Indian slayer facial masculazination, DID HE ASCEND?

Shkreliii

Shkreliii

Kraken

Im currently learning aboiut fillers, to do diy at home, and holy moly this indian slayer.

Did he ascend or nah? And is Fillers a cope or naaahhaahaaaaaa

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, reptiles and Deleted member 23558
@FunkyFlamingo You in another world tbh, did he ascend?

• +1
Reactions: coomahboomah and kebab
he looks like shit now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and wollet2
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Bump, comment on this useless thread bhai

His face is easily top 1%
But he lost about 5psl for being brown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus, Shieda_Kayn, sportsmogger and 1 other person
He’s not Jeremy Meeks but

*thick South Asian accent*

Jaramy Meeks.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog, Blackgymmax and Gengar
Reference salludon still got 100+ in a day
Don’t listen to that poojeet. He is coping because Sallubhai is Pakistani. If he was Bharati like him then he would’ve sucked his balls everyday.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Awan, aesthetic beauty, shabby890 and 3 others
wym he ascended u utter subhuman he was getting sluts before

meaningless surgery

He can LARP as Med.
Indians should honestly just larp med, or latin if in america. I met a dude on discord, and his sister apparently got way more likes by pretending to be latin, everyone openly hate indians jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Indians should honestly just larp med, or latin if in america. I met a dude on discord, and his sister apparently got way more likes by pretending to be latin, everyone openly hate indians jfl
Good.

Reference salludon still got 100+ in a day
Ok and? He mogs Salludog. You tested him in some shithole with uncanny pics ( although he’s an idiot for getting binocular should have just worn contacts)

• +1
Don’t listen to that poojeet. He is coping because Sallubhai is Pakistani. If he was Bharati like him then he would’ve sucked his balls everyday.
Bro you are an insect .

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar
Ok and? He mogs Salludog. You tested him in some shithole with uncanny pics ( although he’s an idiot for getting binocular should have just worn contacts)
Salludon mogs him to hell. Iz what it iz. Salludons phenotype mogs and he's higher psl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member 23558 and Gengar
Salludon mogs him to hell. Iz what it iz. Salludons phenotype mogs and he's higher psl
This guy i posted looks like meeks, he would slay so hard in social scenarios, i think salludon did good with his surgery, but he's still slightly too, idk, masc? Guy in post is more appealed to younger people.

This guy i posted looks like meeks, he would slay so hard in social scenarios, i think salludon did good with his surgery, but he's still slightly too, idk, masc? Guy in post is more appealed to younger people.
Sallubhai didn’t get surgery. They have no skilled surgeons in Pakistan. And he’s too poor to travel elsewhere for surgeries.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
  • Hmm...
Salludon bone mogs. This guy has a way better phenotype. Both of them look uncanny although Salludon less so .

• +1
Dude you’re literally a 30 year old incel forum NEET mod
Not 30 years old. And you’re a 25 year old ugly poojeet downrating pak chads.

• +1
This is just all in your head. Salludons face just perfect and he only gets pheno failos. Psl is real. This guy's has lower psl and he has a really unacceptable phenotype which drags him down to nothing. The guy you posted just doesn't appeal in general at all, period.

• +1
He was chad beforehand.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and aesthetic beauty
Not 30 years old. And you’re a 25 year old ugly poojeet downrating pak chads.
Bro you are an insect compared to me let alone sallu

• +1
Salludon bone mogs. This guy has a way better phenotype. Both of them look uncanny although Salludon less so .
How is his phenotype better? Salludon has lighter skin with better orbits and is closer to med

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member 23558 and Gengar
What did he do to his gonions? I need that.

• +1
How is his phenotype better? Salludon has lighter skin with better orbits and is closer to med
250 k followers vs pajeet hailed by curry Dalits . Jfl at your autism

• Ugh..
Sallubhai mogs, no doubt… but you’re an ugly poojeet with zero SMV.
I slay girls who wouldn’t even spit on you muzzie. Funny cockroach

• +1
250 k followers vs pajeet hailed by curry Dalits . Jfl at your autism
Yeah because he looks interesting. Jordan barrett himself has normie smv on dating apps lol

• +1
Yeah because he looks interesting. Jordan barrett himself has normie smv on dating apps lol
Makes no sense. Even Down syndromes look “interesting “

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901