Indian guy Rate me

Unbelievable fucking mogger.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: malicieusss, Deleted member 23558, rocoveron007 and 1 other person
Mogs @Blackgymmax and his entire family line to the slums of Nigeria, Madagascar, Bangladesh, Shanghai, San Francisco, and back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, zura, hopecel and 5 others
Mogs @Blackgymmax and his entire family line to the slums of Nigeria, Madagascar, Bangladesh, Shanghai, San Francisco, and back
Ofc. Not even broderick could take him

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
Brutal, i didnt know this guy carries such a huge smv to even mog broderick
girls would look at OP and think italian chad
White chad >>>> tyrone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, zura, rocoveron007 and 2 others
White chad >>>> tyrone
Another brutal hit for curries, any good looking curry is italian, its over for average curries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, zura, malicieusss and 1 other person
Brutal, i didnt know this guy carries such a huge smv to even mog broderick
Jfl if u think that nappy nigger nosed ape lip freak would touch OP

• JFL
Reactions: tinderhacker and ascendedd
Looking good Bhai single-handedly bringing up curry SMV in the world.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Blackgymmax
This guy really mogged the entire forum then dipped holy fucking shit this is truly chads.org I don’t see guys like thus ever bro irl in southern US what the fuk

• +1
Reactions: zura, malicieusss, rocoveron007 and 1 other person
This guy really mogged the entire forum then dipped holy fucking shit this is truly chads.org I don’t see guys like thus ever bro irl in southern US what the fuk
Its not him JFL good riddance
Mire like FRAUDS.org

White chad >>>> tyrone
thanks bro for the support i am the op
and yes when i play the online dating game around europe and america most girls assume i am italian or southern european you are spot on here

• +1
Reactions: zura and Blackgymmax
Another brutal hit for curries, any good looking curry is italian, its over for average curries
most northern curries dont have the bones like europeans to larp as italian luckily o was in the 0.5 percent group of curries who got good bones so i maxxed my other areas as well. thanx for the support tho guys

• +1
Reactions: zura and ascendedd
thanks bro seeems like i need to shift in southern US

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zura and tombradylover
yeah i was in my college dramatics team why you need to know how to act if you wanna live in the south of US?
No but you are gl so I’m saying it might be a good idea for you to try acting.

No but you are gl so I’m saying it might be a good idea for you to try acting.
Yeah but then I need to learn a different accent because India accent is not that pleasing to the ears atleast according to Hollywood

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, zura and aesthetic beauty
chadpreet

• +1
Reactions: rocoveron007
thanks bro seeems like i need to shift in southern US
Full blown chad u could do good anywhere. Stay away from here tho 😂 leave these bitches to me go destroy foids anywhere else

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and zura
Yeah but then I need to learn a different accent because India accent is not that pleasing to the ears atleast according to Hollywood
its over for you, fakecel

Full blown chad u could do good anywhere. Stay away from here tho 😂 leave these bitches to me go destroy foids anywhere else
Thanks bro and yeah I am thinking of shifting to Europe next year , my country is not that good in terms of foids

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Thanks bro and yeah I am thinking of shifting to Europe next year , my country is not that good in terms of foids
Np. lowkey keep me updated with online dating app/IRL slays I wanna know the types of girls u get just to see. Rlly interesting stuff. Good luck in Europe bro u should do rlly well

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and rocoveron007
Np. lowkey keep me updated with online dating app/IRL slays I wanna know the types of girls u get just to see. Rlly interesting stuff. Good luck in Europe bro u should do rlly well
I get a lot of matches mainly from Italy ( Rome), Spain( Barcelona ), US (new york) , South Korea, Japan , Poland , Colombia.
These are the countries i do my best
And I've got a a few super hot girls matched on especially from Rome girls from their are model tier. My average is like 6-8 matches per day which is quit a lot to tackle for me if you ask .

