indians are jestermaxxing now

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
went to a fairly well known cafe last night in Bombay, looks to be populated with students.

anyway was on a table eating some Raan and mutton curry with 2 pajeetas and an @inferiorpispot234 lookalike.

next table there was 3 guys and 2 girls, looked like 22ish.

one girl was pretty cute, light skin, not fat, decent face. 2 of the guys were jestermaxxing for her.

one was singing and shit, legit juggling the mints they gave them.

the other was letting her throw chickpeas into his mouth and keep missing and went all over his shirt.

he even said in this really cringe accent when they switched to English (couldn't understand most of accent cos they spoke some weird dialect)

'but I have to say, aparjita is TOO good, we all cannot compare' and the priyankalite just ignored it, gave him a small 'thanks'

I.always thought jestermaxxing is some white people thing, why r Indians doing it?

is it the next phase in racial evolution, like how blacks starting getting into anime a few years ago???

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21550, Brazitard, Deleted member 19766 and 6 others
I would guess maybe getting an arranged marriage is getting more difficult each passing day, so these poor souls have to compete in the dating market somehow

Another observation then, if jestermaxxing starts to become universal across cultures then I guess it does indeed increases your SMV slightly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 18840
Another observation then, if jestermaxxing starts to become universal across cultures then I guess it does indeed increases your SMV slightly
Its just nt maxxing. But if youre a man you should have some self respect and not simp nor jestermax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Broly
But if youre a man you should have some self respect and not simp nor jestermax
Only chadlitles+ are allowed to not be simps or jestermax, in fact it's actually expected, you look uncanny if you do it

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 21620, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
i do this but only with my friends

i manage to make every other sentence they say into something sus. when you're actually trying its easier than you might think

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Its just nt maxxing. But if youre a man you should have some self respect and not simp nor jestermax
I always thought non whites had this view.

So why did I see jestermaxxing last night in india??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Should we meet?

went to a fairly well known cafe last night in Bombay, looks to be populated with students.

anyway was on a table eating some Raan and mutton curry with 2 pajeetas and an @inferiorpispot234 lookalike.

next table there was 3 guys and 2 girls, looked like 22ish.

one girl was pretty cute, light skin, not fat, decent face. 2 of the guys were jestermaxxing for her.

one was singing and shit, legit juggling the mints they gave them.

the other was letting her throw chickpeas into his mouth and keep missing and went all over his shirt.

he even said in this really cringe accent when they switched to English (couldn't understand most of accent cos they spoke some weird dialect)

'but I have to say, aparjita is TOO good, we all cannot compare' and the priyankalite just ignored it, gave him a small 'thanks'

I.always thought jestermaxxing is some white people thing, why r Indians doing it?

is it the next phase in racial evolution, like how blacks starting getting into anime a few years ago???
Mutton? So you don't eat beef? ffs man eat beef

Also Aparajita...? Is it the movie Aparajito by the legendary director Satyajit Ray they were talking about you think?

Yes, the Indian accent is fucking unbearable holy shit I cannot stand it

Mutton? So you don't eat beef? ffs man eat beef

Also Aparajita...? Is it the movie Aparajito by the legendary director Satyajit Ray they were talking about you think?

Yes, the Indian accent is fucking unbearable holy shit I cannot stand it
He said YOU are too good, so I guessed her name, plus she said thanks.

Dude I'm from uk/ Australia what u think I eat?

Even when I lived in Hong Kong and it was giga pricey, I ate Japanese or aussie beefo, about 1kg a week. U don't get as big as me otherwise.

But when I'm in the goat belt, I'll eat mutton, but obv am partial to haleeem or Chapli kebab which are beef

He said YOU are too good, so I guessed her name, plus she said thanks.

Dude I'm from uk/ Australia what u think I eat?

Even when I lived in Hong Kong and it was giga pricey, I ate Japanese or aussie beefo, about 1kg a week. U don't get as big as me otherwise.

But when I'm in the goat belt, I'll eat mutton, but obv am partial to haleeem or Chapli kebab which are beef
Thought you were Hindu lol my bad

beef haleem and chapli kababs are top tier ofc

Imagine hanging with curries:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Nigga I bench 120 and have a 3-1 amateur boxing record and played rugby to 1 level below county, despite being sub 6'
what do you even mean by county level? is that 4th tier then?

what position bhai?

what do you even mean by county level? is that 4th tier then?

what position bhai?
Yes so third tier then, cos championship wasn't really a thing in early 2,000s.

And yes obv 120kg, not sure think it's like 250lb ish

• Woah
Reactions: Moggie
mirin but this means you must be an oldcel :ogre:
I sure am bhai, sorry position wise as a junior I was second row, but I didn't grow after that, so I was too short even for such a low level, even 15 years ago, so converted to a high IQ centre

• +1
I sure am bhai, sorry position wise as a junior I was second row, but I didn't grow after that, so I was too short even for such a low level, even 15 years ago, so converted to a high IQ centre
mirin I was a winger for a few years when I was young but was shit, I want to get into u85, I missed this year so aiming for next year, I would be interested in playing fullback.

you must play like conrad smith then :Comfy:

Last edited:
mirin I was a winger for a few years when I was young but was shit, I want to get into u85, I missed this year so aiming for next year, I would be interested in playing fullback.

you must play like conrad smith then :Comfy:
Lol, I like to think so, but prob more like basteraud lol.

Full back is tough in modern game, ur not gonna see many more like Ben Smith and the English style, they all gonna be physical and genetic specimens like folau and shit in future

• +1
Lol, I like to think so, but prob more like basteraud lol.
caging how is that guy even a back
Full back is tough in modern game, ur not gonna see many more like Ben Smith and the English style, they all gonna be physical and genetic specimens like folau and shit in future
damn I am coping with some of the smaller fullbacks like McKenzie and Capuozzo, guess its half-back or fly half

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
just to add, if Indians have adopted jestermaxxing, this leaves only Latinos, blacks and ethnics as those who dont, cos ricemen it's a BIG part of their culture, though expressed more through money simping.

whites have always been jesters, basically since mid 90s.

I guess blacks have some jesters, like those ones with narrow shoulders who wear polo shirts because they saw beckford wear them in the 90s, and are obsessed with naruto and DBZ, but I think these are minority.

I always thought non whites had this view.

So why did I see jestermaxxing last night in india??
Seems in my experience, the low T ethnicities when they have some sort of confort - aka decently rich or decent overall - tend to be like this.
Gulf indian looking arabs, indians etc.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Seems in my experience, the low T ethnicities when they have some sort of confort - aka decently rich or decent overall - tend to be like this.
Gulf indian looking arabs, indians etc.
Sensible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840