Indian guy Rate me

Suicidefuel, how can I live when people like OP exists

It’s over boyos, pack it up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Suicidefuel, how can I live when people like OP exists

It’s over boyos, pack it up
currymog is insanely brutal. We, EE dwellers @St.TikTokcel, know that feeling perfectly

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, rocoveron007 and Deleted member 22623
currymog is insanely brutal. We, EE dwellers @St.TikTokcel, know that feeling perfectly
This is what you will meet when you go to Mumbai bro.

• JFL
Don’t come to Copenhagen there’s already enough competition
I get a lot of matches mainly from Italy ( Rome), Spain( Barcelona ), US (new york) , South Korea, Japan , Poland , Colombia.
These are the countries i do my best
And I've got a a few super hot girls matched on especially from Rome girls from their are model tier. My average is like 6-8 matches per day which is quit a lot to tackle for me if you ask .

The worst countries i do are India , Pakistan, Russia, Indonesia, Germany.
I don't know why I do bad here especially India because I live here like only 1-2 match per day that too not that hot girl but like I said it's difficult to find hot girls in india you see one on the road like every 2 months.

these are my stats

where do u live? go to EE
I get a lot of matches mainly from Italy ( Rome), Spain( Barcelona ), US (new york) , South Korea, Japan , Poland , Colombia.
And I've got a a few super hot girls matched on especially from Rome girls from their are model tier. My average is like 6-8 matches per day which is quit a lot to tackle for me if you ask .

I don't know why I do bad here especially India because I live here like only 1-2 match per day that too not that hot girl but like I said it's difficult to find hot girls in india you see one on the road like every 2 months.

these are my stats i live in Delhi ,India

• +1

these are my stats
try scandinavia

these are my stats i live in Delhi ,India
have u every seen a better looking guy than you? imagine looking like that and living in New Delhi @St.TikTokcel @julianchicago @HerpDerpson

same for me. I had 2 matches per day in Mumbai :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Albeit 13 likes on Tinder on the newbie boost :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
have u every seen a better looking guy than you? imagine looking like that and living in New Delhi @St.TikTokcel @julianchicago @HerpDerpson

same for me. I had 2 matches per day in Mumbai :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Albeit 13 likes on Tinder on the newbie boost :feelswhy:
these are my 2 year old pics i think i have ascended quit a bit after these
its not brag trying to be as humble as i can

ill look very different in that region dont you think , i was thinking more of a southern european region
thats why I wanna see if u will do good

cause ur pheno is ethnic but u have a model tier face

thats why I wanna see if u will do good

cause ur pheno is ethnic but u have a model tier face
Man i can't afford to experiment lol as a 3rd world citizen it's extremely expensive 😭

I will go where I am 100 percent sure

have u every seen a better looking guy than you? imagine looking like that and living in New Delhi @
St.TikTokcel
@St.TikTokcel @
julianchicago
@julianchicago @
HerpDerpson
@HerpDerpson
I've seen Tajiks who look simillar to him (not that it's normal - most have a street sweeper pheno).

• +1
I've seen Tajiks who look simillar to him (not that it's normal - most have a street sweeper pheno).
pheno is irrelevant if you dont have bones like OP. No pheno for my 135 gonial angle

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and HerpDerpson
pheno is irrelevant if you dont have bones like OP. No pheno for my 135 gonial angle
I just mean most aren't good looking and just look like curries.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 17244
Many yts and lightskins mog him to death in the south. You must not leave your house. Go to any state college in North Carolina, Miami, north Florida and he gets mogged hard.

And he doesn’t mog amnesia, crisick, penumo, and many other chads at all. You’re getting deluded by his flash pictures. Everyone looks 10x better in flash pics than real life.

This is how this dude really looks IRL and even this pic is angled with a filter.
View attachment 2330485
Hahahaha the Cope is strong with u. wtv hells u sleep at night boyo

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Hahahaha the Cope is strong with u. wtv hells u sleep at night boyo

?? you’re either very impressionable or hyping up a fellow ethnic just bc he gives you hope.

No way he mogs amnesia or crisick

He gets mogged hard by white frat bros in big state colleges in the south

And no one looks like their flash pictures IRL. he looks like the pic I posted where he looks htn.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
hard to explain but white passing arabs and hispanics would look like turks and lightskin arabs/hispanics almost look like some high tier mulatto half breed
Could they go in the lightskin category?

Man i can't afford to experiment lol as a 3rd world citizen it's extremely expensive 😭

I will go where I am 100 percent sure
Also if you go to Europe get a caravan.

• JFL
Mogs me back in slums of Delhi ...

He look like average ethnics with bones. Does not look mogger at all. Lacks harmony and pics are over filtered

• +1
Genet
Nah

He's good looking for sure.

People here just try to act like every south Asian looks like Aziz Ansari.
There are plenty of good looking south asians out there.

For western born south asians this is standard chadpreet level

Is rajastani really that genetically distinct from punjabi?

Rajputs exist in both groups and being right next to each other I dont really consider them a separate ethnicity
Genetically yes, most of the Pakistani moggers you see who are non punjabi/sindhi are converted upper caste rajputs

any good looking curry is italian
you guys dont know SHIT about Europe/ Europeans and it shows....you have to be fucking stupid or drunk in the least to compare Indians or Pakis with Italians, and to think girls dont know the difference between meds/ italians and fuckin INDIANS

just fucking lol , man :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️
@5.5psl @the BULL @Vermilioncore @Pendejo @Primalsplit

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
shit thread OP kys