The worst countries i do are India , Pakistan, Russia, Indonesia, Germany.
I don't know why I do bad here especially India because I live here like only 1-2 match per day that too not that hot girl but like I said it's difficult to find hot girls in india you see one on the road like every 2 months.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and tombradylover
I get a lot of matches mainly from Italy ( Rome), Spain( Barcelona ), US (new york) , South Korea, Japan , Poland , Colombia.
And I've got a a few super hot girls matched on especially from Rome girls from their are model tier. My average is like 6-8 matches per day which is quit a lot to tackle for me if you ask .

I don't know why I do bad here especially India because I live here like only 1-2 match per day that too not that hot girl but like I said it's difficult to find hot girls in india you see one on the road like every 2 months.
You look kind of med/ kind of Indian

Not surprising bro. U should make a thread with ur best matches to mog everyone into suicide (jfl). Pick the best of the best and upload if ur comfortable with that and watch how everyone starts either coping or sucking ur dick. U rlly do mog some of the best forum users like @Amnesia and other forum chads. Take it easy man

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and tinderhacker
Not surprising bro. U should make a thread with ur best matches to mog everyone into suicide (jfl). Pick the best of the best and upload if ur comfortable with that and watch how everyone starts either coping or sucking ur dick. U rlly do mog some of the best forum users like @Amnesia and other forum chads. Take it easy man
Nah man I am cool I don't wanna flex to anyone here but I'll keep doing me 👍

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty

What’s funny is that Indian expats are discriminated Against in Korea, but I guess they make exceptions for chad.

What’s funny is that Indian expats are discriminated Against in Korea, but I guess they make exceptions for chad.
When doing korea I don't use my pics with a beard I use clean shaven pics , that make me look less ethnic and i larp by putting the Italian flag in my bio lol , yeah but I get crazy attention in korea , the girls somewhat are aggressive on asking me to meet them , crazy😂

• JFL
Depends on city
Would it be correct to say
1A:white/white passing/mixed/lightskin

1B: black

2:Arab/hispanic

3:Asian

4: Indian

with black men being capable of doing as well as men in tier 1A, but having more variability in how well they do due to location.

with black men being capable of doing as well as men in tier 1A, but having more variability in how well they do due to location.
black and arab/hispanic are interchangeable per city but yes

• +1

like nyc is put arab/hispanic in the #2 or even 1A if depending on how lightskin

• +1
like nyc is put arab/hispanic in the #2 or even 1A if depending on how lightskin
Is there a difference between lightskin Arabs and Hispanics and white passing Arabs and Hispanics?

Is there a difference between lightskin Arabs and Hispanics and white passing Arabs and Hispanics?
hard to explain but white passing arabs and hispanics would look like turks and lightskin arabs/hispanics almost look like some high tier mulatto half breed

• +1
hard to explain but white passing arabs and hispanics would look like turks and lightskin arabs/hispanics almost look like some high tier mulatto half breed
Do Arab looking Arabs and Hispanic looking Hispanics do as well as black men?

• +1
If you go to Europe you should take a caravan trip across the continent.

Many yts and lightskins mog him to death in the south. You must not leave your house. Go to any state college in North Carolina, Miami, north Florida and he gets mogged hard.

And he doesn’t mog amnesia, crisick, penumo, and many other chads at all. You’re getting deluded by his flash pictures. Everyone looks 10x better in flash pics than real life.

This is how this dude really looks IRL and even this pic is angled with a filter.
IMG 2280

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 23819
Many yts and lightskins mog him to death in the south. You must not leave your house. Go to any state college in North Carolina, Miami, north Florida and he gets mogged hard.

And he doesn’t mog amnesia, crisick, penumo, and many other chads at all. You’re getting deluded by his flash pictures. Everyone looks 10x better in flash pics than real life.

This is how this dude really looks IRL and even this pic is angled with a filter.
View attachment 2330485
thats my 2 year old picture i dont look like that anymore , i dont keep the beard now and in my opinion ive ascended a lot i just came back on the site coz i was bored

thats my 2 year old picture i dont look like that anymore , i dont keep the beard now and in my opinion ive ascended a lot i just came back on the site coz i was bored

Doesn’t matter all your other pics are flash pics and everyone looks 2-3 points better in their flash pictures.

I can only rate you off a now flash pic where you look htn.