to see what streege looks like, everyone says hes arab gigachad

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
true but his light skin

man ive seen this dick tugging in every thread for months now, really curious what he looks like

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 18840 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
man ive seen this dick tugging in every thread for months now, really curious what he looks like
Fr like bro stop blueballing and let us all bust already goddamn

• +1
Reactions: unlucko
Dudes a sexy mfer I’d let him impregnate my future wife no homo

What the fuck has this forum came to be?

Bluepilled curries, pakis or what the fuck ever are EE gaslighting this fella for being Chad?

Get a grip niggers this guy is chadlite maxxxxxxxxxxximum

• +1
Reactions: Razeb, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person
Great job Bhai! you did softmaxxes like mewing,chintucks or is it fillers?

just dont look indian theory

What the fuck has this forum came to be?

Bluepilled curries, pakis or what the fuck ever are EE gaslighting this fella for being Chad?

Get a grip niggers this guy is chadlite maxxxxxxxxxxximum
yea lol he aint that gl

Brother my mom is hindu from Rajasthan and my dad is Muslim from Pakistan though he was brought to India before partition by my grandad. Now my father and mother are converted into Christianity therefore I am a Christian now

If your mom converted to Christianity surely she is not high caste?

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
yea lol he aint that gl
Now I'm 100% sure that this forum is 80% indians... They just swarmrd in "Chad Chad Chad" lmao...

No hate for indians tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 6128
Handsome as fuarkk. Scandanivan and Eastern Europe foids gonna love you. Which country u in , and u Arab or pakistan/indian
I always knew u were Indian

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
I would rate him high htn. His eyes and midface ration are putting him down. His jawline is very good.

you cannot be chad with negative tilted eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived