Indian studymaxxers

M

MiddleEastern

Bronze
I see a lot of Indian studymaxxers trying to go to West via good academic scores
Most of them look subhuman, do they achieve to be happy even with this looks? Like can you cope with a good career even if you are ethnic subhuman?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shade91, kebab, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 2 others
0 replies

Broootal graycelpill

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
betabuxxing for used up ltb ethnic whore

I see a lot of Indian studymaxxers trying to go to West via good academic scores
Most of them look subhuman, do they achieve to be happy even with this looks? Like can you cope with a good career even if you are ethnic subhuman?
Nigga they gonna make it to being a doctor and then Suicide because they have to work 24/7 non stop + they don't believe in God so that just makes their lives meaningless

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
hard work n dedication

Don’t they have their own indian expat/student circles? I often see pajeets on campus talking their gujarati ‘iya sa yaheh *tilts head*’ language. So they’ll probably get a gf there given the JBW nation doesn’t attack.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and BrahminBoss
Literally escaping over there to end up incel.

Not unless they arrange marriagemaxxx back home then they can punch way above their weight with passport halo. Their son's will be incels if they grow up in the West.

My father did this.